Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Hey guys,

I've shared this around already, but wanted to add and emphasize because I'm counting days and watching the results and they are staggering.

I have experienced more bliss, calmness, peace, and clarity within my body and life in very recent history than I have after 10 years of being "spiritually awake".

It began with shutting down my third eye for my meditation, then moving toward visualizing my chakras deactivating and freezing, and then most recently de-activating my astral body.

Many people are complaining about how the deep suffering depression and heartache/trauma healing just doesn't seem to ever complete
even after short bursts of positive energy experiences following spiritual awakening/kundalini, etc. etc.

I believe this is because the beings behind the scenes who implanted our etheric bodies with chakras and third eyes are not guides or angels, but parasite extra terrestrials under the command of an Artificial Intelligence Deity Program (Or Artificial Evil is a better name perhaps)

I'm not trying to convert anyone. I'm speaking with deep sincerity of my own experience. We are being told very one sided views on things in the spiritual awakening community and I damn well think it's time we start questioning the narrative we are being fed.

Hello there. What you describe sounds like the worst kind of hell. If you're completely shattered and can't hold anything in your heart centre, then it doesn't matter if you tell yourself you're open or closed. You can't hold anything and it all runs out like water. If you were in this state and these meditations brought peace whilst you heal, then good on you.

I myself was there for a few years and I'd never wish it on anyone. But you do need time and support to heal. Above all you need kindness and support...avoid those in your day-to-day life who are cruel and judgmental where you can, including fam if possible -- as that's not the path to healing. Eventually, when you're ready, you may wish to release yourself from those particular meditations locking everything down, however. Perhaps you can visualize a safe and calming spot, good for healing and resting, where you can safely explore and begin to mend your shattered heart vessel. A place which your guides can visit but one where no one and nothing of ill intent can reach.

If you want to know what I believe, it's all to do with the simple yet deep need for self-healing and the lack of ownership or acceptance of this fact. I don't deny the existence of other beings of various intentions but IMO it's not an issue so long as you are focused on 1) the highest good of all equally and 2) your own healing and inner work. On living in alignment with centre. This absolutely extends to surrounding yourself with those who are discerning, upright, accepting, and living consciously with integrity, lovingkindness, and equanimity. And consciously minimising close engagement with those who are not consciously living in this manner.

Thus if you yourself are not living in this manner, you are actively working against your own healing and growth. This is something rightly mentioned by others as being a difficult thing for many to accept. And failing to actively and freely choose to live in right-alignment is a main reason the pain never ends for many. The other one being the pain of dealing with others who fail to do this...and IMO you need to minimise contact with them as much as possible -- particularly if you are shattered and struggling to heal, but just anytime really. You may love them fondly and well, but each of us has room for only the barest few like this in our lives, as in the main they are simply toxic if we get too close. Down the river a bit, once they've cleaned up and shed their dung and muck and general radioactivity, we can once again meet up with many of these as friends and neighbours.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-06-2019, 03:31 PM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Don't know about open minds but I do think it's important to experiment and try to arrive at some kind of decision on appropriateness which means having some idea what you hope to achieve. Most often this can't be described in words and may need adjusting as we go along.

Pop-spirituality as you call it so often turns out to be second-, third-, fourth hand teachings that originated culturally at a point in time and have since been diluted to make them easy. A product of the age we live in. It's a bag of solutions wandering round looking for problems - perhaps all "religion" is that except that some religions get bad press because they're enforced or brainwashed in, or use fear as blackmail. The priests know all the tricks.

I'm inclined to agree with you because one's spirituality (if there is such a thing) is unique through the assimilation of living. So when I read here of someone following a popular doctrine without question, and getting whacked with revelations and awakenings I usually stop reading. I could be off the mark at times - perhaps a particular latter-day guru does offer the follower's panacea - but mostly it isn't. Many here don't even know why they want to pursue a spiritual path except to feel better. Many awakenings are people suddenly realising they aren't sheep after all. But from there one has to explore and exploit.

I appreciate this reply.

"Honesty, Open-Mindedness, and Willingness" --

The Gnostics type approach is "experience is better than belief" ...

So my real intent here wasn't to be dogmatic or to invite dogma ... but to invite creative discovery of inner and outer truths through honesty, open mindedness, and willingness to experiment to what brings greater experience (not just belief) of what is happiness, calmness, and above all ... true.

Yes ... we live in a world of pain and suffering for many ... there is a feeling of desperation to hold the pieces together so to speak.

