Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Shawnee

This had me in tears...very beautiful & honest. If it's not too personal, may I ask how long you ran & what transpired for you to return & write this?

My ex-boyfriend waited 27 years until he & his TF reunited (she returned while he & I were talking about the future, no less...). They are now married & I'm happy for him - it gives me hope!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Jenhearther

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee
This had me in tears...very beautiful & honest. If it's not too personal, may I ask how long you ran & what transpired for you to return & write this?

My ex-boyfriend waited 27 years until he & his TF reunited (she returned while he & I were talking about the future, no less...). They are now married & I'm happy for him - it gives me hope!

Part of the reason we runners run for is because we get scared, (it's our own doubts, fears..esc..esc..)
Also the connection sometimes is just too powerful, because when you do meet your twin they really do shake you awake..
Everyday with them it's like a tug a war, It's not all warm and cuddles. Truth is your twin is the mirror image of you, they make you see things in yourself (point things out.) Another part of why runners run is maybe it's too soon, or there are doubts.. we also have to learn to live alone and learn to love ourselves fully before we can love our twin. The goal of the twin flame journey is about service and moving deeper into the vibration of unconditional love. If you experience words that you may perceive to be “cold” and “distance,” this is an opportunity for you to see what beliefs, emotions are there for you to observe.
So although the chaser may feel hurt, betrayed or frustrated.. he/she too has something to learn from this, and maybe instead of chaseing they must learn to let go (as they say, if it's meant to be yours the butterfly will return...) a vulnerable state, a transparent space of being seen for all that you are…for you cannot hide away from your twin. You are called to love all of yourself as you love your twin, like a seesaw, as they both go hand in hand. As you love yourself more, the love for your twin naturally rises because you see your beauty reflected in your twin and your twins beauty reflected in you. If the twin does leave or “run away,” then the twin who is being left is called to understand that that free will choice of not moving into physical union is just that, a choice, and it doesn’t change the profound love that you share and hold for one another – unconditional love for your twin brings you to the place of accepting whatever your twin decides in any moment, knowing that your physical separation does not mean that you are separated. Your souls and spirits are connected way beyond your physical bodies and you can elevate your vibrations and co-create together regardless of whether you are sharing direct contact in your lives.

Sorry for ramdeling..lol

What made me return to write this, well the past few days I've been feeling a strong connection.. A powerful love (Heart charka boosting.) Plus the signs he's looking for me are there, so this is just my way of saying I'm here.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Master
I LOVE YOU
Old 11-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Jenhearther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
I LOVE YOU
:) well thank you, and I love you too.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Spring1988

Beautiful!