Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account

* magic crystal *

Is there a * magic * crystal ? One that helps speed up manifestations, makes wishes and dreams come true ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Is there a * magic * crystal ? One that helps speed up manifestations, makes wishes and dreams come true ?

Dream Angel xx

All of them lol . Lay all your crystals out and ask them which one would like to help me manifest x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Topaz, I will do that today ! But what if they all start speaking to me ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Deactivated Account

ok, so I tried this, putting all my crystals out and asking, which ones would help me with the manifesting and there were so many volunteers, I wasn't sure which ones were speaking to me ! I will have to try this again.

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Thanks Topaz, I will do that today ! But what if they all start speaking to me ?

Ask your pendulum!

Snow Monkey
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Master

Or use them all! they are lovely rocks you got there, and if you all work together, things will work out better. Like a team

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 11-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Neville

Up to press none of my quiet extensive collection crystal has gotten me to millionaire status, so my guess is that they don't actually work that way. I do have manifestation quartz, I have hiddenite, I have sagenite, Jade and Aventurine, all of which are said to be lucky stones,,,,So I don't really buy into the whole lucky stone thing.

I think Crystals are a lot more subtle , profound and dynamic so none of the magic is removed for me , because though they did not do what other people said they would do(attract love wealth or whatever the heart desires) Theres no getting away from the fact that in me they promote a connectedness to the flow of not only the Earth(because most of my stones are of the Earth)or to Life (because of the fossils, Ammonite, Crinoid, Petosky Stone, Amber) but to the Universe too (Meteorite, Moldavite, Tektite).

In encouraging this feeling of connectedness a feeling of well being ensues. With a crystal, I feel like I actually belong
Old 11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Teamwork, nice idea shadedragon

by the way, I like your name choice, cool !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Neville, I am not asking to be a millionaire

Wow, there is actually a manifestation quartz crystal ? I do have a few Aventurine crystals, and haven't heard of the others you mentioned. Oh, so many crystals... so little collecting time

I like the feeling of connectedness that you have with your crystals, I feel rather " disconnected " from mine. Any suggestions, how I can re- connect ?

Always nice to have that feeling of belonging

Have a delightful day Neville !

xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Ask your pendulum!

Snow Monkey

Hi Snow Monkey !