Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 23-04-2011, 11:28 AM
clare25273

Question what is a lightworker?

Hiya.

I have been doing my angel cards and i often get told that im a lightworker. I hope no one minds me asking this but what is a lightworker? what does a lightworker do exactually?

I dont know if this question has been asked before. I hope it was ok to ask?

Thank you
Clare
Old 23-04-2011, 12:18 PM
mattie

LWs

Lightworker is a term that is currently popular.

LWs are those who are expanding their consciousness. Light has often been an analogy for a higher level of awareness or Universal/God consciousness. There are many who are LWs who have never heard the term. These are people who are being kind, ethical, & working for the best highest purpose of all.

The work of LWs is primarily on expanding their own consciousness. This often begins w/ moving through fear & doubt. In addition to this primary task, many have selected missions prior to incarnating here that will be related to expanding humanity’s consciousness. These missions are all types of specialized energetic work, some quiet & unobvious & some high profile. The high profile ones are no more important than any of the others.

Newbie→Lightworker→Wayshower-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...153#post150153
Old 23-04-2011, 02:54 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by clare25273
Hiya.

I have been doing my angel cards and i often get told that im a lightworker. I hope no one minds me asking this but what is a lightworker? what does a lightworker do exactually?

I dont know if this question has been asked before. I hope it was ok to ask?

Thank you
Clare

Hi Clare

The term is self-explanatory and defines one who consciously (or sometimes UNconsciously, in the case of those still slumbering, who have as yet not awakened to their purpose and "assignment" here!) serves the light. Their life's purpose is to be in service to that light and to do their part to advance Creation's great Plan of Light. That can take a myriad of different forms depending on the individual and the spiritual gifts and talents he/she has carried forward into this life. There are as many modalities of service as their are lighworkers!
Old 25-04-2011, 11:26 AM
clare25273

Hiya. Thanx for your replies :)

Thank you for letting me know :) much appreciated :)

Thank you
Clare
Old 28-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Seeker

The question within the question is: what is the light? Is it metaphor, energy, intelligence, deity, physical, spiritual, mental, emotional? What is this light? Does the word mean different things to different people? Are there more than one form? Is there artificial or false light? Who ultimately decides the true form? Or is this a delusion or some philosophy created in the mind of some occult or religious zealot? Light. What does it mean to you?
Old 28-05-2011, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderLight
The question within the question is: what is the light? Is it metaphor, energy, intelligence, deity, physical, spiritual, mental, emotional? What is this light? Does the word mean different things to different people? Are there more than one form? Is there artificial or false light? Who ultimately decides the true form? Or is this a delusion or some philosophy created in the mind of some occult or religious zealot? Light. What does it mean to you?

Great questions WL

I'm really starting to not like human labelling. Why do we aspire to picking everything to weeny little bits, then trying to sew them back together in an acceptable form? It gets up my nose LOL

I'm at the point of "it is what it is", so enough with the tagged n boxed stuff.
Old 28-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Master
clare...if my answer means anything...here it is.

what are lightworkers? Does it matter? Does one need the Title? Can we not be who we are without being this or that? Why spend energy in figuring out specifics when you can be projecting the fullness of what we all are?

Lightworkers, angels, guides, God, crystals, reiki, awareness, enlightenment, etc...these are all just human tools used to benchmark. IMO....
Does that make them any less valuable? Definitely not! They are all available to us to use as we do. The reasons don't matter. The ability to see through it all, does.

Using labels tends to seperate one from the whole.
Old 28-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Master
i not sure either but it sounds good. Some are into things like ascended masters and number sequences. i think mostly being good in the world and trying to make a positive difference. for me the association is christian