Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-07-2018, 04:33 AM
Guide

haha no idea that this topic would trigger such responses and it is interesting where it went :) Its great that you guys are helping each other out haha....

I read through a lot of the thread and will be posting on some other topics raised in this thread.....

Sometimes its hard explaining something that has no words or symbols to someone who deals within the physical... as for beings who have such attachments as Slayer of light haha.... you can guess what kind of energy you attract....

and of course if you orient yourself to that type of energy you will be turning a blind eye to the inner light.... it will always be there but you will not see or feel or understand because that is the mark of the negative orientation.. separation from light.... if you want to shift towards positive orientation it would probably take a lot of effort on your part since it will deal with a lot of opposite energies that you probably use.

im just making an assumption based on generalities of similar polarized beings.... but I understand you and how it feels.... haha change your name to give of light.... :)

but something that must be learned may not come so easy as a few post in this thread haha.. your going to need a psychologist to find the root of some causes and possibly to dive into some past lives to free yourself of that "family burden"

life is not easy... the spiritual path is not easy... if one is rational than one must learn.... if one is emotional than one must feel....
Here are some of the topics I will try to post about.... sooon ....

channeling and the ego perception of information "or how you interpret info based on who you are as a person"

unconditional love from your angels and what it means...

the shift into light and what it means for your body...

why angel answers seem soo vague.... "lol the answer is simply..... no spoilers"

breaking free of your fears and the work required....

the dark and their blindness

rational thought and the paradox....

working with your higher self and lessons...

They may or may not be titled like this... :)
Old 07-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Hi, if Slayer’s there and you’re reading this, I’d appreciate an update on how working on these negative entities went. Just want to make sure I’ve done my job well.

Take care.

Yes I'm here.

To be honest I don't know how it went since I'm not clairvoylant or a medium, therefore I can't sense wether those damned ''things'' are gone or not. Better yet, I have never even directly seen them or came into contact with these ''things'' neither or experienced any ghostly activity besides my TV turning off by itself one time only, but I don't know if it was them.

When I said for the first time how I felt invisible forces were messing with me it was purely speculation due to the fact I feel cursed by something. Perhaps those ''things'' were keeping me ignorant about their existence so I wouldn't be able to do anything against them and they have free reign?

It also doesn't feel like something supernatural intervened in my life to get rid of them, but maybe it's just me.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Yes I'm here.

To be honest I don't know how it went since I'm not clairvoylant or a medium, therefore I can't sense wether those damned ''things'' are gone or not. Better yet, I have never even directly seen them or came into contact with these ''things'' neither or experienced any ghostly activity besides my TV turning off by itself one time only, but I don't know if it was them.

When I said for the first time how I felt invisible forces were messing with me it was purely speculation due to the fact I feel cursed by something. Perhaps those ''things'' were keeping me ignorant about their existence so I wouldn't be able to do anything against them and they have free reign?

It also doesn't feel like something supernatural intervened in my life to get rid of them, but maybe it's just me.

I understand the doubt. Tell me if anything changes. Would you mind telling me why you suspected you were cursed in the first place? Who knows — maybe your senses were on to something.

The nature of intuition is defined differently to me than others. Science tends to call intuition as flimsy and unreliable, but I have a very different definition of it.

There’s intuition based on past experiences, and so it’s biased to comfirm to it. There’s intuition that’s clouded by emotional overoptimism, and so it’s biased as well. Then lastly, there’s intuition that’s damaged by pessimism, fear and hopelessness too.

I’d trust the intuition that’s balanced between looking from the good and the bad. That’s the nature of science, yes? To look at both sides of the possibilities.

Intuition used to sense and heal other’s emotions will require you to empathize and feel other’s emotions, but the intuition I ask of you and myself right now — is not that.

What I ask is the intuition that provides information and accurate predictions, and I’m asking you — do you recognize that intuition in you? What type of intuition do your speculations come from?

Maybe that will help you find the answers you want. It’s just a suggestion, but try intuiting very small everyday events and try to comfirm it yourself. If you won’t believe me by word, then maybe you’ll believe me by practical experience.

Same way I believed in it then, haha. I have this sense that we’re a little similar in that way.

Take care.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I understand the doubt. Tell me if anything changes. Would you mind telling me why you suspected you were cursed in the first place? Who knows — maybe your senses were on to something.

The nature of intuition is defined differently to me than others. Science tends to call intuition as flimsy and unreliable, but I have a very different definition of it.

There’s intuition based on past experiences, and so it’s biased to comfirm to it. There’s intuition that’s clouded by emotional overoptimism, and so it’s biased as well. Then lastly, there’s intuition that’s damaged by pessimism, fear and hopelessness too.