I believe the challenge of making truth-seeking an ever lasting journey (not one you cap out and turn the other way and play favorites with after you arrive a few steps forward) is that it requires willingness to re-examine beliefs you may have taken for granted as true for many years. This is really hard for most people.

Thank you
Old 25-06-2019, 03:48 PM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Okay.. I went overboard with the America point. It's just that I see patterns on the internet and recognize conspiracist rhetoric of ''they do this..'', ''they want you to believe this..'', ''behind the scenes'', ''I dabbled into the occult, the chakras, and this and that..'' and eventually most of those people are of a certain background. Maybe you aren't but that doesn't mean you aren't susceptible to it.

Your original post contained this..

And yet in the post I quoted above you mention how there have been benefits of your chakra opening..
So you seem confused. What is it going to be..? Beneficial or harmful..?

Or perhaps it's a grey area, and you experience side effects because you focused (too much) on a specific chakra.. something other people can relate to..

Whatever it is, IMO we ought to own the choices we have made, and not blame it on extra-terrestrials, angels, etc. The above makes your posts come across as conspiracist yet it's just been you playing around with your etheric body's energies like so many people do through spiritual practice. Balance and building a foundation are important.

Hey there,

Thanks for this reply as well and for the reflection.

So to clarify, my experience with things being open has been very very mixed the whole time. Yes I've given readings and done astral travel and past life work (lot of sacrifice in that journey) ...

I'll share a bit more ...

I've studied Kantan and Qi Gong with a master and practiced it quite a bit ... hypnotic self hypnosis regression, etc. ... quite a bit to be honest. I'm not trying to create an all or nothing dynamic with spiritual tools.

I worked with Arch Angels for a period of time as well (I've been able to see ghosts and spiritual beings on the astral for years and years) and what I discovered in working with these systems of "light" that encourage openness of all these energy systems is a lot of mechanical and deceptive energy. (This wasn't the focus of my original post -- the main focus was and still is simply the observed affects of closing these energy centers. Right now I'm sharing back history)

The reason I suggested that they are draining energy is because that has indeed been my direct experience. Whether positive or negative experience with the astral, all of it ultimately seems to have led to the result of draining my energy.

So I tinkered around and instead of trying to balance or open things up more (which i've spent years doing), i opted to close instead.

In my 10-11 years since things first started to blow open that way, I've simply never experienced the amount of solace and default calmness that I do now.

I didn't come to any of these conclusions or explorations rapidly or out of a knee jerk reaction to being freaked out about spiritual things (as some people jumped to the conclusion that I did). This wasn't a "I've never kissed a girl wow that makes me nervous let me go hide under the covers" kind of reaction -- not at all.

I didn't know who those shape shifting beings were who were disguising themselves as angels and my guides at first by the way ... I had to sharpen my intuition and simply continue to question why things weren't adding up in my life ...

Before most people awaken they have internal moral compass telling them "something is terribly wrong with my situation and or this world I am in" ...

I believe that thinking and perception is quite accurate and it's their own natural senses telling them the truth.

The trouble with so many "awakenings" that tell you to just surrender to open everything up and swarm your energy into this giant vacuum of energy called the "oneness" ... is the philosophy that goes along with it that strips away and waters down these things happening in our world that are indeed "terribly wrong" and tells them "that's your ego making a judgment there's nothing wrong or out of place".

As I've questioned deeper over the years, I find it quite disturbing that it is perceived as spiritual enlightenment to open everything up, surrender, and label nothing as good or bad and to accept all as "perfect" (including murder, rape, incest, stealing, lying etc.).

Something just isn't right with this picture, and some of these steps I'm experimenting with do seem to be leading me toward (at least for myself and a few I'm close with) a deeper picture of what's true.
Old 25-06-2019, 03:52 PM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Okay.. I went overboard with the America point. It's just that I see patterns on the internet and recognize conspiracist rhetoric of ''they do this..'', ''they want you to believe this..'', ''behind the scenes'', ''I dabbled into the occult, the chakras, and this and that..'' and eventually most of those people are of a certain background. Maybe you aren't but that doesn't mean you aren't susceptible to it.

Your original post contained this..

And yet in the post I quoted above you mention how there have been benefits of your chakra opening..
So you seem confused. What is it going to be..? Beneficial or harmful..?

Or perhaps it's a grey area, and you experience side effects because you focused (too much) on a specific chakra.. something other people can relate to..

Whatever it is, IMO we ought to own the choices we have made, and not blame it on extra-terrestrials, angels, etc. The above makes your posts come across as conspiracist yet it's just been you playing around with your etheric body's energies like so many people do through spiritual practice. Balance and building a foundation are important.

