Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 10:00 AM
algarve

Getting in touch with my guide...

Since the year 2005 I have been taught an amazing lesson in life. I am a 20 year old guy who pre-2005 was a totally normal last year high school student. I started falling very very ill at the start of 2005, my first year out of school.

I'm not going to go into full details but I was suffering syptoms of a person dying. I went to clinics, doctors, medics and had no physical symptoms at all of anything. I was told to go see a shrink because doctors believed I had a mental eating disorder. I travelled overseas in the middle of the year about 20kg underweight.

It was all thanks to my grandparents that I am all better now. My father had knowledge of what was happening but was keeping it a secret not to freak me out, until one night... the only word I can use to describe it is attacked. We were attacked by a spirit of a deceased family member. For about a period of one hour, my father, myself and a special lady to me about 200km away who helped me with her medium abilities all suffered from extreme nausea.

This is when my dad told me what he believed was going on. I naturally thought he was crazy at the time but we drove all the way back to my grandparents house about a 200km drive. When we got there everyone was in tears saying they would help me...

Basically to get you updated what was happening to me. I was sort of being possesed at times by this family member. I would feel the moods of the spirit. There was one girl back home...whenever I spoke to this girl I would receive intense nausea and vomiting. I always thought I was nervous talking to this girl but in fact this was not me. Everytime I received an email or text message I would instantly fall ill.

I went to visit this lady who is now very special to me but sadly I don't speak or communicate to her at the moment because she not exactly the youngest person in the world and she lives half way across the world from me. Anyways this is when I got my proof that the spiritual world is real. I never cried so much in my life. A lady who could only speak one language and never went to school spoke many languages and in an educated manner from various spirits including very notable figures of the past and some of my family members. Most of these spirits said they would pray for me and assist me and the spirit attached to me by helping it find light.

I visited the medium numerous times and left the country some weeks later. I am of Christian religion so I prayed and drank holy water blessed by spirits everyday for months. Over time I recovered...should I say this poor spirit trying to find help from me recovered. It is now been a year since I can last remember anything spirtual happening to me. This girl that made me get attacked was actually the last time it happend and I have not spoken to her since in fear. Im assuming my family member has found light and grown in the spirtual world because I am better and it looks like the spirit has totally left me alone

Basically that is my story sumarised... if I was to write it out, it would be a novel. I hope you enjoyed my story and hope it can help anyone out there from my experiences.

I just wanted to say I still really have limited knowledge of the spiritual world... I want to grow stonger I don't even know who my guide is.... I was just wondering if anyone here could provide me any assistance in getting in touch with my spiritual side. Everyone has a guide... I must have one too??
Old 08-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Ascended Master

Touching story algarve.
Really happy to see you come through it, stronger and wiser!
Good man...

I think the best way to get in touch with your spiritual side is by sitting alone and thinking?
By spending time with yourself?

To find out how you feel, and who you are?

Love and light, and best wishes,

AM
Old 09-03-2007, 11:05 AM
algarve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Touching story algarve.
Really happy to see you come through it, stronger and wiser!
Good man...

I think the best way to get in touch with your spiritual side is by sitting alone and thinking?
By spending time with yourself?

To find out how you feel, and who you are?

Love and light, and best wishes,

AM

Thanks for the advice. It may sound very simple but it is appreciated
Old 10-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by algarve
Thanks for the advice. It may sound very simple but it is appreciated

Hopefully it'll help...
It's a good starting point, and something I'm struggling with personally.
Who wants to dwell on the past? Or raise issues that make us feel bad?
Nobody!

But I know that if I'd have done this alot sooner, my spiritual experience would have been a whole lot easier and far more enjoyable than it has been! lol
In every respect.

It clears the blockages that make us feel unspiritual at times?

That's what the shamans say anyway.
Working on the lower chakras, to clear the path towards the upper ones?

Meditation is obviously good at keeping the mind strong and clear, but I'd definately recommend the internal work first.
Even that'll make meditation easier, with better results.

Take care for now,

AM
Closed Thread