Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Esmerelda

Vibrating sensation in root and heart chakra?

Hi there :) 5 years ago when i was in college i would see this guy on my way home he looked a bit foreign, he had dark hair and green eyes, really good looking and he stared deep in my eyes when he walked past me and came really close when ever he saw me, every time he did this it felt dream like, it felt like his eyes were magnets and i couldn't look away, it felt like it went in slow motion. Then he turned up at my college, walks towards me like he knows me and just stares in my eyes until ive walked past him, i then get this rush of excitement like im about to explode! Also that morning before i saw him i had butterflies in my stomach.

He cant take his eyes off me, even when he was sat facing his friend with his back to me his friend was talking but he was not listening and kept turning around to look at me. I walked past him and me and my friends were laughing at something and he had a huge grin on his face.

Before he left my college he opens the door and looks back at me for a few seconds then leaves, he looked a bit sad. While he was in my college he was mainly sat or stood on his own staring at me, it wasn't creepy i felt comfortable around him.

i then didn't see this guy for about 5 years! he must of gone to uni or something, i could not get him out of my head, there was something there between me and him i felt it, he felt familiar but he didn't at the same time, it was strange, i cant describe it.

now 5 years later me and my boyfriend were walking to the shops this guy was walking towards us, he looked a bit like this guy he had dark hair green eyes and was a bit taller and had longer hair, and was good looking, i thought in my head he looks a bit like that guy from 5 years ago, but i thought it cant be him.
he looked at me then looked at my boyfriend the looked back at me again he had a dreamy look in his eyes.

so anyway we came out the shop and headed home then we heard someone walking behind us and getting really close i turn round and its that same guy and he was looking at me as i turned round, he was walking quite fast, and he walked quite close behind us.

he only over took us at the last minute and as he did this he kept running his fingers through his hair. also we could tell he was listening to us when we were talking.

then today about a month later, i was in the car and i drove past him and he looked at me with that dreamy look on his face and smiled at me, even my mum noticed him and she seemed shocked.

I now know that its the same guy from 5 years ago! in them 5 years before i met my boyfriend i really hoped that i would see him again, i couldn't get him out my head, but my friends told me that it never happened and that i should forget about him because i probably wont see him again, i moved on got a boyfriend but this guy was still in the back of my mind. I started having anxiety and panic attacks, mainly at night or in busy places, and now he's come back and i can feel the chemistry in my stomach again i get a sort of butterfly feeling and also a burning sensation in my stomach. My anxiety has gone! i feel more relaxed now, ive spoken about him to my friend and she said my eyes and face glow when i talk about him and i cant stop smiling. I feel that excitement again when i think of him. It looks like he lives just down the road from me.

When i read about twin flames and think of him i get a huge smile on my face and i get an overwhelming feeling. I have done a bit of numerology on the dates i saw him, the day i first saw him was date 7/11/2006 then when i saw him a couple months a go was 2/5/2011 then i saw him again on the 17/11/2011. I have heard that 2011 is the year of the twin flame union? i find it quite strange the timing that he has come back in the year 2011.

I have also had many synchronicity's with this guy, too many to name. i think he is the same age as me and im 23, but i dont know his birthday as ive never spoken to him.
and since i have seen him again ive been getting a vibrating sensation in my root chakra, mainly when i'm sat down and it comes in waves, and just as i was about to ask this question i felt a vibrating sensation in my chest i'm guessing that's my heart chakra?

Can you tell me what this means? ive never had this sensation before.
Old 23-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Master
Ahhh Esmeralda.... Your last sentence told me why you posted your story in this section rather than the soul mate one where you would probably get more responses.

Your root and crown chakras got activated from seeing this guy again. That's easy as these centers are love and sex feelings. It doesn't necessarily mean you will be together with him romantically, but describes the energy between you.

Xan

Old 25-07-2011, 02:04 AM
thehermit

Out of curiosity, what if she/he feels this when she/he is away from the person? Can chakras be affected by someone when they are away from the person if they are " spiritually connected"?
Old 25-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Master
Short answer... Yes.

Xan

Old 26-07-2011, 09:20 PM
thehermit

Hmmm, that's cool.