Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Will I ever Be Disappointed in the Identity of my Twin Flame?

Hi, friends! My name is Phoenix and I'm a newbie to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to help (if you can)!

I'm new to the Twin Flame concept, having only learned about it on Sunday, but I'm not sure what's going on anymore.

Now, before I continue, I must say that I've never had a man be in love with me. My longest relationships lasted mere months and none of them were love. So, I don't know what it actually feels like. I'm almost 32. But I'm not really looking for it either. Well, I WASN'T up until a few days ago.

Here's the Cliff's Notes Version:

Six months ago I started my spiritual journey. I had been aware of my gifts (dreams, premonitions) since childhood but wrote them off as coincidental because of pesky logic. The repeating numbers had been swirling for years and then I started opening my eyes. For years I'd been labeled as bipolar and medicated for it. But I knew it was more than that...

Fast-forward to Late February: I quit my job to focus on my writing (after following Universal guidance), but in turn ended up finding myself and aligning with my higher self. I went through the "Dark Night of the Soul" (thinking it was depression until I googled), had horrific Ascension symptoms (I thought I was sick!), all coming to a close on Saturday night. I let go of the control and by Sunday morning, I'd aligned.

So, on Sunday morning I get up and feel free. Its amazing. Then this little voice in my head starts talking. He's telling me he is coming for me and he is everything I've ever wanted. But he says he's not my "Twin Flame". That he is so much more than that. He also says that it won't be a back and forth thing that I've understood comes with twin flames. Once he's comes for me, he's THERE. There will be no doubt in my mind. I can FEEL him kiss my shoulders and hear his words in my heart. Chills, heart flutters, repeating numbers (1's and 2's). Someone is there and he has been talking to me since. He comes and goes and I can feel him like he is there!

But there's sometimes interference. I dunno. It may be nothing but its weird.

I started researching and come across what they call a "twin flame" vs a "soul mate" and confused myself even more.

Since then, I've wondered if several people were him, but he says we haven't met before. I get repeating numbers (1's and 2's and some 4's) while I spoke with those people and had questions. But he would say, "Nope! Not me!"

Wednesday night he tells me to get pretty because he is coming for me. To pack a bag because he is taking me away for a while. So, I get up and do it.

No one ever comes.

Today was weird. He says that he's definitely coming today, that he is gonna show up at my door...

An old friend of mine I hadn't seen in forever shows up twice out of the blue a few hours apart. The first time I was sitting on my porch and he drove by and turned around to chat. The second time he came back with a material blessing because he said I'd done it for him before so he's returning the favor. A platonic friend who I don't have romantic feelings for. But we are really good friends. One of the nicest people I've ever met. So, I sent a telepathic message while he was hanging out telling him to tell me now if its him. He said nothing but left a few minutes after because he had a date with his live-in ladyfriend (who has been WONDERFUL for him!!!!). 222 flashed both times he was here today, as well as 444 once or twice. But they have been coming back to back to back for DAYS when I question whether or not someone could be the person I'm telepathically communicating with.

Here's the kicker: I don't want to be with him romantically. He is not my type at all. Not much in the way of physical attraction. We don't have much in common either. Just a really nice guy! I understand that not all twin flames are romantic, but I have reason to believe I *might* be on my last reincarnation cycle when they say the twin flame turns romantic. And I've been feeling pulled other directions as well (manifestations, feelings, number signs) relating to my future career as a writer. If it is him that's talking to me, I'm kind of disappointed. I like him, just not like that.

So, considering all this, I have no clue what to think. I don't trust my own judgment because no one showed up Weds night and I wondered if it was at least 3 other people too. I packed my toothbrush and everything.

This is hindsight, mind you. I didn't know any of this until I thought I was losing my mind and started reading articles which is making it worse.

Can someone please shine some light on this? I don't want to push away this guy if he's the one I'm communicating with. But I really don't think he is.

I meditated and prayed and came up with the same answer: No. He's just a good friend who came by as a blessing because I'm trying harder to be a better friend to other people and bring them closer to their spirituality.

Would I be disappointed if he were my "Twin Flame"? Who is talking to me?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks again, y'all!

PS: I typed this up rather anxiously! I can't edit the poor grammar in the title!
Old 07-04-2018, 06:16 AM
Administrator
hi and welcome to SF

Twin flames, soul mates, mirrored souls etc help in evolving and maturing spiritually from physical relationships. most of the time that help comes in the form of suffering because the nature of that suffering is and has allways been an attachment to results or expectations from another

the trick is to remove our self from that attachment and when done correctly will bring life changing events into our lives
Old 07-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Knower

Hello,

If I were you I wouldn't assume anything. The 222's are telling you to have faith and trust. Stay in the moment and let life happen. You made the assumption that what's coming is a romantic interest. When I read what you wrote it could also be the Christ Consciouness (the bride preparing for the groom), merging with Spirit. Relax, assume nothing, trust the process and have faith.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Knower

PS if the voice said he was NOT your Twin flame, why are you assuming your twin flame is coming?
Old 09-04-2018, 05:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthboundmisfit
Hi, friends! My name is Phoenix and I'm a newbie to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to help (if you can)!

I'm new to the Twin Flame concept, having only learned about it on Sunday, but I'm not sure what's going on anymore.

Now, before I continue, I must say that I've never had a man be in love with me. My longest relationships lasted mere months and none of them were love. So, I don't know what it actually feels like. I'm almost 32. But I'm not really looking for it either. Well, I WASN'T up until a few days ago.

