Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Makoorakoo

That one feeling

hiya everyone,

Its interesting how guides communicate to us but the most interesting one I find is where you just feel the answer when you dont even have a question. At that point instead of thinking you just be and everything just seems perfect. To me this is the guide of oneself. Your soul communicating with the body and mind guiding you to finding what is.

If you look closely, guides will communicate with you in many different ways. Observe carefully and they will show you but its up to you to interpret and become wise of the knowlege given. Its all with your own learning from the guides.

I hope people will remember this as in one way or another prayers can be answered.

love and blessings to all
Old 26-01-2007, 01:34 PM
kundalini

Hi Makoorakoo,

I believe that what you are talking about could be called 'discernment'.

Apparently, the crystal known as 'White Howlite' is useful for helping a person to learn how to discern.

Kundalini.
Old 26-01-2007, 06:22 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
hiya everyone,

Its interesting how guides communicate to us but the most interesting one I find is where you just feel the answer when you dont even have a question. At that point instead of thinking you just be and everything just seems perfect. To me this is the guide of oneself. Your soul communicating with the body and mind guiding you to finding what is.

If you look closely, guides will communicate with you in many different ways. Observe carefully and they will show you but its up to you to interpret and become wise of the knowlege given. Its all with your own learning from the guides.

I hope people will remember this as in one way or another prayers can be answered.

love and blessings to all

When i was a little boy i used to pray to god that angels wouldn't visit me. Now i would like to remove that block but it hasn't happened yet BUT I do find that the whole physical world speaks to me and guides me literally any time I ask it to. People, songs, adverts, nature all point me to my answers like synchronicity gone mad.
Old 29-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Whisper

Hi Everyone

I smell (yes, smell) and feel them all the time. I follow the signs, they are everywhere. In the weather, with music, in dreams, in just about everything. I would like to learn to connect to them more. I have just learnt to listen and do everything they show me.

Whisper
Old 29-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Lapis

"....At that point instead of thinking you just be and everything just seems perfect. To me this is the guide of oneself."

There it is, the sacred magic formula that we all search and search for. To get out of our heads/minds and just be instead of thinking. Yes Makoorakoo by doing this we are closer to "Source" or "The All That Is" or "God" or whatever one wishes to call "IT". We have literally moved from our lower ego selves into far more of our greater expanded selves that are very much closer to our "Higher Selves". At those levels being is the thing....not thinking as we're used to. Thanks Makoorakoo for sharing this.

Whisper,

I too have often smelled different non-physicals as it's one common way many of Them let us consciously know that They are here with us. Flowers, roses, buring pipe tobacco, inscense buring, cinnamon and beautiful combinations of scents that I don't even know how to discribe! It's always such a nice way of knowing we're not alone and They want to interact with us in some way. At that point....pay attention to everything, even your own thoughts and emotions as they will sometimes be Theirs and not yours.
Old 29-01-2007, 10:38 PM
dreamer

Maybe "they" are you, when the definition of what "you" is becomes less restrictive.
Old 29-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Lapis

I know dreamer.......now play along OK? We can't all just dive-in to that level of SELF knowledge without freaking out a tad bit and having an 'identity crisis'! Steps n' phases of peeling back the blinders about who and what we each really are. It's coming ultra fast now anyway and then we'll all just sit and grin about this.
Old 30-01-2007, 09:03 AM
dreamer

Sorry lapis lol.
Old 30-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Whisper

Hi Lapis

At least I know I am not alone in smelling them, it is a wonderful, peaceful feeling. Sometimes a breeze will come up as well and I feel like they are moving through me and I get goose bumps, I am getting it now.
I think my child can see them, she can't talk properly yet, but there are a bunch of trees near our house and I feel like they are in/around these trees when I am home and when the breeze starts, those trees always move first. I always ask her, where are the angels and she points at the trees and says, over there. She also says people over there (in the trees), so I say to her say hello and she smiles at them.
I have been told that she has a spirit in her. I have had a few angels and spirits come to me in my dreams as well, but they never talk, just give a look or a sign with body language that seems to say more than words.

Whisper
Old 30-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Master
what a wonderful gift your daughter has Whisper. I hope she doesn't lose it.

For me, synchronicity is where I get my answers. Usually in abundance too.
I get the synchronicity so blatantly you couldn't miss it if you fell over it.

I love it though.
Closed Thread