Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Experiencer

A Thread For Those Who Are Still Waiting

I wanted to start a group-thread for those out there who know they have a Twin Flame, but have not yet met them (in the 3D/physical sense). I have found that this isn't a common experience, so I wanted to provide a space for others to find encouragement, hope, and insight.

You are not alone!

Though we have our individual struggles, we recognize we aren't alone in these matters:
-- we may share an intuitive or telepathic connection with another being, not yet known
-- we may know 'something else'/'something more meaningful' out there exists
-- we may communicate with this other being on a personally conscious level
-- we may have dreams about a significant and close being whom we have yet to meet face-to-face
-- we may be discovering/experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon
-- we may be aware of an emotional difference between this particular connection and other relationships
-- and more
If this describes your experience and you have not met your twin flame yet, then feel free to post here. Even if you have experienced this kind of stuff before you met your twin flame, I hope you will want to hang around to provide others some hope and refreshment.

Namaste!
Old 24-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Seeker

Joining the topic here. Its been 23 years now that I know of the existance of my twin in this lifetime. Even when we never met or spoke to one another I know we will meet one day.

I experienced most of the stuff you mentioned. It always waffled me how can is it possible that two different people acts and behave alike. Even when we both are not even family related that you can assume it must be a genetic thing.

Unfortunately he is not awaken and I always wondered how come he was the one chasing me in dreams but being completly unaware in 3D?
Old 27-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Experiencer

23 years wow! That's a long time (for the human mind at least).
I've only been aware of my twin for half a year. I can't imagine the patience you have.

Glad you joined here!

How do you know he isn't awakened? Was it revealed in a dream? And how do you know he exists in 3d? Not challenging your reality, just curious as to your story.
:)
Old 30-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
23 years wow! That's a long time (for the human mind at least).
I've only been aware of my twin for half a year. I can't imagine the patience you have.

It’s been a long time indeed. This journey taught me to be patient among other things. I won’t deny that I have my days as well, but right now I found the tools that allow me to cope with this experience a little bit better.

Quote:
Glad you joined here!
It really interested me the topic considering I’m still in the waiting process and I wanted to see how others are handling as well.

Quote:
How do you know he isn't awakened? Was it revealed in a dream? And how do you know he exists in 3d? Not challenging your reality, just curious as to your story.
:)

I know who he is and I’ve been following him from sometime now and even when I left him some comments I always got the silent treatment. At least I didnt triggered any old memory that could lead him to remember something.

Since the first time I got to hear him speak some things triggered in me that made me realize he was not any regular Joe. I’ve keeping an eye on him and notice we both had a similar life and did the same things.
Later he started to appear in my dreams and that’s when I started to research on twin soul topic that lead me to this forum. He basically told me he is my twin and we both incarnated in this lifetime to fulfill our mission.

I know of his existance because while watching a tv show, he and his band members appeared in that show for an interview and right after he responded to the host, I felt like a lightning bolt hitted me and literally made me stand up from my chair and say “I should have taken better care of you”. That trully made an impact on me, I didnt know what the heck whats going on and even got feelings of being mad at their family for let him be part in the music business.

During all this jorney I came across many people that validated my experience and that I haven’t gone crazy as I used to think since all this stuff started. Even one of my girl-friend who is clairvoyant told me my grandmother (who passed away some years ago) appeared in her house and ask her to let me know this guy is indeed my twin but our reunion wont be that soon.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
It’s been a long time indeed. This journey taught me to be patient among other things. I won’t deny that I have my days as well, but right now I found the tools that allow me to cope with this experience a little bit better.

It really interested me the topic considering I’m still in the waiting process and I wanted to see how others are handling as well.

I know who he is and I’ve been following him from sometime now and even when I left him some comments I always got the silent treatment. At least I didnt triggered any old memory that could lead him to remember something.

