Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Does the Magician as relationship outcome means Infidelity?

Hi, What do you think of this relationship outcome? I have read that the Magician as outcome could mean infidelity if surrounding cards are bad. What do you think of this reading?

(1) Current situation - 5 of Cups

(2) What is Crossing me - 7 of wands

(3) Actions to take - 2 of Swords

(4) Distant Past - Sun

(5) Recent Past - Knight of Pentacles

(6) Future Influence - Hanged Man

(7) Me - Judgement

(8) She - 10 of Wands

(9) Surprises & Hidden Influences - 2 of Pentacles

(10) Outcome - Magician
Old 10-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Master
What deck have you used? Not handy if you don't give that info as it can make a lot of difference.

In general Magician is potential as everything that's required is there.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I use the Waite Rider deck. Do the surrounding cards support a positive outcome?
Old 10-08-2019, 05:56 PM
Master
Not sure, I feel it depends. You are focusing on the negative, what's lost and not seeing what's still there, and have resistance against something. Maybe too stubborn concerning certain things which is what hinders you in this matter.
It's necessary to get more into the heartspace and out of the head in order to sort it and to get real clarity. That's the action that's needed, to work on that.
A different approach and perspective will help, which I feel is connected to only see what's lost / the negative (5 cups).
You have to shift out of that and see what is still there, shift the perspective, then the heart can get involved in it which can save the day.

Also get the feeling you jumped in it head over heels or very enthusiastic, bit naive, then it/you got more serious and began holding back. If that resonates, that was quite the change. Like galloping into something then full brakes on to think about things a bit more.

With 10 of Wands for her it looks like she's not that positive about it, possibly feeling she has/had to carry the load mostly by herself.
Whether or not this is really the case, it seems to be how she feels. Has she put a lot of effort in it to keep things going maybe, and now is tired of that, worn out? It's that kind of energy.
I get a feeling you'd have to win back her trust that you are different and are able and willing to carry your half of the relationship. Not getting that from the cards per say.
I think you can do that, yes, if you go through the change in perspective, connect the heart, and thus go through your Judgement moment.
Magician says there is potential, it's up to you both how it'll pan out. And if and how you use this potential.

That's what I get from it. Hope it helps.

Good luck!
Old 10-08-2019, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account

My personal view, I am not seeing an indication of a third wheel or a second lover, or love/romantic feelings of any kind for that matter. Looks almost like a one person show. I see in the now for what it is; uneasy, conflicted, indecisive, low self esteem type characteristics centered around these cards.

That saying, I agree with Fariys' assessment, particularly regarding the magician, a sense of potential and even confidence, imho
Old 11-08-2019, 07:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow. FairyCrystal, clover you're both right. We broke up awhile ago, we had lots of misunderstanding, which she thought is not. FairyCrystal, you're right, I was too naive, very passionate, I thought love is everything, will solve everything.. Slowly, I realised I didn't understand her, We got together too fast without understanding each other. And, I started to question her true feelings and love for me.. Those conflicts gave us lots of pressure and seems a heavy load. I can see she feels that load too as she has her own personal commitments too, she is a single mum. I suppose she had lost faith in me after those conflicts due to our misunderstandings.

Now, we still keep in touch though and remain as friends. I suppose she is moving on, but I'm the one who can't get over our breakup, I feel she doesn't know me as a person. You can say I'm conflicted, indecisive right now. I still love her, maybe I should be more confident, take it easy, be her friend, still care and concern for her, maybe it will give her the space to "feel" and understand the real me, establish her faith, and let nature take its course, if that is what the 2 of Pentacles & Magician is trying to say?