I’d trust the intuition that’s balanced between looking from the good and the bad. That’s the nature of science, yes? To look at both sides of the possibilities.

Intuition used to sense and heal other’s emotions will require you to empathize and feel other’s emotions, but the intuition I ask of you and myself right now — is not that.

What I ask is the intuition that provides information and accurate predictions, and I’m asking you — do you recognize that intuition in you? What type of intuition do your speculations come from?

Maybe that will help you find the answers you want. It’s just a suggestion, but try intuiting very small everyday events and try to comfirm it yourself. If you won’t believe me by word, then maybe you’ll believe me by practical experience.

Same way I believed in it then, haha. I have this sense that we’re a little similar in that way.

Take care.

Yes, I definitely do recognize this intuition in me. Because nine times out of ten I am ALWAYS right about something that has yet to happen, and as well I am usually right about people. I can also feel wether something is of any benefit to me or simply a waste of time. This intuition also warns me not to try to get close with anyone who has no use in my life, although I still tend to give everyone a fair chance to prove me wrong.

You might say being almost always right is bad@ss, but no it is NOT. This same intuition tells me that I'm stuck in a void of hopelessness, and there is nothing I can do about it. This void is pulling me in and trapping me deeper and deeper. My intuition is also telling me there is something wrong with me that I do not recognize in everyone else around me, even though I give my best shot at everything and treat others how I want to be treated. This leads me to believe it has to be some sort of curse or bad ''things'' that are messing with me, because I feel totally isolated from the rest of the world population when it comes to this.

Hope this answer to your question will do.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Yes, I definitely do recognize this intuition in me. Because nine times out of ten I am ALWAYS right about something that has yet to happen, and as well I am usually right about people. I can also feel wether something is of any benefit to me or simply a waste of time. This intuition also warns me not to try to get close with anyone who has no use in my life, although I still tend to give everyone a fair chance to prove me wrong.

You might say being almost always right is bad@ss, but no it is NOT. This same intuition tells me that I'm stuck in a void of hopelessness, and there is nothing I can do about it. This void is pulling me in and trapping me deeper and deeper. My intuition is also telling me there is something wrong with me that I do not recognize in everyone else around me, even though I give my best shot at everything and treat others how I want to be treated. This leads me to believe it has to be some sort of curse or bad ''things'' that are messing with me, because I feel totally isolated from the rest of the world population when it comes to this.

Hope this answer to your question will do.

I understand. Thanks for giving me feedback. Then I guess we shouldn’t just treat this case just as if it’s speculation. Speculation is defined by a lack of evidence, and this isn’t the case here.

Intuition is like dealing with any source of information — discernment is needed to tell what’s more helpful or not. Some voices you’ll hear through intuition may be right, and others are wrong. Some may be kind, and some . . . aren’t so kind. Generalizing the whole use of it as good or bad is unhelpful.

If you can, please notice the type of vibration you’re signaling then. When you try to get a sense of the good or bad intentions of some of the thoughts you hear through your intuition, what do you get? I like to visualize signature vibrations through texture — smoother energies for well intentioned ones, and rougher energies for those who aren’t.

If you can notice this, try not to listen to those who aren’t as well intentioned. If for someone who’s as skilled in intuition as you think these thoughts are a curse, then it probably is. I’d trust your gut instinct if I were you. Usually, entities who give overly vague statements that create no progress aren’t to be trusted. If these curse filled thoughts can’t be tested with feedback in the real world, then be very very suspicious.

If they don’t open up to you, don’t open up to them. Treat trusting and being suspicious like any human being you’d meet in life. Test the waters a bit before diving in. It’s likely the vibrations that create benefits in results in life is different from those that push you back. What’s the difference in the “feel” of these intuitions?

The universe is not fully cruel and not fully kind. My suggestion? Find balance. It’s unhelpful to use your intuition for every belief you have. If your intuition about your idea of yourself doesn’t seem to be helping, then find a way to experiment on it. How do you define being deserving? What do you observe about yourself in this? How can you test it?

Ground yourself with real world feedback and logic. Discern what’s real and you’ll discern the type of intuition you can listen to.

Feel free to give me feedback or ask more questions.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Its almost time and things are kicking up... I know that everyone's guides are preparing to enter this vibration in a big way once a few energy shifts are made. If you haven't noticed there has been a lot of "random incidents" being captured at a higher frequency than normal but in big ways.

By human standards this is pure speculation based on observation but my intuition sees it and knows its around the corner...

its interesting to think about this time line that we are on is one that is being improved upon by ourselves from the future.....

