Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-07-2019, 01:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
However, the gospel of thomas is not Christian Canon.

Good afternoon Morpheus

Maybe, maybe not, yet at the same time it hits home in a lot of ways, but then again I suppose that comes down to how one see things
Old 13-07-2019, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon sky

Hope your staying out trouble

Do you want to read me a bed side story, I can't get past page 10

Morning . I'm always in trouble, you could read me ' Little Miss Naughty ' I might learn some new tricks
Old 13-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv had a few og o o u e i hav wear im in sub con but sea my slf in zzz modee ot so on

I've never had one Jo but it seems a lot of people do as they are documented quite a lot.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
WRONG FORUM.

This is the Christian Forum. Look around, there's an NDE and OBE forum.

Would I be right/wrong If I said that the Holy Ghost can initiate an OBE?
Old 14-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Davidmartin,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. And thank you for those positive affirmations. I do feel as if I am on the right track. I am in training to be a pastor. I initially wanted to enter politics but something about it didnt feel right. Last year I did some soul-searching and realized God wants me to preach his word. So that's what I'm doing.

Take care
Old 14-07-2019, 03:18 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
the Gospel of Thomas may be the source of Christian canon, if it was the source of Jesus sayings in Matthew, Mark and Luke! Sure, i'm doubtful of a couple of sayings... but most in there seem genuine
some Christians are happy to go outside the canon and some aren't. i definately am, because most Christians actually do in practise whenever they read a modern book or listen to a sermon, but to treat something like the GoT as less worthy of reading than say a reply on this forum by a random person is hard to follow. its an ancient text not something someone wrote 5 minutes ago :)

Going outside the canon! Well aren't you and Sky a couple of heretics.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many." Matthew 7:13

You two might need to be excommunicated from this forum before you lead everyone to their doom. Be gone from here Saten! Where is Saint Michael when we need him?

Perhaps they will have to create a Jesus forum in addition to this Christian forum, that way us heretics will have our own silo to talk inside of without endangering anyone else. We should get along fine there..... as long as we all agree with each other. Maybe we could get a few of the moderators to form a panel to make sure nobody wanders from their silos. We could call it ...... the panel of inquisitors?..... IDK there is probably a better name for it.
Old 14-07-2019, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceistheanswer27
Davidmartin,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. And thank you for those positive affirmations. I do feel as if I am on the right track. I am in training to be a pastor. I initially wanted to enter politics but something about it didnt feel right. Last year I did some soul-searching and realized God wants me to preach his word. So that's what I'm doing.

Take care

Apostle Paul says in 2 Corinthians 12:1–4, “I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows.

Many Saints also seem to have had OBE's according to their accounts.
Old 14-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many." Matthew 7:13

You two might need to be excommunicated from this forum before you lead everyone to their doom. Be gone from here Saten! Where is Saint Michael when we need him?

Perhaps they will have to create a Jesus forum in addition to this Christian forum, that way us heretics will have our own silo to talk inside of without endangering anyone else. We should get along fine there..... as long as we all agree with each other. Maybe we could get a few of the moderators to form a panel to make sure nobody wanders from their silos. We could call it ...... the panel of inquisitors?..... IDK there is probably a better name for it.
I totally thought you were serious, so glad I read the entire post.
Old 14-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:

' the panel of inquisitors?..... IDK there is probably a better name for it.'

What about ' The Torquemadas '
Old 14-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Master

Quote:

I am wondering which silo you may be refering to.
A silo where in you may have some kind of grain smother you to the point of the transition.
Or the kind where of, you can fire missiles at one another.

Myself i would prefer to be smothered to the point of transition & to be, for ever more free from the insignificant & or slightly humorous passive aggressive behaviors/complaints held within some posts of posters who claim to be christians.

God is all holy, all loving & all merciful..so people who believe that they are christians, should understand, forgive & forget others thoughts & actions without unlovingly judging.

Should i add...smiles from myself now...yes i believe so....
SMILES FROM MYSELF.

Added...

silo
/ˈsʌɪləʊ/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: silos
a tall tower or pit on a farm used to store grain.
an underground chamber in which a guided missile is kept ready for firing.