Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Are there any animal shelters nearby that you could volunteer at?

It's always my go to response but it really helped me when I was in a dark place.

The interactions are on such a basic level that you gain confidence in your judgement again & before you know it there are big mean dogs that absolutely love you to bits because your genuine.

I don't think I ever felt more "needed" in the world than when a dog deemed "nasty" somehow connects to you over the other people there.

Bear in mind that shelters do euthanize animals which is hard to take at times but you can really make a difference.

Might help ... ?

I'm sure I'll eventually do something like that. They have a internship program around me. You take a class and then, you get to volunteer at the sanctuary. It's a Wildlife Rehabilitation place. I've been thinking about doing it. You have to pay for the class though and I'm worried that once I start hearing about all the diseases I could catch, my anxiety won't allow me to do it.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
I'm sure I'll eventually do something like that. They have a internship program around me. You take a class and then, you get to volunteer at the sanctuary. It's a Wildlife Rehabilitation place. I've been thinking about doing it. You have to pay for the class though and I'm worried that once I start hearing about all the diseases I could catch, my anxiety won't allow me to do it.

Well its kinda funny that a random voice on the internet suggested something so specific to you is it not?

A sign maybe?

You usually wear disposable gloves dealing with the animals & there is antibacterial hand wash all over the place.

My wife has done it for 20 years, statistically you should be fine

Also "statistically" - what are the chances this random voice would suggest something specific to you?

Gotta mean more than just "another" suggestion

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 02-04-2018, 02:08 AM
Suspended
Hi Lily Belle,

I'm replying because I can feel your pain. I'm so sorry these things are happening to you.

I am the same way as you, I take everything to heart, and it hurts me internally sometimes when relationships go wrong. I think if you learn to not things so seriously you will feel better. Just look it up on google how to do this. or meditate on what you can do, and see if any answers come to you.

I want to recommend one more thing. Maybe enrolling in a self help course will help you take your mind off things and at the same time give you a fresh perspective. :)

There's a lot of those online, I'm not entirely sure which ones are legitimate or not. I do have a link to one that I'm listening to at the moment . It talks a lot about emotions, and gives you exercises to do. They're really fun, too.

It's just a suggestion, so if you want to look at it here's where you start-
https://www.recoveryformula.com/quiz/start

I wish you well in your life. :)
-Ely
Old 02-04-2018, 04:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Well its kinda funny that a random voice on the internet suggested something so specific to you is it not?

A sign maybe?

You usually wear disposable gloves dealing with the animals & there is antibacterial hand wash all over the place.

My wife has done it for 20 years, statistically you should be fine

Also "statistically" - what are the chances this random voice would suggest something specific to you?

Gotta mean more than just "another" suggestion

I didn't really think of it that way. It does make sense, though. I am a HUGE animal lover. If I had a lot of money and a home on even just three acres, I'd be in trouble. I would probably be able to charge admission and call it a zoo
Old 08-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Suspended
Life is tragic, don't forget to laugh.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Life is tragic, don't forget to laugh.

I use to. I use to always laugh at almost everything. It was my special coping mechanism. I'm sure I irritated a lot of people because I would just laugh at almost anything. However, not so much these days.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I use to. I use to always laugh at almost everything. It was my special coping mechanism. I'm sure I irritated a lot of people because I would just laugh at almost anything. However, not so much these days.

Old 15-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Storms don't last forever, this too shall pass :)

What is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over and still lives 💙
Old 18-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
These past few years (Pretty much since 2005) have all been bad years for me. I had a friend who was abusive to me. Now, I'm dealing with a Cousin who just keeps making bad decisions and hurting me. I'm crying every day or night now. Last night I cried myself to sleep. I'm just so tired of life raining on me.

For once I was happy while she was living here, but they ( her boyfriend mainly) messed that up. I just want to be happy again. I don't want anything huge. Just a small group of friends who will love and care about me like I do them and job that I love going to.

Ok, hello again LillyBelle, i decided to come back to this and add more. Well at the end of your post here you said what you want, good friends and a job you love, well thats great you know what what you want, now you can work at manifesting these things into your life, volunteer working is a way to meet people, starting a hobby as well, joining a club or something where others are involved. And job you love, once you have one in mind then you move it from the mind into the life around you, you want to be a horticulturist for example, then you can start volunteer working in local gardens from that you will meet other people who work in that field and gain experience to and the ball rolls, you could study too or do a course or something.

Your cousins have been mean to you and stuff and they have made you upset here you say, but we can't blame and point fingers, theres a saying when you point at someone else theres three fingers pointing back at you, and you can blame people if you want, its just not helpful or productive most of the time. Be there for yourself, heal from this if still upset and move forward at making your life how you would like, create it, if suffering comes you can build on it like a muscle the more suffering the more stronger we can become because we can learn from it, unless you are Wile E Coyote he keeps going after that chicken (saw him on tv just before) but his determination is impressive. So i guess what im saying is change your mind set, be there for you, live your life & make stuff happen. Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedahlia
Storms don't last forever, this too shall pass :)

What is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over and still lives ��

Good post, i didn't read any of the others though.. when we get shattered and broken over an over again, we may think its hurting us but really it can be like a sculpture being made, being hacked at, bits chipped away, broken and in the end you have a master piece. This picture bellow even left the shatteredness in the sculpture and still made it look good.

Old 18-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Experiencer
Life sucks since 2005? I think the universe owes you a break for sure!
You can have some of my happiness I don't really need it :P

Try not to worry about all the physical things happiness is on the inside even if the world is hell on the outside.