Here's the Cliff's Notes Version:

Six months ago I started my spiritual journey. I had been aware of my gifts (dreams, premonitions) since childhood but wrote them off as coincidental because of pesky logic. The repeating numbers had been swirling for years and then I started opening my eyes. For years I'd been labeled as bipolar and medicated for it. But I knew it was more than that...

Fast-forward to Late February: I quit my job to focus on my writing (after following Universal guidance), but in turn ended up finding myself and aligning with my higher self. I went through the "Dark Night of the Soul" (thinking it was depression until I googled), had horrific Ascension symptoms (I thought I was sick!), all coming to a close on Saturday night. I let go of the control and by Sunday morning, I'd aligned.

So, on Sunday morning I get up and feel free. Its amazing. Then this little voice in my head starts talking. He's telling me he is coming for me and he is everything I've ever wanted. But he says he's not my "Twin Flame". That he is so much more than that. He also says that it won't be a back and forth thing that I've understood comes with twin flames. Once he's comes for me, he's THERE. There will be no doubt in my mind. I can FEEL him kiss my shoulders and hear his words in my heart. Chills, heart flutters, repeating numbers (1's and 2's). Someone is there and he has been talking to me since. He comes and goes and I can feel him like he is there!

But there's sometimes interference. I dunno. It may be nothing but its weird.

I started researching and come across what they call a "twin flame" vs a "soul mate" and confused myself even more.

Since then, I've wondered if several people were him, but he says we haven't met before. I get repeating numbers (1's and 2's and some 4's) while I spoke with those people and had questions. But he would say, "Nope! Not me!"

Wednesday night he tells me to get pretty because he is coming for me. To pack a bag because he is taking me away for a while. So, I get up and do it.

No one ever comes.

Today was weird. He says that he's definitely coming today, that he is gonna show up at my door...

An old friend of mine I hadn't seen in forever shows up twice out of the blue a few hours apart. The first time I was sitting on my porch and he drove by and turned around to chat. The second time he came back with a material blessing because he said I'd done it for him before so he's returning the favor. A platonic friend who I don't have romantic feelings for. But we are really good friends. One of the nicest people I've ever met. So, I sent a telepathic message while he was hanging out telling him to tell me now if its him. He said nothing but left a few minutes after because he had a date with his live-in ladyfriend (who has been WONDERFUL for him!!!!). 222 flashed both times he was here today, as well as 444 once or twice. But they have been coming back to back to back for DAYS when I question whether or not someone could be the person I'm telepathically communicating with.

Here's the kicker: I don't want to be with him romantically. He is not my type at all. Not much in the way of physical attraction. We don't have much in common either. Just a really nice guy! I understand that not all twin flames are romantic, but I have reason to believe I *might* be on my last reincarnation cycle when they say the twin flame turns romantic. And I've been feeling pulled other directions as well (manifestations, feelings, number signs) relating to my future career as a writer. If it is him that's talking to me, I'm kind of disappointed. I like him, just not like that.

So, considering all this, I have no clue what to think. I don't trust my own judgment because no one showed up Weds night and I wondered if it was at least 3 other people too. I packed my toothbrush and everything.

This is hindsight, mind you. I didn't know any of this until I thought I was losing my mind and started reading articles which is making it worse.

Can someone please shine some light on this? I don't want to push away this guy if he's the one I'm communicating with. But I really don't think he is.

I meditated and prayed and came up with the same answer: No. He's just a good friend who came by as a blessing because I'm trying harder to be a better friend to other people and bring them closer to their spirituality.

Would I be disappointed if he were my "Twin Flame"? Who is talking to me?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks again, y'all!

PS: I typed this up rather anxiously! I can't edit the poor grammar in the title!

The most terrible and hardest lesson in life - that what we THINK we are looking for and yearn for more than anything else in the world - is actually not necessarily what we need and yearn for.

I've jumped from love to love - yearning, looking for filling that gap. Yes, I've had my kids and long term relationships.. and crushes (aargh). I have finally after a lot of years realised that the hole was not SOMEONE missing in my life. It was part of me. The hole actually came from stuff that was missing in my childhood, that i had to figure out and come to terms with.

I now move onto the next bit.. essentially I have got no job, no man, no house, no car... hahah (moving back to my home country). Two kids.

I have never felt happier and weirdly, weirdly, more secure. Having a life, being ALIVE!! Being by myself and okay with that (I'm still working on this one as I do crave physical love). Connections with friends, sister, nature.. my dog haha.

HOWEVER I have a weird strange feeling that having let go of this concept of a perfect romantic partner, I might just finally feel some real connection and passionate love with a man - no idea who yet! But I feel I'm finally capable of it.
Good luck!

(perhaps I should mention that during the space of the last year I've had a very very intense remote relationship with a man - not my husband - totally unexpected, someone I worked on a project with... I thought 'he is my twin flame'... we corresponded intensively, were ridiculous - crazy coincidences and after 2 months of writing we start getting 'feelings'... then I get forehead pressure - third eye opening (!!!!), we can literally physically touch each other though we live on diff continents. I thought he was my Twin Flame, it was like we made one another complete. I found out about Remote Influencing and Remote Seduction - that's what we were doing but accidentally - But actually we just made each other RECONNECT, with universe, consciousness.... it was the more bizzarre and intense experience I ever lived. I reckon your spirituality will also be the road to you discovering yourself and filling that hole and when are ready .. to fulfilment. Life is just the strangest!!!!!!)
Old 19-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Experiencer
Are you disappointed with yourself ? There lies your answer