Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Crazy spiritual connection

What does it mean when you're in love with someone who is messed up and incapable of having a relationship and you've bent and bent and bent to try to help them, be there, perhaps more so than most people in their life and they hurt you despite the fact you adore them. And from the moment you met there has been profound spiritual signs and synchronicity. And when you reach a point where you know you must let go because it can never work and is not serving you but another sign comes your way you cannot explain.
She was only here 3 weekends and the last time was 7 weeks ago, and yet yesterday, as I type in my online diary about letting her go I find one of her hairs is on my keyboard.
I had blocked her 4 weeks ago because I had to step away and yet last week I just knew I would hear from her and sure enough, I did. It's been like that since we met 15 months ago, constant signs all the time, way too many for coincidence, I've never known anything like it. The moment I first laid eyes on her it was like God's finger was above her head pointing at her, she lit up the room.

My point is, I get to a place where I am ready to let go and spirit sends me another profound sign. I have given her so many chances because of this fact but I am now starting to wonder where these signs are coming from? I convinced myself they were from light but I'm starting to wonder now, I feel I am being played with. Any thoughts?
Old 12-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Seeker

I'd suggest letting go. Ignore the signs for now and carry on with your life. You both need to be able to love yourselves before you can love each other and she isn't at that place yet. Remember what is meant to be will be, the universe has a weird way of making sure it happens
Old 12-11-2018, 05:01 PM
Master

better is right. You need to ignore the signs. You are intrepreting them as signs. It could just be coincidence. Don't take them so personally.

From what you have described the relationship is sick and toxic to you. Love yourself enough to stay away from this person.
Old 16-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I am not an expert, but I think those signs are manifestations of your subconscious mind. Meaning, deep inside you, you still want to be with her.
Old 23-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Master
Also, letting go is not supposed to be easy, you're challenged just as you need to be, so you can withstand these kind of 'signs'.

If something really changes - and it might not in this life time, right... - then you'll know beyond any doubt it will be spoken directly, made amends about, asked for a small beginning to prove one's self etc.

A hair of her is a huge thing when we love and are lost.

A solid presence, words and major changing actions are what real life relationships need to build on...

Love from here, it will be painful. Grief is vicious, the bigger the love the greater the pain. But you will grow and learn and one day help others by it... Enjoy the ride, as best you can, lean into the grief and trust that it is your higher self giving you the hug of eternal love... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3