Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Dariel

Hi James,

There is many great tips posted already and I don't have anything to add except my own exprience while trying to find a contact to my guides before. It happened first time in a group mediation and i understood that the energies of the group was getting me high level enought to enable my guides to contact me and after the first contact it stayed so that I could contact my guides in mediations by myself. So be patient and get help from the group energies. And remember you guides really want to be in contact with you and just waiting that you are ready as much as you are waiting to contact them. They are there only for you so that is a big thing for them as well.

With all my Light
Dariel
Old 21-09-2006, 11:49 PM
feohgoddess

I have seen both of my spiritual guides but only one of them spoke to me. shamly i forgot her name and am hoping for them to return to me. the man was behind her and did not speak to me, but stared at me peacefully. i dont htink i can explain it though
Old 22-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Deactivated Account
sometimes you can try too hard and thus block your self, i was guilty of this myself, but finally after asking him to show himself he has in an amazing way too
Old 24-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Nighttemplar

Jaycee
That is exactly how I made contact with my guides the first time. However have a better method now. Form a protective bubble of energy around you as you might do when putting up protection. Build the bubble into an igloo structure and furnish and decorate it. Then invite your guides in, one at a time or in multiples-you control the situation.
Night
Old 24-10-2006, 02:36 PM
cweiters

Confirmatons

This is the third time I have hear this today.

"When the pupil is ready the master will appear".

Spiritual Guides speak to me through confriming, or reiterating the same undeniable message. I will listen to my Guide today.

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
Hi James your spirit guides do just that they guide and in all honesty i dont know of anybody who has constant contact with them unless they work with them in mediumship ect ect. However if you are sitting in circles you will have more contact with most of your guides because they will work with you in your dvelopment in that also developing1 is correct in her observation that "when the pupil is ready the master will appear". believe me your guides will be revealed to you if your spiritual growth is continued God bless you my friend....
Old 18-12-2006, 09:55 AM
OceanWaves19161

Hey guys. I'm new here. I've really just started on my spiritual path and am starting to get really dizzy and off balance and stuff. My aunt said to ground myself but it doesn't seem to be working. Someone mentioned "Make sure your life force does not get stuck in the third eye ! you'll know if this happens in a meditation you'll feel light headed and dizzy at the end of the meditation". I'm sure this is what is happening to me. Can anyone explain how I can stop this from happening because I hate feeling so spacy. Thanks if you can answer this.

Alana:)
Old 18-12-2006, 10:24 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Hey guys. I'm new here. I've really just started on my spiritual path and am starting to get really dizzy and off balance and stuff. My aunt said to ground myself but it doesn't seem to be working. Someone mentioned "Make sure your life force does not get stuck in the third eye ! you'll know if this happens in a meditation you'll feel light headed and dizzy at the end of the meditation". I'm sure this is what is happening to me. Can anyone explain how I can stop this from happening because I hate feeling so spacy. Thanks if you can answer this.

Hi Alana,

Whilst there are many good visualisation techniques that can ground, I feel that one of the best things that you can do to ground yourself is exercise. I do not know if you are that way inclined but after a meditation session, why not run up and down on the spot for five minutes? Then go and have something to eat to strengthen your grounding.

Eating and exercising are excellent for grounding a person. As you run, note how your feet are stamping against the ground. The actual physical act of doing this improves the flow of energy around your feet and will also help to remove any negativity that may be resident at that moment in your energy field in that area.

Furthermore, this may help your feet chakra to open and so allow any emotional garbage etc. to be released from your energy field.

I hope this helps,

Kundalini.
Old 26-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Annette Sassou

Hello Simyboye,

I think you posted a common problem that many readers encounter.

There are 4 steps that you need to take in order to meet your guides:

1. Protect yourself
2. Relax
3. Help others
4. Contact Your Guides

Since the other forum members help you with step 2-4 (nice guided meditations see Jaycee's reply) I would like to add the psychic self defense to the mix.

When you open up to the spirit world sometimes other energies might enter and try to drain your good energy because they need it so desperately to move on.

The best way to protect yourself is to have your chakras always in balance:

There is a nice meditation for that:

See yourself in front of a white circle

step into this circle.

See how a light ring like a hoola hoop ring is spinning around your
groin area in the color red.

Then see how a orange light ring spins around your navel area .

Then see how a yellow light ring spins around your solar plexus area.

Then see how a green and pink light ring spins around your chest area.

Then see how a blue light ring spins around your throat area.

Then see how a purple light ring spins around your third eye (between your eyes)

Then see how a white light ring spins around your temple area.

Now picture a white light coming from a above and floating down your body.
This is the loving and protecting energy from the infinite source.

Your whole body is beaming from this protective light.

Now you are ready to contact your spirit guides.

There is usualy a master spirit guide that is on your side since birth.
This is most likely a crossed over relative.

Then there are other spirit guides for specific projects that you might have.

When you are working on a specific project you can ask your master spirit guide to bring to you a spirit guide.

Enjoy your journey of meeting your spirit guides!

Hope this helped.

Peace and Prosperity

P.S.: Please feel free to ask any question you might have about this reply.
Old 27-12-2006, 10:47 AM
OceanWaves19161

Something interesting my spirit guides told me I'd have to do to hear their advice was to talk to them regularly and they also told me that I could make the best contact in open spaces such as open fields, lakes, beaches, clean rooms etc

Old 30-12-2006, 05:52 PM
spiritalk

While our spirit guides can meet/greet us anywhere...just suppose...how do they know where we are? When we build in mind (meditation) a place (garden, beach, mountain top, etc.) they know to meet you there and commune in spirit...because you are in spirit and ready to receive them.

God bless, J
Closed Thread