Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-11-2019, 04:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Very strange encounters

Hi Everyone

I'm new here. I posted on the welcome thread and being a newbie posted this query there instead of here. I was directed here

Lots of things have been happening to me that I now believe is guidance. A lady in her 70s who I have never met started knocking at my door maybe a month ago.

She would do this every day around the same time. Sometimes two times a day and this went on for a couple of weeks. One night I was cooking dinner and had left the door unlocked and she just waltzed straight in!!

She has very bad dementia or something.. I cannot get any sense out of her. She came, babbled for a couple of minutes then would go. When I asked if she used to live here she said yes... But we've lived here 7 years so this is quite out of the blue.
She refuses a lift back home, won't tell me where she lives. Like no sense at all it's really odd.

Her doing this pushed me to seek my first tarot reading as these encounters started during a chaotic period. So I went and had my reading then she knocked once more that night then nothing since...

I've felt a lot more energetic this week, spiritually more changes and low and behold yesterday she knocked at my door after nothing for the past few weeks. I actually freaked out and didn't open it.

I'm just trying to understand what this means... can any body shed some light?

Thank you so much in advance xx

PS I got her first name out of her, Marian but that's it. I also called social services and the police who said they can't do anything with a first name and she won't stay long enough for anyone to come get her. She seems to be functioning in other capacities like she is cleanish and dressed...
Old 23-11-2019, 09:11 AM
Master
This lady is troubling you in mind I can see as you took the trouble to register here for advice.... She's got a strong connection with your property or you! I expect you checked with neighbors if she visited them, and the obvious one get someone do a bit of detective work see where she goes after visiting you.... Others here will have other thoughts on the matter.
Old 23-11-2019, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi one-light. Thank you for your response. Yes, the ladys visits have really been the most blatant in a series of signs and strange occurrences that I've been getting since Spring. She doesn't knock at anywhere else. It's the timing of the visits that puzzle me most with so much else happening spirit wise.
I guess the next step would be maybe to follow her if she comes back to see where she goes.
Old 23-11-2019, 04:32 PM
Master
Interesting you say 'with so much else happening spirit wise' you want to share any of this - maybe it will interest people to respond and help, just message back when you feel comfortable speaking about it more, doesn't matter how outrageous or unusual it might sound, we're good at unusual on here - something more to this I think, take your time no rush...
Old 23-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Well I "met" someone in Spring.. since then there's lots of synchronicity (I didn't even know what this was until I read).. number sequences, a reiki healer/spiritualist at work asked me something quite out of the blue that she had no way of knowing...
Lots of other little things too that have caught my attention.
My daughter who is 7 saw some things one night I was putting her to bed. Confessed that she had been seeing ghosts and the language she used really shook me. "they're all in here. Hundreds of people, mountains of people".... I've since addressed this and she's not mentioned anything since.

This person I met later did something that broke me frankly. For weeks I was destroyed.
The fact that I wasn't awakened I think made him call my very essence into question. I found he felt his attraction to me coupled with my opinions on certain things led him to believe that I'm a bad person. That I'd bewitched him.
He's spiritual and had his friends following me on SM, reading what I thought were private conversations... The language they used to talk about me to each other broke my heart. We'd been speaking for while and I had a sudden realisation I was being watched. I just knew...
Essentially it felt like a bit of a witch hunt because I had called some of his ways into question... It gets crazier but I will stop there...

It was during this rough time that the lady started knocking

So I have been trying to connect with whatever is happening.. Trying to understand.. Like I have always been very very intuitive but reasoned these things away and kept it private I guess. I think this person saw these 'abilities' in me and sent or came to me to expose what I have to work on. It was a very chance and strange meeting. I just feel a bit lost...sorry for the rant x
Old 23-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Master
You're in the right place with this MuvaUrflings - someone here will help...
Old 24-11-2019, 12:08 AM
Guide

Reading this thread, especially your last post, a few things came to my mind about this woman who is knocking. I get the sense she may have been aware of her own psychic abilities before she got dementia. It could have even ultimately caused her dementia but there’s no way we can prove that. I feel she is attached to your property because YOU have abilities, and are a beacon of sorts, hence your daughter talking about the ghosts. I feel this woman knocking somehow feels you can help her “transition” and likely picked up on the lost souls attracted to you...anticipating her turn to cross over in a sense.

I hope this makes some sense. Either way, I’m happy you are working on developing your gifts and intuition and I’m sure there’s more to unfold.
Old 24-11-2019, 01:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Was there any life relevance in the reading you received?
Old 24-11-2019, 08:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Lucky, thank you so much for your input. This does make sense to me. I have always felt intuitive... This period has brought up memories from childhood etc where I've experienced 'gifts'. Up until this stage in my life however I've just put things down to 'that's just the way of life type thing', never really taking it seriously or thinking much deeper about it.

Irl I am the girl at work who everyone says is lovely. My friends describe me as easy going, laid back etc. I have never had 'enemies' in my life. This person I met has really called that into question for me. I know I'm not an evil person but obviously have work to do on myself if Ive made someone think that. Feel I need to start taking responsibility for my own energies, vibrations lol I am just starting out...

LDKLeo, yes the reading did make much sense as interpreted by the medium. I'm not very experienced with the cards but I got the Moon, two of swords, high priestess, the heirophant, Queen of pentacles, 4 of pentacles, the world... And I don't recall the rest. The reading I gathered was to get me to focus on my powers and reassure me that I've been doing OK, I'm now on the right path.
After the reading I asked if I could take a picture of the cards so I could read more. The lady at first said yes then that she'd had a message saying no I couldn't...

Thanks again both for your guidence, it's much appreciated xx
Old 24-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Master
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuvaUrflings
Lots of other little things too that have caught my attention.
My daughter who is 7 saw some things one night I was putting her to bed. Confessed that she had been seeing ghosts and the language she used really shook me. "they're all in here. Hundreds of people, mountains of people".... I've since addressed this and she's not mentioned anything since.

Your daughter has abilities she is not comfortable talking about I suspect.

Quote:
It was during this rough time that the lady started knocking

So I have been trying to connect with whatever is happening.. Trying to understand.. Like I have always been very very intuitive but reasoned these things away and kept it private I guess. I think this person saw these 'abilities' in me and sent or came to me to expose what I have to work on. It was a very chance and strange meeting. I just feel a bit lost...sorry for the rant x

Not knowing what is going on can be very frustrating. Both you and your daughter have abilities. May be you can talk to her about what is going on with you and your concerns. Doing such a thing would help her a great deal. Even if she is shy about herself, being opon with her like this will help each of you.

I was once told by a highly evolved spiritual being to never underestimate what a child can learn by listening to what adults say.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/