Since the first time I got to hear him speak some things triggered in me that made me realize he was not any regular Joe. I’ve keeping an eye on him and notice we both had a similar life and did the same things.
Later he started to appear in my dreams and that’s when I started to research on twin soul topic that lead me to this forum. He basically told me he is my twin and we both incarnated in this lifetime to fulfill our mission.

I know of his existance because while watching a tv show, he and his band members appeared in that show for an interview and right after he responded to the host, I felt like a lightning bolt hitted me and literally made me stand up from my chair and say “I should have taken better care of you”. That trully made an impact on me, I didnt know what the heck whats going on and even got feelings of being mad at their family for let him be part in the music business.

During all this jorney I came across many people that validated my experience and that I haven’t gone crazy as I used to think since all this stuff started. Even one of my girl-friend who is clairvoyant told me my grandmother (who passed away some years ago) appeared in her house and ask her to let me know this guy is indeed my twin but our reunion wont be that soon.

Oh ok, I get it now. So it IS possible to be aware of who it is without meeting them... that is sort of one of my questions that I've had. Do you ever dream and anticipate the "wow" experience you will have when you first meet eye to eye? How does his music resound with you?
Old 02-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Oh ok, I get it now. So it IS possible to be aware of who it is without meeting them... that is sort of one of my questions that I've had.

In my own personal experience I was aware there was something going on between us. I wouldn't say I did recognized him in the begining, it took me years before all the validation and vivid dreams I had that confirmed what I was already suspecting.

Quote:
Do you ever dream and anticipate the "wow" experience you will have when you first meet eye to eye? How does his music resound with you?

I already had my "wow" experience when in one of my dreams he told me he was my twin. I got in shock all day and even questioning if that may be possible. That same week my friend contacted me and told me that my grandmother visited her and told me what I metioned in my previous post.
So I really am not sure what it will happen when we finally get to meet in 3D.

I like what he does but there is a song in particular that I try to avoid to listen to because it hits some unconfortable feelings that i'm not able to deal with right now.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Ankhesenamun

Hey this is the thread for me! Describes exactly what I am going through!

I know I got a twin flame/soul mate because in a previous lifetime I was married to him. But I think he has not been reincarnated because I have not met him in this lifetime.

I have had telepathic conversations with him and I had many dreams about him. By dreams I actually mean visions, or even astral visits to the spirit world because I was in his presence during these occurrences.

We had a very strong love for each other during my past life. This love is so strong in fact that it is enduring even now.

Despite this I always wanted to find someone in this lifetime. Someone to be with, to find love with, to have a loving relationship with. I never found it. I have never had a relationship, nobody has ever been interested in me, and I am in my forties. I have never even been on a date, nobody has ever asked me out, shown signs of interest, or anything. And - without wanting to come across as conceited - I am attractive, intelligent, very affectionate and genuinely care about people. Everybody I know is absolutely baffled by this. People tell me I must have admirers lining up - but no, nobody has ever shown the slightest bit of interest. On the contrary, I have always been told that I am "not good enough" as a girlfriend or wife. It is definitely not by choice that I am single.

I think by now it's obvious that I am not going to meet someone but have for some reason been condemned to a lifetime of being alone.

Last year I met a guy who I really like. I saw him a few times but then never again and I have no way of getting in contact with him. I had the impression he kind of liked me but he was too shy to say something. On the other hand he made it clear that I was not good enough for him either because he said I should "join dating sites" and he mentioned this dating thing called Tinder. When I told him such things are nowadays mainly used by people who want one night stands and that Tinder is known to be for one night stands, he said "oh I have to join it then". I had the feeling he was telling me that I was not good enough and that he was telling me to go on dating sites because that's where all the desperate and undateable people go.

I now keep dreaming about this guy though, and I also get the 11:11 phenomenon. I never used to believe in the repeating numbers phenomenon but I'm being inundated with them now, mainly 11:11 and 1:11, but occasionally also 222, 333, and 444.

I'm not sure whether that means this guy is my twin flame or what is going on but circumstances are such that I now have absolutely no chance of seeing him by coincidence somewhere.

