Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-12-2019, 12:10 AM
Ascender
Ascended masters

I like to think ascended mastered come to visit and just say hello as a simple gesture that doesn't mean much. Just a nudge that they're real.

For instance, I once actually saw the buddha. I once actually saw jesus. I saw the devil too unfortunately.

What do you guys see? Have you seen or interacted with ascended masters?
Old 09-12-2019, 05:55 AM
Master

Ive met Jesus as in joined in listening to his lecture when he was teaching out in the astral plane (he's usually got a small group of people around him and Ive usually found him lecturing under a tree) and had him also manifest in front of me as bring like a drawing of himself to life and he gave me a message. Though Im not Christian, he seems to be an ascended Master that I have connection with since the day he came and gave me a message.

I had Sai Baba show up in my bedroom and he gave me a present (either that or another spirit posed as him).

I've had Babaji come to my rescue and saved my life after I did something stupid and none of the other masters I called came to my aid (he was very last i did a scream out to for help).

I've met lucifer in the astral plane a couple of times...he has a great sense of humour. He likes to tease and has been amused by my lack of trust in him.

I've seen others when working my chakras or at other times (Buddha and that indian goddess with lots of arms) but I think on those occassions they were symbolic. I've done an ancient Egyptian ritual in what dog headed God is supposed to preside over.. I passed the ritual test and saw that but didn't see that God, I was hoping too.

I have not known an ascended Master show up just to say hallo.. but show up when there is issue or I need help.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
What do you guys see? Have you seen or interacted with ascended masters?

Hi,

I do not physically see the ascended masters I constantly interact with. We usually just exchange PMs.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-12-2019, 10:04 AM
Master
I always liked Kuthumi. I call on Quan Yin quite regularly, Lady Mary (often), and Mary Magdalene. Sometimes Sanat Kumara or Lady Nada.
I don't see them, I don't want to see anything. Knowing and feeling is enough :)
Old 11-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Ive met Jesus as in joined in listening to his lecture when he was teaching out in the astral plane (he's usually got a small group of people around him and Ive usually found him lecturing under a tree) and had him also manifest in front of me as bring like a drawing of himself to life and he gave me a message. Though Im not Christian, he seems to be an ascended Master that I have connection with since the day he came and gave me a message.

I had Sai Baba show up in my bedroom and he gave me a present (either that or another spirit posed as him).

I've had Babaji come to my rescue and saved my life after I did something stupid and none of the other masters I called came to my aid (he was very last i did a scream out to for help).

I've met lucifer in the astral plane a couple of times...he has a great sense of humour. He likes to tease and has been amused by my lack of trust in him.

I've seen others when working my chakras or at other times (Buddha and that indian goddess with lots of arms) but I think on those occassions they were symbolic. I've done an ancient Egyptian ritual in what dog headed God is supposed to preside over.. I passed the ritual test and saw that but didn't see that God, I was hoping too.

I have not known an ascended Master show up just to say hallo.. but show up when there is issue or I need help.

Hi, sea-dove,
I have big sympaties for Babaji...would you like to share a little more about Him. Like, how you connect with Him, or what it is like to meet him, or anything you think is important or interesting about Him... ?

I never succeeded at connecting with Him, so this is my aim to accomplish...

:)
Old 11-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Master

I saw Jesus Christ in the clouds with His angels, they were all clothed in a very powerful light.

I saw a painting of Jesus Christ on the cross and it was covered with blood, this is when I felt a very powerful and intense energy and I saw a moving light that was alive.

I saw Jesus Christ on the cross and He was calling the Father, I saw Him face to face and I even saw the devil but it was not showing its true form.

I felt the presence of Christ several times and it was one of the most intense experience I've ever felt.

I heard voices telling me about how Christ came to save me.

Some beings came to tell me about Lucifer, they said to me that they work for Lucifer and that I should never tell anyone that they came to me.

I never met any other divine being so to say, only Christ, He was the only one who appeared to me.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Be careful there's a lot of scammers out there claiming to be "ascended masters"
Old 11-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Hi, sea-dove,
I have big sympaties for Babaji...would you like to share a little more about Him. Like, how you connect with Him, or what it is like to meet him, or anything you think is important or interesting about Him... ?

I never succeeded at connecting with Him, so this is my aim to accomplish...

:)

I did not get to talk to him when he came (and with him I didn't see him). He l just came, pulled the one attacking me off and vanished with him.

I haven't tried to connect with him other then that time I was literally soul screaming out to him for help. I feel uncomfortable bothering Masters for minor things, I'll probably thou try to astrally project to him at some point for some learning. I hope you get to experience him some time..
Old 11-01-2020, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I always liked Kuthumi. I call on Quan Yin quite regularly, Lady Mary (often), and Mary Magdalene. Sometimes Sanat Kumara or Lady Nada.
I don't see them, I don't want to see anything. Knowing and feeling is enough :)

Those ones make me think of the Master Essences sprays the other was making using their energies which I used to love to use.. she had those working with her. She's moved interstate and so I lost contact with the one who used to do these.

FairyCrystal, would you be able to bottle up their energies for someone to use?
Old 12-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I did not get to talk to him when he came (and with him I didn't see him). He l just came, pulled the one attacking me off and vanished with him.

I haven't tried to connect with him other then that time I was literally soul screaming out to him for help. I feel uncomfortable bothering Masters for minor things, I'll probably thou try to astrally project to him at some point for some learning. I hope you get to experience him some time..

Thanks for this :)