Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Soulblade

personally i am very offended being a half angel bordering on full that you think that we would harm people without just reason. if they they threatened you then you obviously did something wrong and ignored their warning when they were issued. Also you cannot understand angels as no one fully can that is of this realm as they have traits beyond human comprehension and to attach human traits to angels is simply in my opinion abit stupid as they are not humans in the slightest and their behavioural patterns are beyond human comprehension. They would not be the beings of god himself if their intentions werent justified.

So my point to you is this... Listen to the angels and understand their warnings so you dont get attacked again as angels never do anything wrong, only you do.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:04 PM
dreamer

Hi soulblade, what a fascinating post, can you tell us more about yourself I would be genuinely interested to know. If not thats cool too. Great post.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Soulblade

thank you dreamer... im auricman's soul brother, and as to what you said makorakoo anyone would think you were trying to get people to hate the angels and spread discord...
Old 05-11-2006, 10:09 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulblade
personally i am very offended being a half angel bordering on full that you think that we would harm people without just reason. if they they threatened you then you obviously did something wrong and ignored their warning when they were issued. Also you cannot understand angels as no one fully can that is of this realm as they have traits beyond human comprehension and to attach human traits to angels is simply in my opinion abit stupid as they are not humans in the slightest and their behavioural patterns are beyond human comprehension. They would not be the beings of god himself if their intentions werent justified.

So my point to you is this... Listen to the angels and understand their warnings so you dont get attacked again as angels never do anything wrong, only you do.

So as a half angel you only do things half wrong, is that it? And why would you be offended if you're an angel, as that is a human trait? Could I ask what you have been smoking or drinking? I agree that you're bordering on full, but what you're full of is in doubt maybe.

John
Old 05-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account
that is an astonishing claim !
Old 05-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Makoorakoo

soulblade if you have been reading the posts on this thread you will see that i have mentioned there are some good and some bad angels, it is not my place to make people hate angels i am just setting discussion upon others opinions. Looking at what tiltjlp has said it has a very strong connection to what is possibly true. Since i have left the angels and got my rights that they cannot get involved with me unless asked i have been getting details from gargoyles. Gargoyles are like angels apart from being less judgemental and more protective giving what is necessary. I wont put forward any more details because i believe it is best if you contact them yourself with a mortal mind.

take a look at whats around you, angels, demons, and whatever else is around. They all do what they feel is right. You, soulblade, being half angel will succumb to angels no matter what and will fight for them. Its patriotic but it could all be done by one person. Take Adolf Hitler for example, he made people believe in his "vision". Yes i know adolf was a human and i know im putting human traits to angels again but it is human traits that made angels such as Lucifer become banished.

Blessings and love to all
Old 05-11-2006, 10:55 PM
kundalini

I honestly don't know where people have got this idea that angels are anything other than they are...

Kundalini.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Makoorakoo

well i guess it depends on personal experiences kundalini, its interesting but i think more about people is being revealed in this thread than intended. I find that we are all working as one to get to a final result through reasoning.

please people keep posting love and blessings to all
Old 05-11-2006, 11:05 PM
kundalini

Hi Makoorakoo,

I understand that it is personal experiences...but I must admit makoorakoo, that you yourself sometimes seem to me to be very unsure of your claims. What I mean is is that sometimes you say one thing but then contradict yourself in another post.

I do not mean to offend you but I would like to know what is behind that behaviour. Could you tell me please?

Kundalini.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Soulblade

I know myself i still posess human traits and i still make mistakes but i only handle small matters as if something was to happen becuase of my human nature nothing would happen that could not be put right but a full angel.

I know of full angels and they posess no negativity... angels are meant to help and guide and that is what we do. I myself am still part human so i cant speak fully for full angels but know this at least... we human kind cannot comprehend full angel nature and makorakooits human traits which despoil angels and make them fall... and when it comes to adolf hitler look at all the damage he caused with his *vision*, and kundalini like makorakoo says it all comes down to what personal expierneces others have... and makorakoo ii ask this knowing of demons posing as angels were you not sure that it was an illusion of some kind?
Closed Thread