Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

What happens to the soul of an angry or evil person

I have often wondered what happens to the troubled soul of someone who in life was very angry, very mean, vicious or evil. I wonder if anyone has ever attended a funeral, or a viewing of someone like this and felt this negative energy. Or what about viewing the person's grave or being near where they were buried.

I was in England and was in the Church where King Henry VIII was buried. This was near where they were church pews where I was sitting. I felt like a hand coming out of where he was trying to twist my right ankle as suddenly it was very painful. As long as I put my right foot away from this one particular area, I was fine. Very weird experience as the energy was very very negative around that area. I would have to wonder if anyone else had this experience.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

I would have to guess that such a person is in some type of grief or torment. What they did in life has come back to haunt them.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Master
That depends.. Have they fully crossed over into the light, or have they just past over? If they have just passed over, they are probably still going to be holding onto that anger. And pain, and suffering. More than likely they may even still be close to the Earth plane. Or even end up as earth bound spirit. Many of that anger/pain is preventing them from fully stepping into the light. They don't choose to. or they think they will be judged for their actions and end up staying around here.

If they are able to fully cross into the light. A loved one helps them. A medium helps them. An angel/guide is able to get through to them and help them cross into the light. Then the anger just starts to be let go as they see from a better perspective and realize they no longer need to carry that weight anymore. They realize the only one who was judging them was themselves and they see the love that is all around them.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Badcopyinc

I’ve never heard of negative entities being in a church.
The way they are built to the songs and religious texts would in my mind ward off any types of encounters there. Interesting...
Old 11-04-2018, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
The way they are built to the songs and religious texts would in my mind ward off any types of encounters there. Interesting...

You would think... But, sadly, it's not always the way. After all not all of the churches were truly holy places. Not all of them were doing their "lords" work, and many have been hurt in such places. Of course the negative entities may be more outside the church, around it, than fully in it.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Experiencer

Henry VIII was responsible for the deaths, imprisonment and torture of those who disagreed with what he did, especially when it related to his many wives and divorces. Many of these people were clergy or religious leaders in England at the time. In death, he's had to answer for ordering the killing, jailing and torture of these individuals, I imagine. Being royal didn't exempt him from being judged before God.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Experiencer

I've been in many churches of different faiths throughout the US and England and never have experienced this badcopyinc. Only one time did that happen. Can't explain it.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Guide

First, you can't lump them all in the same category....two angry people do not always have the same stubbornness and temperament....and just because someone is angry, doesn't mean they are evil. Be careful what you call evil...because often how we judge others, is how we judge ourselves, and our own shortcomings that we hide. Be careful to not spread slander about others, if you did not see it, walk in their shoes, experience it firsthand, then you are spreading lies. None of us knew Henry VIII, we read about him from books, based on another's point of view. Although we know he killed his wives, that is not for us to judge, or even think about in our own spiritual progress..talking about him, takes the focus off you...and what you need to work on spiritually. His mis-deeds will not matter when you cross over, yours will...and if you are here on this earth...you got mis-deeds, too.

This world is full of angry people, amd anger comes from hurt. There are many many people who have suffered, through abuse, abandonment, harassment, cheating, lies, loss, deprivation, murder, suicide, ect, that are angry people here, and angry souls over there....

There are lower astral levels, close to the earth plane, where they go. Again, they are not evil, demons or creatures, ..they are our brothers and sisters.

They go to where their energy vibrates on the same wavelength...but it is not permenant, and once they are ready to get out of there, and let go of the anger....they can get help and move forward.

I would say, almost all of us through incarnations have been to these lower astral levels before, after a hard life, amd earthly death.

Life is about learning, making progress. All of us will eventually get to the higher realms of energetic frequency, but we will all spend our time in the lower astral levels, too...or what they call "hell" Nobody is perfect, infact...many people who think they are good people and Christians, will end up there as well.

Mark my words, "hell" is full of souls like me and you...so do not judge...less you be judged. No baptism, Jesus, or before death acknowledgement of your sins will get you into the higher frequencies, your soul will still vibrate at its natural spiritual frequency in progress. There is no easy way out, or short cuts. You have to do the work on earth, and that includes suffering, sin, and growing through your negativity...and spending time in the lower frequencies and willingness to grow beyond spiritually and energetically. We should not be afraid to be ourselves, as all this is apart of the learning progress. We should be content, and follow where our conscious leads..as this is where we are spiritually.

Some souls, who are making progress, but still suffering...will alternate their energy back and forth between these realms....creating their own heaven or hell...because their energy will vibrate back and forth between these realms.
But, through this experience, will get better at controlling their thoughts and emotions, and creating their reality.

This place they call hell...is a place you go to purge negative emotions and energy, so that your energy is free and not held back to travel to the higher realms. However, there are many levels of lower astral frequencies, so no two people will experience the exact same level unless they have the exact same frequency.

We go to where we are spiritually, or energetically....it is wise and compassionate to treat tormented people, and angry people here....with love, mercy and forgiveness. You do not know what they have been through to get to that place, but you can show them by example what love, truth and forgiveness feels like...you never know, you could make all the difference in their spiritual lives....and that is merit in the higher levels of frequency.

However, you must be stronger spiritually to take on helping another soul that is in such a dark place, or they will end up taking advantage or hurting the person who tries to help them.

Last edited by Colorado : 13-04-2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

The earth realm is "full"of follower who wait for their savior, or are following a false savior. Not that there is someone who saves anyone besides yourself or your Self. The angelic can assist not save.
Old 13-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronesslucy
I have often wondered what happens to the troubled soul of someone who in life was very angry, very mean, vicious or evil. I wonder if anyone has ever attended a funeral, or a viewing of someone like this and felt this negative energy. Or what about viewing the person's grave or being near where they were buried.

I was in England and was in the Church where King Henry VIII was buried. This was near where they were church pews where I was sitting. I felt like a hand coming out of where he was trying to twist my right ankle as suddenly it was very painful. As long as I put my right foot away from this one particular area, I was fine. Very weird experience as the energy was very very negative around that area. I would have to wonder if anyone else had this experience.

It all depends of what you believe. You create your own reality: here in physical, in your dreams, in the afterlife.

Your sensations were caused, most likely, by your thoughts and expectations.

We all reincarnate an enormous number of times, both as good and as bad people.