Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit25
I know it wasn't a total waste. I learned, I grew and I opened my heart. It just really hurts because I really thought deep down inside he felt the same way. I thought what we had was something very special. Why has it taken me so long to get over this?

Hey, you learned to love and to love hard. When you find that one person who will let you love them, they will be in for the ride of their life!!! Love is good!!

I'm grateful for what I have learned and if Twin decides he doesn't want me then whoever God sends my way to shower all this love on will be highly blessed!!

If you decided to let this go, believe in love! Love is wonderful!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit25
The pain of losing him opened my heart and my mind to spirituality. .

Yes, yes, yes!!! This is it! This is the purpose of the TF realtionship.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalms 34:18

We find our Creator during these moments and once we are healed we can go spread LOVE to the world! Healing is coming your way my friend.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Psalms 147:3
Old 03-04-2013, 02:21 PM
twincities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
Yes, yes, yes!!! This is it! This is the purpose of the TF realtionship.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalms 34:18

We find our Creator during these moments and once we are healed we can go spread LOVE to the world! Healing is coming your way my friend.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Psalms 147:3

Thanks for the verses - they are appropriate and helpful to recall that there is something bigger out there that we can connect to.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Spirit25

I think we feel the love for our beloveds so deep that we become obsessed with wanting the relationship, we lose sight at what is really going on.

I will always love him I think and want what is best for him. I'm sure on some level he wishes the same for me he just either no longer has the deep love for me anymore or is denying it. Ether way it is not healthy for me to focus on it anymore. I need to move on and find someone who will fully return my love.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:58 PM
adbl

I have to tell you i'm not happy about having this discussion regarding an "obsession". I believe that is a slippery slope to go down and diminishes the intention of these connections.

Calling it an obsession is the egos way of trying to rationalize what we have been going through here. Yes, there could be some amount of obsessing going on in the human side of things but this is about the spiritual/soul side of the connection. To truly understand these connections you have to step outside of the physical`being and see things in the soulful side. That is what the real lesson here is. That is what the divine is trying to get you to do. To love unconditionally regardless of how this person acts or responds towards you.

For me and my tf i see things this way.......there are two separate parts of her, the soul and the body (or human side). I love the soul side of her as that is where we are connected. The body side of her i have no contact with at this point and don't know if i will ever again. Would i like to have a relationship with her, absolutely but i know that has no chance of happening unless the two sides of her come together to be as one. To be whole. THAT is the entire point of these connections. To bring the separated parts of the person together to be whole and then in turn teach or help others in their spiritual awakenings whether it's done as an individual or as a couple :)
Old 03-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Spirit25

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbl
I have to tell you i'm not happy about having this discussion regarding an "obsession". I believe that is a slippery slope to go down and diminishes the intention of these connections.

Calling it an obsession is the egos way of trying to rationalize what we have been going through here. Yes, there could be some amount of obsessing going on in the human side of things but this is about the spiritual/soul side of the connection. To truly understand these connections you have to step outside of the physical`being and see things in the soulful side. That is what the real lesson here is. That is what the divine is trying to get you to do. To love unconditionally regardless of how this person acts or responds towards you.

For me and my tf i see things this way.......there are two separate parts of her, the soul and the body (or human side). I love the soul side of her as that is where we are connected. The body side of her i have no contact with at this point and don't know if i will ever again. Would i like to have a relationship with her, absolutely but i know that has no chance of happening unless the two sides of her come together to be as one. To be whole. THAT is the entire point of these connections. To bring the separated parts of the person together to be whole and then in turn teach or help others in their spiritual awakenings whether it's done as an individual or as a couple :)

BRAVO!!! Well said. I agree with everything you said here. Thank you for this :)
Old 11-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Spirit25

I believe what our mutal friend told me but I don't believe my SM. I truly believe he is denying how he truly feels about me. He hasn't acted any different towards me than he has in the beginning (He tried to deny how he felt about me then until I chased him so hard, he had to give in). All it means is he is still not ready to surrender to our connection and until he is he will continue to deny everything.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbl

I resonate with this 100%. Infact, I'm on the same boat as you. But lately(I don't know if has anything to do with me being emotionally numb)I'm starting to think we're not meant to be with our TF. I believe we meet our TF so that we can exchange each others energy. Then we part ways and awaken others. I've dated one too many women in the last two years, and I've been a catalyst to few. Its become too much of a coincidence to have most of these women fall head over heels for me in just a small amount of time. Almost really creepy. I will say this though, to some people this connection is an OBSESSION. If you've been here on these forums long enough you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.