:) Have fun and live in love.

Giant quote box because I was drawn to the original topic in this thread.

I know I have the newbie thing going on, hah. Been checking here for years now to see if others were having similar experiences and waiting about 3 years for, apparently, this particular thread.

Since this topic was introduced to me around 2011, I've noticed several smaller 'awakenings' before the one earlier this year. This recent one has definitely been on a much larger scale. Leading me to agree that things are picking up and that we are closer to a shift in vibration that is, indeed, going on on a massive scale.

I'm compelled to say, as with most things, there are positives and negatives. Some of you have mentioned the deluge of negativity that you've experienced, know that even those that aren't aware are being effected. There are many on this site that have the ability to help in this situation by spreading light and love. It is so desperately needed right now.

Kendaru said something earlier in the thread that I totally appreciate, "I'm nobody special, just a guy with some spirits who have been saying things that line up with this topic. I'm just as fallible a human as anybody else,... ."

I feel much the same, except for the guy part, lol. We are all human, no matter what spirit/ angel/ guide/ what have you, has touched our lives. I do hope that on some level those of us that are aware or have received an awakening can use our gifts to do whatever we can to help spread some love through our increasingly negative world.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I understand. Thanks for giving me feedback. Then I guess we shouldn’t just treat this case just as if it’s speculation. Speculation is defined by a lack of evidence, and this isn’t the case here.

Intuition is like dealing with any source of information — discernment is needed to tell what’s more helpful or not. Some voices you’ll hear through intuition may be right, and others are wrong. Some may be kind, and some . . . aren’t so kind. Generalizing the whole use of it as good or bad is unhelpful.

If you can, please notice the type of vibration you’re signaling then. When you try to get a sense of the good or bad intentions of some of the thoughts you hear through your intuition, what do you get? I like to visualize signature vibrations through texture — smoother energies for well intentioned ones, and rougher energies for those who aren’t.

If you can notice this, try not to listen to those who aren’t as well intentioned. If for someone who’s as skilled in intuition as you think these thoughts are a curse, then it probably is. I’d trust your gut instinct if I were you. Usually, entities who give overly vague statements that create no progress aren’t to be trusted. If these curse filled thoughts can’t be tested with feedback in the real world, then be very very suspicious.

If they don’t open up to you, don’t open up to them. Treat trusting and being suspicious like any human being you’d meet in life. Test the waters a bit before diving in. It’s likely the vibrations that create benefits in results in life is different from those that push you back. What’s the difference in the “feel” of these intuitions?

The universe is not fully cruel and not fully kind. My suggestion? Find balance. It’s unhelpful to use your intuition for every belief you have. If your intuition about your idea of yourself doesn’t seem to be helping, then find a way to experiment on it. How do you define being deserving? What do you observe about yourself in this? How can you test it?

Ground yourself with real world feedback and logic. Discern what’s real and you’ll discern the type of intuition you can listen to.

Feel free to give me feedback or ask more questions.

My apologies for the late reply, I've been out to the pub.

Sorry if this sounds rather unhelpful to you but I don't really sense vibrations and energies when it comes to intuition, neither does it feel bad or good. My intuition usually just gets straight to the point and lets me know what I need to know in crucial moments and situations in order to avoid unwanted people and major disappointments. A major flaw is that I might be slightly exaggerating the interpretations of my intuition and gut instinct at times, and sometimes when my intuition is positive about something or someone I refuse to listen to it because I have a very hard time believing something that seems too good to be true. However, my intuition is never completely wrong. I also know for a fact that it isn't lying about myself when it comes to this curse I mentioned. If it is literally a curse and/or invisible forces thwarting me I do not know, all I know is there is SOMETHING.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Guide

Quote:
My apologies for the late reply, I've been out to the pub.

Sorry if this sounds rather unhelpful to you but I don't really sense vibrations and energies when it comes to intuition, neither does it feel bad or good. My intuition usually just gets straight to the point and lets me know what I need to know in crucial moments and situations in order to avoid unwanted people and major disappointments. A major flaw is that I might be slightly exaggerating the interpretations of my intuition and gut instinct at times, and sometimes when my intuition is positive about something or someone I refuse to listen to it because I have a very hard time believing something that seems too good to be true. However, my intuition is never completely wrong. I also know for a fact that it isn't lying about myself when it comes to this curse I mentioned. If it is literally a curse and/or invisible forces thwarting me I do not know, all I know is there is SOMETHING.

