Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 22-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Ascender
Talking I am Starting to Believe I Could Get 900 million dollars.

So I decided I nothing to lose...I would affirm that the universe could give me at least 900 million dollars.

In the meantime after like ten days of frequent affirming and starting to feel like it is possible, I allow an offer for a ride to the town I wsnt to move to that is from a chance meeting in front of a strip Mall. I am thinking I just made significant progress vibrationally. I am going to keep affirming that , "The Universe could safely gift me at least 900 million dollars!"
Old 25-02-2019, 09:49 PM
Ascender
What do others feel like they are getting closer to manifesting?
Old 26-03-2019, 05:35 PM
Ascender
I am now manifesting getting over a billion dollars. It feels so good!
Old 26-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Master
I believe we always get what we deserve. No more, no less. Good luck to you.
Old 30-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I believe we always get what we deserve. No more, no less. Good luck to you.
That is not how alaw of attraction is taught. Not in a just god making decidionss on deservedness. You get what you focus in, period.
Old 30-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
That is not how alaw of attraction is taught. Not in a just god making decidionss on deservedness. You get what you focus in, period.
I disagree but go for it and good luck to you.
Old 30-03-2019, 08:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit

That is exactly why I don't believe in the Law of Attraction. It literally makes no sense to think that focusing on something creates that something.

One thing I notice is that your thread title is "I am starting to believe I could..." which is definitely not how I've heard LOA touted. LOA seems to always be taught as "you must act as if you already have what you want, and totally believe in it." In other words you must not allow any doubt to be in your words or affirmation. You have to REALLY believe it! So the affirmation should be more like "The Universe gives me ample money, millions of dollars!"

I still don't believe it will work, no matter how it's phrased though.

I sincerely hope you prove to me that LOA works :) Best of luck to you!
Old 13-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Guide
My question is why. Why do you think you could handle 900 million dolalrs? Why not just know that the universe supports you and you will always have everything you need to be comfortable. Focus on money eliminates a lot of other possibilities like meaningful relationships and relaxation, enjoyment etc. If you think the money will buy you all of that you are mistaken.

I agree with Blue Tiger, affirmations and the Law of Attraction are not something you can trifle with using mere words to gain what you want. It is never really about the words.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Not quite spiritual to have such wish...At all. You don't need money as it does not make happy.

Purpose of life is to develop the mind. Not your wallet.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherSpace
Not quite spiritual to have such wish...At all. You don't need money as it does not make happy.

Purpose of life is to develop the mind. Not your wallet.

It has nothing to do with whether it is spiritual or not. Is it useful? Everything everyone does is spiritual in one way or another.