Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Jenhearther

I don't feel connected to anyone.

Okay at first I used to believe I had a soul family which I found back in 2010 and all, even connected with them and all. Until these people started turning on me, I'm not sure even why they just started attacking/ bullying me online, and offline this went on for years. I had attacks, started not trusting people and panic attacks. It got so bad, I ended up in.the hospital three times because my heart gave out, and yes I had a acute heart attack. It got so bad I went through depression, even tried to kill myself and yes I.did die.. (but was sent back.) The bullying started when some dolt convinced everyone I was a demon or some lizard being, because he was convinced I was.part of this evil mind control organization. Eventually the attacks stopped.. I went through years of thearpy and still in thearpy for what these people did to me.

Two years of emotional healing, I've even done meditation classes and other thearpy work. Me and my.thearpist both agreed the best for me was mediation and doing energy work. I am working on forgiveness for what these people did and how they betrayed my trust.

One admitted she was follong me and I asked why, she said because nobody likes you and we want to make your Life hell so I blocked her but she just kept making accounts until eventually I deleted my.Facebook this also happened a year ago.

Sorry if this is a lot but in a way I'm still healing from this, I do want to find my real soul family but I just don't feel connected to anyone I mean when I think I found someone it turns out I was wrong.

I was also told someone placed a curse on me because they are jealous so I had a shaman/priest help me left the curse, he adviced me these people where not my soul family and where just using me (He said I had amazing healing energy and was a lightworker.) He told me these people where also fearful of me but didn't say why. He then placed a protection over me, and gave me this necklace that protects from psychic: attacks.

Now I've done the thearpy, and everything I could to heal from this. It's bee.two years since this happened and we me and my spiritual thearpist feel I'm ready to make connections, ready to find my soul family and twin.

However I'm having a hard time and I don't feel like I'm connected with anyone.

I was told I'm a old soul, though and I'll admit I did disconnect myself from people for a while, cut a few cords but did I make a mistake and cut the wrong cords?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Master

Well, for what it's worth, old souls usually don't feel connected to others unless they do find their "soul family" as you call them. The problem with that is that most older souls may not have this in this lifetime. The best thing you can do is get happy with being an individual and connect more with whatever you call God and your inner self. This will bring any soul family members to you naturally without your having to seek them out. (Voice of experience here).
Old 10-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Jenhearther

Thank you gypsymystique for the advice :). working on self connections and with God.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Ascender
Lots of light and love to you, Jenhearther. :)

the future's so bright

Old 10-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Ascender
I have no words of wisdom or advice but just want to offer you a great big
Old 11-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Jenhearther

Thanks guys :)