Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Experiencer
Awakening and eye morphing

Hey,

Happy new year to all ! :)

For those who started to awaken, have you noticed any change in you eye structure/color?

I clearly noticed that my pupils are now permanently dilated. Catchy eyegaze that can scare people sometimes.
Also, it seems that my blue eyes are slightly getting a greyish shade (50 shades of Grey LOL).

People also tell me more and more that my eyegaze is very bright/sparkling.

What about you ?
Old 12-01-2019, 04:28 AM
Master
hello Helix6, that is cool about your eyes becoming more sparkling and bright hehe.. I do believe that the eyes are a soul window and whatnot so it makes sense that becoming more spiritual would make our eyes more appealing, similar as to how they look when we are smiling compared to frowning, or how they change when we are gazing from a place of love.

I don't know about my own eyes changing spiritually, I actually think they are kind of dull looking (also a blueish gray green color) but when I see them in the Sun they are a beautiful almost aqua or turquoise color! I do want to tell you about something that isn't quite relevant to your discussion exactly, but is interesting information in my opinion and most would be fortunate to learn about it. That is the study of iridology, and how graying of the eyes is probably not a good thing. although it could be a good thing if your eyes are already discolored and the graying appearance is just them becoming cleared.

So Iridology if you've not heard of it, is the study of the eye's iris and how it correlates to the rest of the body, primarily the destructive state of it. An iridologist (or you can teach yourself to practice it) can look at your eyes and judging by the variety of marks, some called lacunas, and discoloration, they can tell what organs and systems in your body are most burdened, backed up, or deteriorated. For instance if you have a brown spot or splash of color near the bottom right it could mean that your liver is not functioning properly (that isn't what it means it's just a made-up example) or if you have a blue tinged ring around the iris it means your heart is weak.
There is a whole science and system that shows how the eye reflects the body's conditions. And there is also another school of study called Sclerology which looks at the sclera, the white part of the eye, and can tell you what part of the body is impacted according to what red lines or other discoloration there is.

To me this makes perfect sense, because why would marks just appear out of nowhere for no apparent reason? Nature and the human body just don't work that way, there is a cause and effect, and if we look we can find them. These are ancient studies that have been understood further with modern means.

And on top of that, those that get into Iridology and start detoxifying the body (mainly from what I've seen with a raw diet, or especially high fruit diet) can notice their eye colors and structures changing right before their eyes! There are lots of photographs and video evidence of this change occurring which people online, or in books have shared. The eyes become clearer and colors change, usually brightening. But you can have darkened eyes, or whitened or yellowed ones depending on what kind of toxicity and stagnation or deterioration is going on internally. One other interesting thing that may be hard to believe, is that they say there are only two colors of eyes a person can naturally have. That is blue, or brown. Which seems weird since we have seen many people with hazel eyes, and some with green, though green is a rarer color of eye to have than green. I'll bet besides yourself you have met or know people who have hazel eyes and say that they change color. I mean, eye color can change or seem to change for other reasons, like based on what you're wearing, but once you look into Iridology you will be able to clearly see what lacunas, discoloration, marks and such I am referring to. and see the people who changed their own, and how cool is that? The sad truth is that most people are quite toxic and need to be cleansed and regenerated. It's entirely possible, just not made a priority in most societies today, or even accepted as a possibility in some.

About pupil dilation I am not sure, there are different reasons the pupils can be dilated, I've heard that they change size when looking at someone you love even.. but I am guessing that Iridology also has an explanation for pupil changes too. It might be that your eyes didn't change that much or in the ways you think, and you are just becoming more aware of them, but maybe they did change exactly as you think.I don't know, not saying you are wrong at all, just speculating. It also seems reasonable that we might perceive ourselves or our eyes differently if we wake up more spiritually right? I think there could definitely be more mystical or esoteric explanations for eye changes, I am not doubting that at all, I just wanted to share what I have found out about the cool study of eyes 'medically', Iridology. and lastly, the body is undeniably connected to our souls and minds so I don't doubt that, I just also like to learn the practical verifiable scientific facts about magical seeming things too
Old 12-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Experiencer
Haha reading and writing this message at...11:11 AM overhere! :)
Balanced and aligned.

Thank you for sharing this information, I didn’t Know.
However, I do strongly believe also my eye changes are aligned with Light information downloads.
Im starting to see people auras now and my Crown chakra is very active when I am outside, getting new Earth energies.
Also as Im getting more and more energy, all my electronic devices are starting to act weird : turning on/off when I am around, or suddenly breaking down...I had so much in one only week!! But thats another story.

Haha same here, when outside with a big sun my eyes become very clear, turquoise. :)

On an energetic Level, some people now can’t even just face me.
I had some issues at the restaurant, with new people ...They were turning their body at 90 degrees !! People feel (but confusely) that I can SEE them. I mean that I see their SOUL, on a deep level. They feel naked.

I ve always felt I didnt belong to Earth and its painful and intolerant behaviors. I have a strong feeling that my star origins are Pleaidians. I am very empath since I was born. very sensitive. I have a low Blood pressure and very poor tolerance to heat and cold. A lot of allergies too. Especially when started to awaken. My body doesnt tolerate anymore toxic stuff(alcohol, industrial food and medication...).

Here my eye:
https://ibb.co/T8XKCXs

And it seems my eyes are getting this Pleadian Shapes:
https://ibb.co/6gNb1tb

To compare, random pleadian women eyes found on internet:
https://ibb.co/rQYJJPT
https://ibb.co/k8VT4Np

I also started communicating with my guide about my interdimensional life and true identity through my dreams. It’s wonferful !

:)
Old 12-01-2019, 11:58 AM
Master
Your eye is gorgeous! yes I think you're right that the eyes' changes can have a lot more to do with spiritual or 'other-worldly' things. but it's good to be aware of the reality and laws or reactions on Earth too, because even if you feel you're more familiar with another star or system, you have inhabited on this planet now for a reason. but of course the spiritual reality and connections Earth life has are simple fact and reality too though we have less practical ways to prove it at our disposal. I guess that is why I am here, because spiritual truth is underlying everything and undeniable and I want to be more part of it.

That is good your body doesn't tolerate those toxic things anymore. I have become increasingly sensitive too (especially my sense of smell in the last year or so) and quit all sorts of subpar mainstream things in the years since I joined this forum. I think that you can improve your conditions of blood pressure and temperature tolerance by working on your health more though. physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, energetically, etc.. all ways can heal and make us stronger in intersecting intertwining ways. Being a higher spiritual being or whatever we want to call it might make you more sensitive, but in the same token you can have the power to overcome that sensitivity if it is detrimental. Allergies, and pretty much all illness and symptoms, have to do with the lymphatic system not working properly as it should. detoxification and a diet high in fresh fruits and some herbs can be an easy lifestyle change to fix it in a relatively short amount of time.

sorry I don't have more to say about the cool spiritual stuff, but anyways it is worth saying again how wonderful your eye looks! I just love it lol, so beautiful <3 and does look magicalicious