Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 08-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Master
i agree with prokopton, as difficult as this life has been for me i'd rather be here then up there anyways
Old 08-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Prokopton

Wait did I say that? :)

I didn't say that!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
i agreed with your thoughts then added my own input wasn't saying you said that
Old 08-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Try to never feel sad about the circumstances of our lives here, gang - or why we're here, either.

I know it's a big "ask", and I get grey days myself. So I try to keep my focus on the fact that this is an eternal existence I'm living, and this life is only a very small part of that, and the "grey days" are only an even teenier part of this brief life's whole. (Are you lot still with me? )

The grey days help me to appreciate the happy ones - and there's many more of those, for all of us.

We're serving a purpose - so be proud!

Angel Blessings to All.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Hi there

I am really struggling with being "down here" at the moment. I just want to escape "up there" where it is beautiful, loving, light and limitless.

How do you accept that you re down here. What have you done to truly be down here and make the most of it?

You do not have to be here all the time, things like meditation and daydreaming in moderation does take you away from yourself during those times when it all gets a bit too much
Old 08-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Master
how do do i accept that i'm here?

lol what choice do i have?
Old 08-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Sungirl

HI all

thanks for the replies. I have been reading and pondering.

I was chatting to the Ash tree in the garden and got the same message as Internal Queries leans towards.... I have a choice, be here and be happy or be here and be miserable.. they are my only choices. Sadly at the moment there were no pointers on how to ensure that I am happy.

I am an emotional scorpio and when I am being emotional that is ALL I am. I don't see outside it. Somehow I have to learn to detach myself from the emotion and see it for what it is....

But, Ash said that I didn't need the answers straight away. He had me saw off a dead branch.. that took ages and lots of work.. to show me things aren't always fast but if I keep working at it I will get there.

I have had a lovely weekend in my garden, connecting, loving, creating. I have been surrounded by people I love and it has been wonderful.. no need to escape from that.

Sadly it's back to the outside world tomorrow and I will be wanting to escape again :( Day1, lesson 1 I guess.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
konrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Hi there

I am really struggling with being "down here" at the moment. I just want to escape "up there" where it is beautiful, loving, light and limitless.

How do you accept that you re down here. What have you done to truly be down here and make the most of it?

all you have to do is remember that you are up there
Old 08-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Scibat

It's a lot harder when you don't necessarily believe that there is an "up there". Down here seems to be all you have, and its pretty awful some of the time.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Master
hmmm i don't believe in an "up there". i imagine more like an "over there". just a one step forward and "there" you are! of course, i'm already "there" ... in the future. i just have to catch up with myself.