I always thought there would be someone for me but apparently there isn't and at my age I have to face reality. Some people ridicule me now for always being single and I get told I should just lump it. Nice!

I've certainly lost count how many times I've been told that I am "not good enough". For the last thirty years, ie since my early teens, I've been told that. I could just as well record the sentence "you are not good enough" and play it again and again, it would save everybody their breath! I get told this so frequently that it's predictable by now - I only need to be in the presence of a man (which is rare enough) and I hear this sentence, either directly or indirectly - and more often than not by way of threats.

I'm not the type to happily be alone and single, I would absolutely wish for someone to love, and to receive love, I wish for someone I can trust, someone who shares the good and the bad times with me. Apparently for me that's too much to ask. People think I'm this career girl that chooses to stay single - nothing could be further from the truth. People who I deal with over the phone, ie people who don't know me, assume that I am just another fat depressed middle aged woman. In reality, I am neither fat nor depressed and certainly not middle aged.

There is something very bizarre going on but something is preventing me from finding love and from finding my twin flame.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
I have had telepathic conversations with him and I had many dreams about him. By dreams I actually mean visions, or even astral visits to the spirit world because I was in his presence during these occurrences.

Funny you mentioned it because that's exactly what happens to me as well.

Quote:
Despite this I always wanted to find someone in this lifetime. Someone to be with, to find love with, to have a loving relationship with. I never found it. I have never had a relationship, nobody has ever been interested in me, and I am in my forties. I have never even been on a date, nobody has ever asked me out, shown signs of interest, or anything. And - without wanting to come across as conceited - I am attractive, intelligent, very affectionate and genuinely care about people. Everybody I know is absolutely baffled by this. People tell me I must have admirers lining up - but no, nobody has ever shown the slightest bit of interest. On the contrary, I have always been told that I am "not good enough" as a girlfriend or wife. It is definitely not by choice that I am single.

I believe it is actually the opposite. I think you are strong enough that others can't handle it and that's why they end up ditching you because they are not good enough for you.

Quote:
Last year I met a guy who I really like. I saw him a few times but then never again and I have no way of getting in contact with him. I had the impression he kind of liked me but he was too shy to say something. On the other hand he made it clear that I was not good enough for him either because he said I should "join dating sites" and he mentioned this dating thing called Tinder. When I told him such things are nowadays mainly used by people who want one night stands and that Tinder is known to be for one night stands, he said "oh I have to join it then". I had the feeling he was telling me that I was not good enough and that he was telling me to go on dating sites because that's where all the desperate and undateable people go.

He's a jerk, plain and simple. :)

Quote:
I now keep dreaming about this guy though, and I also get the 11:11 phenomenon. I never used to believe in the repeating numbers phenomenon but I'm being inundated with them now, mainly 11:11 and 1:11, but occasionally also 222, 333, and 444.

I'm not sure whether that means this guy is my twin flame or what is going on but circumstances are such that I now have absolutely no chance of seeing him by coincidence somewhere.

He "may" be your twin but what I did learn is when those numbers appears means the universe is telling you you are in the right path and focus on the things you want to happen in your life, forget about bad past experiences and start manifesting what you want.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:55 AM
moonchild89

Quote:
Hey this is the thread for me! Describes exactly what I am going through!

I know I got a twin flame/soul mate because in a previous lifetime I was married to him. But I think he has not been reincarnated because I have not met him in this lifetime.

We had a very strong love for each other during my past life. This love is so strong in fact that it is enduring even now.

I think by now it's obvious that I am not going to meet someone but have for some reason been condemned to a lifetime of being alone.

I always thought there would be someone for me but apparently there isn't and at my age I have to face reality. Some people ridicule me now for always being single and I get told I should just lump it. Nice!

I've certainly lost count how many times I've been told that I am "not good enough". For the last thirty years, ie since my early teens, I've been told that. I could just as well record the sentence "you are not good enough" and play it again and again, it would save everybody their breath! I get told this so frequently that it's predictable by now - I only need to be in the presence of a man (which is rare enough) and I hear this sentence, either directly or indirectly - and more often than not by way of threats.

