Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-05-2019, 09:56 AM
Master

I'd say that the human Aura is an energy field, a form of electromagnetic radiation probably. It could also be related to Rupert Sheldrake's morphic field theory, which states that all living things (including cells and single-cell organisms) form according to an energetic blueprint, which directs the growth of cells individually, but also their forming into complex organisms. This morphic field supposedly exists even before an organism is fully formed, so in essence it expands outwards and exceeds the physical boundaries of the organism. That is very similar to what auras allegedly are, they're probably related or even the exact same thing.

Sheldrake has done many scientific experiments that prove the existence of Morphic fields, I think we can treat their existence and by extension, that of auras as empirically provable fact.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:56 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Or we can stop trying to reduce the aura to some kind of physical phenomenon and consider it as the combined radiation from our spiritual, mental, emotional and etheric bodies, or at least as much as can manifest at this level. It manifests around the whole body, not just the head, but it may be more obvious around the head.

If humanity ever develops etheric vision then the aura will become a subject for serious study.

Peace.
I think anything physical ultimately arises within consciousness. Prior to observation it is only a mathematical probability of what information might manifest as once a consciousness brings it into its awareness. Spacetime and matter are created by and within consciousness as it collapses an infinite potentiality of what might be into its own present moment reality of what is. A consciousness represents the information it has filtered out as a "physical" reality in a spacetime it creates within itself. It in effect observes its own creation, created from itself. Auras, like many other things, may be a manifestation within one created reality, but not others. In life, consciousness takes information and represents it as a physical reality to experience it. However, the set of information individual points of consciousness represent as physical reality is not identical. Everything we experience in life is physical. At the very least it is being created by the firing of the physical neurons in the brain. Ultimately, however, it is all originating from the non-physical (spiritual?) as the field of infinite information is filtered and manifested as "physical" reality.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:46 AM
Seeker

Thanks for amazing explanations you guys!
Yeah, scientifically, the aura is unseen small particles...that makes sense.
I feel like I got a key to solve some spiritual mysteries.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:20 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya
I've learned spiritual staff over the years, but I still don't understand the exact scientific definition of Aura(unseen energy field).

Is it related to electricity or magnetism?
Do you think it will be discovered by material science in the future?
Do you believe(or have experience) the conception of "Power Stone", like some sort of gemstones emit unseen strong energy and affect to the human body?

I want to know if you have some personal opinion.

I don't know exactly how it works but its called Kirlian photography. It is a type of print photography. It captures people's auras. I had an aura experience once and it looked exactly like the kirlian photographs. I recommend you check it out.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Seeker
That's something I've wanted to do for ages TBH, get a photo taken which captures my aura. They look so cool, and it would give me an idea what condition my aura was in as well.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueCrazyLion
That's something I've wanted to do for ages TBH, get a photo taken which captures my aura. They look so cool, and it would give me an idea what condition my aura was in as well.

Go for it. I support your wish to photograph your aura.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya
I've learned spiritual staff over the years, but I still don't understand the exact scientific definition of Aura(unseen energy field).

Is it related to electricity or magnetism?
Do you think it will be discovered by material science in the future?
Do you believe(or have experience) the conception of "Power Stone", like some sort of gemstones emit unseen strong energy and affect to the human body?

I want to know if you have some personal opinion.

Take apart an Aura Machine and you might be surprised what you might find.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-08-2019, 12:21 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
Go for it. I support your wish to photograph your aura.
Thanks! :)
I’m really keen to try it soon.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Master
I hope you are not going to try Kirlian photography...... it will kill you.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.