I agree responsibility is very important.

There's just one glaring issue (again, in my experience) with these entities and beings.

You know how we are taught about carl jung and the shadow self and all that jazz? I think it has some validity.

The trouble is, with my energy centers open, I've experienced beings posing as my soul fragments that need to be "integrated" and using me "integrating my shadow" as a deceptive practice to get deeper inside my energy field and fuse their evil energy with me.

I've experienced this as both energy drain and partial spiritual possession.

I think we are underestimating the level of psychopathy present on the astral realm. (however, this is speaking from my point of view and what i have observed)
Old 25-06-2019, 03:59 PM
iorek65

It is a continuation of the tangent (but does paint context to why):

So in other words, there are indeed very clever and intelligent beings that promote "radical responsibility" and will actually use "ownership of all that is yours" to slip themselves in there as "yours" to gain access to the energy within (again, speaking from my experience).

Basically the most virtuous honest and well meaning of intentions are used against me. I'm sure some people want to label this as paranoia or something wrong with me that needs to be "fixed".

Part of that is because it is simply terrifying to people that there could be forces more intelligent than them who would use their own good intentions to trick them so they have to write off anyone who identifies them as a lunatic or "confused".

I'm speaking from a very clear headed place that I have watched this happen over and over in enough ways that the pattern is too consistent to ignore.

However, none of this needs to be an experience for someone else and may not be -- the focus of the original post was experimenting with doing the opposite of what everyone else in spiritual communities encourage and discovering what happens in real, tangible ways.

If I wasn't getting real results in my physical life out of my decision and experimentation, I would be wasting everyone's time just being a jerk looking for attention.

I don't experiment or seek truth in a way to satisfy some childish urge -- I mean it from a much deeper place of sincerity.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:01 PM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

Sometimes awakenings open up a can of worms and at times one can feel worse initially for it . When I became awakened I stirred the barrel of lots of things that layed dormant so to speak, so it was for sure a bumpy ride lol . It isn’t all bliss bunnies that come out to play when one is awakened .. one can simply be more aware of what needs to be done, what work needs to be done on oneself .

It can be a blessing and a curse depending on how you want to look at things ..

So if one wants to blot it all out and shut down in someway their heightened awareness due to an awakening then there of course would be more of a sense of peace attained ..

Closing one’s eyes to the world and shutting one’s door to the outside world can have a similar effect .. In a way it’s like a defence mechanism and that’s okay for I myself spent an age in isolation recovering from a manner of things and using that time wisely in reflecting upon myself ..

Without the sufferings and the awakening however there would not be the urge for isolation / recovery / shutting down / reflection and such likes ..

At the end of the day what works well and what serves well is what is right for all in the moment ..

Only time will tell if a course of action is serving well or not whatever it is that one does or doesn’t do ..

x daz x

Thank you for sharing.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:01 PM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I think, in my case, everything was so intense, and I shut everything down as well and it helped a lot. I was like that for a couple of years and I learned to finally ground in that time. Now things are waking up again and I can take what I learned during the quiet period to balance things out now.

There are, of course, deceptive beings out there as well. They are drawn to intense energetic activity with the intent to steal your soul energy. When you shut everything down, it prevents them getting access too. I also learned to deal with them in my two years of silence. Now I am able to manage them much easier.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Old 25-06-2019, 06:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think there's anything wrong with shutting down for a while, I have done similar things. I agree with Lady May about it.

The only thing I would keep aware of --and I know this from my own experience of shut downs-- is that the astral body and the chakra system all keep running whether you are consciously aware of them anymore or not. You will still enter the dream state and your crown chakra will still continue to function and bring energy and experiences to you in your waking state.

But, I do agree, there's nothing wrong with it, in my view at least on a temporary basis (even one lasting years and years). Sometimes you just don't need anymore, or you need to search for your own truth in your own way, find your own truth.

I think people forget what it's like to have an overstimulated nervous system, also.

The following is something in your post which really resonated with me:

Quote:
The trouble with so many "awakenings" that tell you to just surrender to open everything up and swarm your energy into this giant vacuum of energy called the "oneness" ... is the philosophy that goes along with it that strips away and waters down these things happening in our world that are indeed "terribly wrong" and tells them "that's your ego making a judgment there's nothing wrong or out of place".

