Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 26-08-2012, 04:09 AM
wildflower57

Talking Numerology anyone?

I thought there was a numerology section..Well anyways..
7 is my day number and 2 is my life number. I find it to be very accurate to myself.
The 7 and 2 together is a kind of aganizing combination. Complicated mess at worst and a raging beautiful creative mind at best.
Very empathetic, very intuned with whats going on in the lives of everyone I know, always wanting to help and cater to people's needs.

Is anyone else the same numbers as I am? I think it would be a lot of fun to see how we relate
Old 27-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Master
Moved into Numerology

Old 28-08-2012, 12:46 AM
wildflower57

Thank you! I knew there was a section!

Also for anyone who doesn't know their numbers I'd be glad to tell you how to figure them out or I can do it for you
Old 28-08-2012, 05:43 PM
wildflower57

READ ME
COMMENT ON ME

Old 13-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Guide

Hi Wildflower ...

I don't know my numbers ... help!
I know nothing about numerology at all, I thought there was only one number for people, and that is based on their birthday.
Old 14-03-2013, 08:57 PM
LotusRise

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower57
I thought there was a numerology section..Well anyways..
7 is my day number and 2 is my life number. I find it to be very accurate to myself.
The 7 and 2 together is a kind of aganizing combination. Complicated mess at worst and a raging beautiful creative mind at best.
Very empathetic, very intuned with whats going on in the lives of everyone I know, always wanting to help and cater to people's needs.

Is anyone else the same numbers as I am? I think it would be a lot of fun to see how we relate

If you notice, the "bridge" between those numbers is 5. (7-2=5)

Seven is a solitary number. Can be a bit of a loner. Is mysterious. Only tells you what he really wants you to know. Likes his/her alone time. A deep thinker. Not particularly social. Doesn't need to hear his/her own voice. Talks when he/she has something to say. Thrives in nature, particularly by water. Highly intelligent.

Two is a very gentle energy, very loving. "Power to the throne." A natural-born diplomat. Enjoys people, wants to be everyone's friend. Would be the first to get in between people during a fight. Wants to be AROUND people. A team-player.

The key to mixing those is flexability. The 5 (that bridge) loves freedom, fun and variety. Just be adaptable. Embrace change. Understand that sometimes life calls for being social, and then sometimes life allows that down time to be alone. Mix them both. Get the best of both worlds going. This means honoring both kinds of energy. Some days you're just not into being social. So take that day for yourself then. Or at least what time you can. Sometimes you crave people, and that intimacy. Honor that too. Basically you're being called to embrace that happy medium between emotions and intellect.

At worst, the 2 is way too sentimental, sappy, and emotional, a people-pleaser/doormat. At worst, 7 is cynical and aloof. Can't say "I love you," can't show affection, can't trust in the unseen, needs solid proof on everything, is too much of a loner.

At best, 2 is a great great comfort to people. Great team-player, people just feel warm around this person. Liked by almost everyone, but doesn't require everyone's approval. Accepting/loving toward everyone, no matter what they think. But has a back-bone. Stands up for him/herself. Shows healthy emotion.

At best 7 is very dignified, gentle, and intelligent. Is a spiritual seeker who has FAITH in the unseen. Takes his/her time alone, nourishes his/her mind with knowledge, but is open to new ideas, has some sort of spiritual faith in his/her life, has become comfortable with expressing his/her feelings.