Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Exclamation "Sacred Geometry, Wands, and Crystals - A Serious Warning" (article)

While scanning the internet for information on "safe wand practice", I stumbled upon a very surprising page hosted by clarity-of-being.org:

Click Here To Read Article

The author explains their personal experience using wands, crystals, and sacred geometry; and how this practice was ultimately detrimental to their spiritual development and personal well-being. They describe the use of ALL (not just a few) crystals and sacred geometry shapes to be harmful, especially popularized and highly sought after varieties such moldavite, amethyst, and lemurian seed crystal.

The article has really put me on the fence about crystal use, and I adore my collection. They make some very good points though. I, myself, have always considered crystals to be a sort of crutch for spiritual development. I have also known for awhile that misuse of crystals could be harmful, but never have I considered general use to be dangerous - though (I thought) I knew it to slow my spiritual development.

I carefully read most of the article, but I admittedly skimmed through some parts . I've bookmarked the page to study more in the near future. It is a very elucidating viewpoint.

Read the article carefully and post your own perspective on it below, but please don't post unless you've read the article thoroughly or plan on reading it thoroughly and continuing your disposition here.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

I think the writer often attacks his critics as having no basis or foundational evidence to believe as they do, yet provides no evidence of crystals actually causing him harm. He mentions that they open the path for "garbage" to distort his reality, but does not say how and what harm it has done.

I was really open to hearing his interpretation since I'm relatively new to crystals, but his writing doesn't seem valid to me. I'm interested in hearing other people's opinions too.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:43 AM
Phantasmic Fox

I agree that he doesn't have anything to support his position; but (I don't intend to provide an excuse) he does admit to that.

I like the point he makes that crystals and sacred geometry devices are not essential to healing and spiritual growth. They mislead you and provide a false disposition that relies of the tools for healing work. In actuality, the healing comes from within, with or without the tools which serve as nothing more than a distraction from tapping into our most pure and true potential to heal and grow on a spiritual level.

EDIT: I am also quite annoyed by his constant efforts to disparage anyone who opposes his theory.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Experiencer

I agree that one point is valid. Crystals are not essential to having spiritual gifts. These gifts are God given and crystal can help with that growth, or in his case, can harm it.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

the reason for pain and subdued growth is excess attachment. everyone of us are so attached to our crystals. but at some point everyone has to move on to higher vibrations. and may be a reason the crystals are known to leave its owner once its done (cracked or lost)
Old 12-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

Depends if you're using your crystals for spiritual enlightenment / to aid it, or if you just like them for what they are and like having them around. I feel they benefit my mood in positive ways (even on the simple 'oh, they're so pretty' level) and although I like having them around and carrying them, I don't feel the need to carry a crystal all of the time.

Each to their own. He reads like a peed off kid who didn't get what he wanted and is throwing a tantrum.
Old 15-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Knower

Some of what he says could be true but other subjects are very thought provoking especially for us crystal users.

What he said on Moldavite very ungrounding are possibly true, and I think this crystals are only meant for advanced users. Haven't owned this yet but read a lot from the experiences of others.

He said that crystals absorbs negative energy and attracts elementals and all of those cleansing and clearing methods really don't work makes me a bit worried coz I'm not that sensitive enough to determine if my crystals are cleansed or not.

Also, his subject bout Better Without Channeling makes me now become more aware of the effects of crystals on my thoughts. And becoming uninterested in crystals that opens up higher chakras coz I think we have to develop first our lower chakras to have more clarity and awareness of present situations rather than being delusional. Have seen some gurus and psychic that looks like moving and talking in slow motion LoL!!! or looks like they are living in the other world while talking...if you know what I mean.

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/bett...hannelling.htm