Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
It would be if Karma didn't balance it all out by giving my a couple dozen lives worth of hardship in one! Lol.

Ha! Yes, well i think in a way, in a very, somehow twisted way, my soul very much enjoys suffering for wisdom and learning, i've speculated on that... it at first confuzzled me, but if life was all peachy, my inner self would be highly bored, it seems i live to enjoy the complexities and learn from them.
Old 29-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Ha! Yes, well i think in a way, in a very, somehow twisted way, my soul very much enjoys suffering for wisdom and learning, i've speculated on that... it at first confuzzled me, but if life was all peachy, my inner self would be highly bored, it seems i live to enjoy the complexities and learn from them.

So true.

I thrive on chaos, no doubt about that.

Well, I thrive until chaos overwhelms me, then there's a bit more struggling than thriving involved....but you get what I mean.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Master
When the soul goes home .. after this life , the soul chooses.

Universal karma here is measured differently I think..Take Pain .. like if I whipped some-one ( they might like it lol..kidding there..I am good girl) how would I measure their pain??? .. my payback may be something precious to me being gone... causing same level pain in me that I inflicted ( make sense).

Live.. love.. laugh and karma will work itself out.. do good things because u genuinely want too.. Trying to avoid karma because of others choices in bad behaviour is a little trickier.. easier to walk away!
Yes I firmly believe if a soul feels genuine remorse and says sorry in their mind to the light (God) all is forgiven. Thats what I believe.

Bless u and smiles
:)
Old 29-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Master
Now I'm really going to jump out on a limb here....and possibly receive repercussions from this post.

The only thing that matters here, is what you believe in. What you focus on and believe in is what is created into your world. If you choose to believe all your problems come from past lives and karmic consequences...that you have no control over them in this life...then that's the world you are going to experience. What you hold inside is what you project into your life and is what is going to play out, until you take hold of your authentic power and work towards changing your thoughts.
Sorry..thats all I have to say...thanks
Old 29-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Master
Good for you Nightspirit :) *HUGS*
Old 30-12-2010, 04:34 PM
loverevolution

You're not tied to past mistakes unless you choose to be. Karma/sin is just energy, and energy can always be purified. The minute you transcend the state of consciousness you were in, that caused you to commit past mistakes, you are instantly forgiven. I think that for old souls a lot of the karma returns early in life and it sounds like you've already faced that.
Old 31-12-2010, 03:54 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Now I'm really going to jump out on a limb here....and possibly receive repercussions from this post.

The only thing that matters here, is what you believe in. What you focus on and believe in is what is created into your world. If you choose to believe all your problems come from past lives and karmic consequences...that you have no control over them in this life...then that's the world you are going to experience. What you hold inside is what you project into your life and is what is going to play out, until you take hold of your authentic power and work towards changing your thoughts.
Sorry..thats all I have to say...thanks

i love this very much, and im glad that i can and have changed things
Old 31-12-2010, 03:57 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverevolution
You're not tied to past mistakes unless you choose to be. Karma/sin is just energy, and energy can always be purified. The minute you transcend the state of consciousness you were in, that caused you to commit past mistakes, you are instantly forgiven. I think that for old souls a lot of the karma returns early in life and it sounds like you've already faced that.

Thanks, this relieves me very much so! And all the answers in this thread are positive!
Old 31-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Summerland

Ciqala. I suppose the most important ramifications are : what do you think of yourself NOW? What are you doing with this opportunity at life ? Will you fall back on that past self for an excuse when you make a wrong choice this time?
We all make mistakes and then we can choose to try to right the mistakes, act like we didn't do it, or brush it away. It sounds as if you want to try to correct what happened in a past life. Have you thought of working as a volunteer for an abused woman hotline or in a womans shelter? Maybe even for a few hours a month it might help. Who knows, maybe a former victim might pass thru whom you could help now. Just a thought
Old 31-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Gauss

You can make it up if you can cultivate yourself in Falun Dafa. Just follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life and do the exercises etc. You will get a chance to get out of the reincarnation loop if you do it. This is the chance we waited for all these millenia. It is allfree of charge, no membership, just work hard on yourself.

I had a horrible historic record myself, but I have broken through the worst of my karma by now, at least I hope so...

Try to read th4e book Zhuan Falun:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/pdf/zflus.pdf

http://www.falundafa.org/bul/audio-v...deo_video.html

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.