Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2006, 01:30 PM
mattstar

Spirit Guide - hercules?

Dear all,

When i first started meditating a few weeks ago i saw the face on a man who was dressed in warrior/bearskin loin cloth - and tanned complexion.

He told me his name was hercules which i didnt beleive at first and so i was given the name again - after which he dissappeared.

Since then i have struggled to meet him again, even though during my first sitting in a circle on of the mediums said he was right for my character and also saw birds of prey around me.

Can anyone give any tips on how i can perhaps solidify my link with him?

since then i have also been given other faces, one of a neighbour who passed over a few years ago and another of a girl whom i think is connected to my fiance - her mother miscarried before my fiance was born and her spiritual medium said that she would have had a little girl, and the litte girl is always with my fiance. Now the first time i saw this girl i couldnt see her face, but i got the name louise in connection with her and am now wondering if this could be her - my fiances middle name is louise which is why i wonder if she is connected.

Any help is appreciated!
Old 20-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Roo

Relax. The more you try, the harder it is to get through...allow things to proceed at their own pace. I think it's important that you accept things as they are. If Hercules is your guide...allow him to be your guide, and it will all be much easier for everyone involved.
Closed Thread