I'm not the type to happily be alone and single, I would absolutely wish for someone to love, and to receive love, I wish for someone I can trust, someone who shares the good and the bad times with me. Apparently for me that's too much to ask. People think I'm this career girl that chooses to stay single - nothing could be further from the truth. People who I deal with over the phone, ie people who don't know me, assume that I am just another fat depressed middle aged woman. In reality, I am neither fat nor depressed and certainly not middle aged.

There is something very bizarre going on but something is preventing me from finding love and from finding my twin flame.
I had to login to reply to you. Can I just tell you what I get intuitively reading your post? You vibe pretty high and you connect with people from a soul knowing/feeling vs the way other people connect with others. It's just because that is how your soul functions. Due to this, you know right away what you need to "feel" in order to go forward with a relationship. You are forthright, honest and are not about pursuing things that will waste the other person's time as well as your own, even though you feel the push to be in a relationship because you do not want to seem weird or have to face the fact that people know you have been single for so long. You do not want to settle, but you are confused that no one has entered your life yet. There is NOTHING wrong with you. Your soul wants you to have the best possible chance at a successful relationship based on true love because that is your true heart's desire. Fortunately, that means you do not have to go through all of the relationship lessons people have to go through to get to where you already are. Because of your vibration, you intimidate men. Your energy triggers "not good enough" within them and they project it on to you because they do not have the awareness to understand that it is actually theirs. That is a blessing though because it saves you a world of heartbreak and frustration. You ARE enough, you ARE worthy. There is nothing wrong with you and you are doing a wonderful job. You will experience a beautiful union of true love in this lifetime because you do not get to leave this planet until you feel happy and fulfilled in every area of your life...and you will. I know it is hard right now, but know great things await you. What you need to do though is let go of those words, know they are not yours and that they are not truth. It was never personal, just incompatible levels of consciousness and vibrations. Embrace the wonderful and beautiful person that you are, inside and out, and let that light within you shine bright. There is nothing to "fix" except your perception of yourself and all that requires is a willingness to embrace the truth about yourself I have written here. Best of luck my dear and chin up, you rock! <3
Old 05-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchild89
I had to login to reply to you. Can I just tell you what I get intuitively reading your post? You vibe pretty high and you connect with people from a soul knowing/feeling vs the way other people connect with others. It's just because that is how your soul functions. Due to this, you know right away what you need to "feel" in order to go forward with a relationship. You are forthright, honest and are not about pursuing things that will waste the other person's time as well as your own, even though you feel the push to be in a relationship because you do not want to seem weird or have to face the fact that people know you have been single for so long. You do not want to settle, but you are confused that no one has entered your life yet. There is NOTHING wrong with you. Your soul wants you to have the best possible chance at a successful relationship based on true love because that is your true heart's desire. Fortunately, that means you do not have to go through all of the relationship lessons people have to go through to get to where you already are. Because of your vibration, you intimidate men. Your energy triggers "not good enough" within them and they project it on to you because they do not have the awareness to understand that it is actually theirs. That is a blessing though because it saves you a world of heartbreak and frustration. You ARE enough, you ARE worthy. There is nothing wrong with you and you are doing a wonderful job. You will experience a beautiful union of true love in this lifetime because you do not get to leave this planet until you feel happy and fulfilled in every area of your life...and you will. I know it is hard right now, but know great things await you. What you need to do though is let go of those words, know they are not yours and that they are not truth. It was never personal, just incompatible levels of consciousness and vibrations. Embrace the wonderful and beautiful person that you are, inside and out, and let that light within you shine bright. There is nothing to "fix" except your perception of yourself and all that requires is a willingness to embrace the truth about yourself I have written here. Best of luck my dear and chin up, you rock! <3

I absolutely agreed with all you just said. Some times we overlook ourselves and think we are the ones who are wrong and need to be fixed.