My views about the ego are different from many others. I think having an ego is perfectly fine, if it's in balance and integrated into the rest of the being and not inflamed. It's simply part of the divine expression of you as a unique individual from Source. At levels of higher awareness it is integrated into the rest of the personality and obviously flexible and of course can 'die', but what I'm saying is it doesn't really exist above the solar plexus chakra. It's part of having a healthy solar plexus, you can't set healthy boundaries with people and beings if you don't have a healthy integrated ego. I don't have issues with entities and beings messing with me energetically, they know they can't. It's how we stay safe from abuse in 3D, also. I've literally had beings sit on top of me at night and watched while they had tantrums. Just a funny side note from my own personal experience, there. Lol

Ego is actually a part of one-ness when it's in it's appropriate place, form and state. This is what many people get all mixed up. You have to be able to have an ego in order to heal it. Matt Kahn recently posted a good video on this, I don't know if you'd be interested in that. I think it's literally called, 'It's okay to have an ego', or something like that. Since the individual is a part of the divine, any 'separate' expression is also part of the one. It's something which often can get too much emphasis placed on it in the spiritual community due to what it can do to the individual and others when it's in its inflamed state.

Well that's my thoughts and to any nonduality 'purists' reading who want to possibly challenge me on any of this save your fingers from all that typing, because I won't respond. I see no inherent conflict between nonduality and duality, they co-exist to the truly awakened in my view and I've got better things to do than argue over nonsense.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 25-06-2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old 26-06-2019, 03:57 PM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
I don't think there's anything wrong with shutting down for a while, I have done similar things. I agree with Lady May about it.

The only thing I would keep aware of --and I know this from my own experience of shut downs-- is that the astral body and the chakra system all keep running whether you are consciously aware of them anymore or not. You will still enter the dream state and your crown chakra will still continue to function and bring energy and experiences to you in your waking state.

But, I do agree, there's nothing wrong with it, in my view at least on a temporary basis (even one lasting years and years). Sometimes you just don't need anymore, or you need to search for your own truth in your own way, find your own truth.

I think people forget what it's like to have an overstimulated nervous system, also.

The following is something in your post which really resonated with me:

My views about the ego are different from many others. I think having an ego is perfectly fine, if it's in balance and integrated into the rest of the being and not inflamed. It's simply part of the divine expression of you as a unique individual from Source. At levels of higher awareness it is integrated into the rest of the personality and obviously flexible and of course can 'die', but what I'm saying is it doesn't really exist above the solar plexus chakra. It's part of having a healthy solar plexus, you can't set healthy boundaries with people and beings if you don't have a healthy integrated ego. I don't have issues with entities and beings messing with me energetically, they know they can't. It's how we stay safe from abuse in 3D, also. I've literally had beings sit on top of me at night and watched while they had tantrums. Just a funny side note from my own personal experience, there. Lol

Ego is actually a part of one-ness when it's in it's appropriate place, form and state. This is what many people get all mixed up. You have to be able to have an ego in order to heal it. Matt Kahn recently posted a good video on this, I don't know if you'd be interested in that. I think it's literally called, 'It's okay to have an ego', or something like that. Since the individual is a part of the divine, any 'separate' expression is also part of the one. It's something which often can get too much emphasis placed on it in the spiritual community due to what it can do to the individual and others when it's in its inflamed state.

Well that's my thoughts and to any nonduality 'purists' reading who want to possibly challenge me on any of this save your fingers from all that typing, because I won't respond. I see no inherent conflict between nonduality and duality, they co-exist to the truly awakened in my view and I've got better things to do than argue over nonsense.

Yes I've felt that way for some time as well. Destroying individuality in the name of spirituality is dangerous and foolish and part of some other agenda.

By the way, a friend on west coast in Washington told me last night she tried closing her chakras and her craving to eat too much disappeared when she did.
Old 26-06-2019, 04:33 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Who doesn’t like seeing man hugging men, hugging woman, hugging women and men..
Well, hugging is fine, in all directions between men, women, and especially large dogs. But when Big Foot hugs, that can be dangerous, like a literal bear hug, and I don't think I would really want to hug one of those extraterrestrial lizard gods, I mean...creeeeeepyyyyyy! Although some people do have pet iguanas and even kiss them, so I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... but iguana eyes do move independently so, you know, just sayin.

But more seriously, spiritual teachings do spend a good deal of time and effort convincing people to either push ideas into themselves that just don't want to fit, or tear them back out once they have become wedged in there. Ok, if they want to try to get into a fancy pair of jeans, go ahead, but if one finds themselves struggling to pull them up, then perhaps they should put them back on the self and see if they can find one that fits better, at least for now. Or better yet, just go au natural for a bit, give yourself a hug, take a deep breath and let it all settle out where it will, you know, just be.