Well, well, if you don't believe me, there is nothing I can do. Didn't I say not to listen to the intuition that relies solely on past experience? All your arguments come from past experience rather than trying to self experiment to try it yourself at least a few times.

Strange to see yourself as logical when you make assumptions such as this. All experiments are best done without expectations. Of course you won't be able to do it at the start -- all skills take time. Do you expect people to learn how to play the guitar or learn how to write creatively well in one day?

For now, I'll only answer and reply back to you on your questions once a week has passed. I can certainly be wrong, yes, but if you're going to argue back well -- you're going to need a lot more than that.

I'm not asking for kindness, love and acceptance from you, Slayer. This place is already full of people like that and I bet they've already sugggested those ideas to you. No, what I think you need that's different is not that -- but pure rationality and practicality. What SF seems to be full of are people who are deeply kind, yet are terrible at practically showing it in suitable ways -- rushing to change people's minds in absolutely ineffective ways by just telling others their conclusions without evidence.

No strategy on what communities or individual are best to aim. No study on persuasional or explaining skills. No methods given to change what others think through their own personal experience. No deep research into the topics. No study of credibility to analyze other's trustworthiness in their information. They rush to conclusions about a person without asking for enough feedback and questions about their situation. All fluff. No substance.

Haha, kindness without logic won't be able to actually change things, Slayer. And I hope you and the others here recognize that.

Act more than speak, Slayer. Spirituality is not just ideas and "love" and all that, and neither is it the type of pessimism that creates no actual action.

It's also practical. It's also growth. It's also moving forward even when you'll make a mistake.

Spirituality is an experience.

Now go.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Well, well, if you don't believe me, there is nothing I can do. Didn't I say not to listen to the intuition that relies solely on past experience? All your arguments come from past experience rather than trying to self experiment to try it yourself at least a few times.

Strange to see yourself as logical when you make assumptions such as this. All experiments are best done without expectations. Of course you won't be able to do it at the start -- all skills take time. Do you expect people to learn how to play the guitar or learn how to write creatively well in one day?

For now, I'll only answer and reply back to you on your questions once a week has passed. I can certainly be wrong, yes, but if you're going to argue back well -- you're going to need a lot more than that.

I'm not asking for kindness, love and acceptance from you, Slayer. This place is already full of people like that and I bet they've already sugggested those ideas to you. No, what I think you need that's different is not that -- but pure rationality and practicality. What SF seems to be full of are people who are deeply kind, yet are terrible at practically showing it in suitable ways -- rushing to change people's minds in absolutely ineffective ways by just telling others their conclusions without evidence.

No strategy on what communities or individual are best to aim. No study on persuasional or explaining skills. No methods given to change what others think through their own personal experience. No deep research into the topics. No study of credibility to analyze other's trustworthiness in their information. They rush to conclusions about a person without asking for enough feedback and questions about their situation. All fluff. No substance.

Haha, kindness without logic won't be able to actually change things, Slayer. And I hope you and the others here recognize that.

Act more than speak, Slayer. Spirituality is not just ideas and "love" and all that, and neither is it the type of pessimism that creates no actual action.

It's also practical. It's also growth. It's also moving forward even when you'll make a mistake.

Now go.

If I may; I must kindly correct you that I wasn't arguing back and neither did I say I disagree or don't believe you. I'm sorry if I gave you that idea. Perhaps you are right and the next time when I feel my intuition jumps in I might try to do as you suggested. Truthfully, I was only being honest in my previous reply on how I percieve my intuition, not thwarting your suggestions. I must also correct you that I don't always base my assumptions on past experiences (not sure where you got that idea from but nevermind). My past experiences helped me to be more cautious of people and certain situations, but that's about it.

Won't reply for a week? That's cool. Of course I am interested in what you have to say, but I hope I didn't give you the idea that I need to rely on you or look at you as someone who holds all the answers I seek (no offense or anything).

Quote:

Now go.

To be honest, I'd consider myself a spiritually AWARE person but by no means am I truly spiritual at all or do I strive to be, as I have chosen a different path from spirituality and rather focus more on other things that I deem to be more important. But yea, perhaps there are some people here who could look up to this piece of advice because I agree as well that many people here make too much rash assumptions on someone/something without much research. I'm no hypochrite though, I admit that I can be like that as well at certain topics such as twin flames.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Master

@Magdna thanks for your answer. I believe I might get it. I find that the the more complex my question is, the more difficult it becomes to translate it into something tangible. So I have started asking questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no at some point I probably will get bored with it, and move on to something deeper... haha

I also might get that when you feel uncertain about yourself you sometimes try to do everything to prove that you are right, even when there is no one to prove yourself to.