Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2006, 08:32 PM
OceanWaves19161

Spirit guides or angels?

Over the past 3 weeks or so my bodies been vibrating alot, particularly around the full moon, I'm also getting cool breezes brushing against me but I'm pretty sure they arn't lost souls or anything and the windows haven't been open. I have been asking spirit guides and angels for help though so its more likely that its one of them. Is it more likely to be spirit guides or angels?. Anyone got any suggestions?

Alana
Old 21-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Lapis

OceanWaves,

I've been having the inner body vibrations that feel much like an electrical current flowing through me for the past few years. Sometimes it'll wake me up in the middle of the night and I can lay there and feel the deep inner vibrations throughout most of my body. This process has been called "the rewiring" and has to do with our central nervous systems and portions of our DNA being changed, expanded, to be able to handle far more and much higher energies without blowing a fuse! It's not connected with any guides or angels but is simply a process of expansion or evolution we're going through now.

On the other hand there may be your guide/helpers/angels etc. nearby or watching sometimes when this process is happening to you. I too have felt the cool areas both in rooms and on areas of my body, usually my solar plexus and heart chakra, indicating a big energy change is going on. For me both of these things have nothing to do with spirits or guides but with large energy changes and increases.
Old 14-01-2007, 05:10 PM
ljepotica

Hey OceanWaves and Lapis,

Good you mentioned this as for some years now I feel vibration around different part of my body. Quiet a lot of times it's around the upper half of my legs-it sort of feels like (well what I can describe in words) a mobile phone when on vibration alert, and sometimes like well sort of jerking as if the area affected is trying to jerk out of my body (sorry hope those words don't cause offense-it's the only way I can describe!) and a lot of times like expansion-especially around my head...
Closed Thread