Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Guide

Seeing my own face

I dreamt I was in a lounge sat on the arm of a sofa and an entity that reminded me of my daughter was a very young age, maybe 5yrs old, she was sat to the right of my legs on the floor and kept playing with my right hand. Next to us was a doorway that led to a hall that had a smaller sofa in and two women were at the doorway. One I felt was from this forum (I don’t know her at all on a personal level) and I didn’t recognise the second woman. We were going to do some kind of meditation and I felt the woman from this forum was the lead/instructor?

She came and stood to left of me and a man had appeared in front of her. He was on his knees with his body resting back on his heels with his head bowed and he was dressed in dark colours and was very still. The other woman who was older but seemed quite glamorous was stood in the doorway. I felt like we had started and that I should probably close my eyes and when I did I saw a very bright golden light to the left side of my face on the side where this woman/instructor was stood and I felt it had something to do with her. Then I saw my own face appear after a few seconds to the right of me, very clear but my face was horizontal (as though it was lay down) and I was feeling like ‘oh wow, I can see my face’ and then I saw that I had a keloid type scar that was very thick and pink across one of my eyebrows.

I was distracted by the woman/intructor who suddenly sat down on the sofa next to me and I opened my eyes. I felt the entity who felt like my daughter still messing about with my hand. I closed my eyes again but couldn’t seem to see anything else. I was suddenly wondering how I was going to pay this woman as I had no cash on me. The two women were then suddenly sat on the small sofa in the hall, the man had gone, the entity by my legs was holding my hand and the woman from here said something but I can’t remember what it was and I woke.

I don’t think it was my daughter sat by my legs I think she was just used as a representation. I don’t know anybody on here personally or converse with people other than in posts etc but I think something I saw before I fell asleep reminded me of a post I’d seen on here a good while ago and thats perhaps why the poster was in this dream!

Weirdly, before this I had a dream that I’d been trying to ask my grandmother for money. Whats with the money at the moment, what the heck?
Old 17-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
hardness or damage in your ability to perceive very sensitive things, which is disabling you from perceiving the smaller being who is beside you. But you have a hardness over your more delicate senses which is preventing you from perceiving the small being.

I agree and I think it's not just one or the other, I think it's both - hardness AND damage. Whilst I think I have some idea of what's caused it (I'm not 100% sure) I'm not sure if I'm going the right way about changing it.

Thank you Perfection, I haven't seen you about for a while and I've missed your contributions