Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaid
I guess I believe that there’s no such thing as karma for someone who believes in Jesus and that he died to save us from the consequences of our acts.

The bible does talk about karma.. even being judged after death, one can say this is karma.

I suggest to check out the various verses on karma at https://www.biblestudytools.com/topi...s-about-karma/

Interestingly the concept of karma whether people call it or not resides in most religions. It seems to be a universal concept.
Old 29-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervin
I think this is the appropriate section in which to post this question. So, can the karma be purified?

I think if you could purify karma, that would be the ultimate healing.

Now, if it can be done, then how to do it?

Thanks

Yes it can be.Things are not simple though as once one clears karma from this life karma can start coming to us from our other lifetimes. (that's something I've experienced).

I'll tell you something about black magic. Some black magicians actually purposely do good deeds leading up to doing something very bad to neutralize some of the effects of what they are about to do (so they pay the good karma forward first). Some cultures (I'm trying to remember is it the chinese? it's an asian culture) do good deeds in the name of their children to try to give their children better karma (I have no idea if that works or not).

Anyway, if you lead a good life where you are trying to harm none.. this will help to neutralize your past karma
Old 30-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Yes it can be.
Anyway, if you lead a good life where you are trying to harm none..
this will help to neutralize your past karma
Sure helps!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Ervin,

You can do lots of kind deeds, to build up so much new good karma. And also I heard one Master say,

"Every second you are in the present moment, you are burning away your karma". - Sri Avinash Do.

That's pretty exciting!!!! Cause it's so do-able!!!

Best wishes to you,
Anandamayi