Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-01-2020, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder
FA realism during FILD, SSILD?

I see this forum is also for lucid dreams, so I decided to check your insights on some matter.

I try a lot of FILD, but I was never able to make it work or so I thought. When doing FILD I only notice most of the time a slight floating or rocking sensation for short period of time and then nothing, I open my eyes to check my surroundings, but everything were normal. For motionless RC I was using to check my surroundings, saliva in mouth, heartbeat, breathing, gravity check and when that fail I just fall asleep normally. But I got suspicious and decided to check to what extend the dream world can reproduce the real world during FA and I got really shocking results.

Just recently I had FA from doing a SSILD, I immediately remembered my task and made a quick check. I checked for pulse on my arm and what you know I had a real pulse, then I check for heartbeat where my heart is in waking world - I felt a fast heartbeat.... what, how is that even possible, that body is just a dream body, then how? I check my lungs and my body temperature - I had normal breathing and warm to the touch face, I also had saliva in mouth. That was so shocking and confusing at the same time, that I started to wonder I'm really dreaming and of course that make me wake up for real.

Now I wonder how many times I ruinned a successful FILD, WILD and SSILD thinking that I'm still awake. So if you ever tried those 3 techniques, can you share how realistic it was for you and how you recognized that you were dreaming, without any transitional sign's?
Old 30-01-2020, 06:32 AM
Pathfinder
Lol no lucid dreamers around?