Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-08-2011, 03:39 PM
moke64916

Dialogue with guides

Dialogue with Guides.

How do Universal truths, insights occur? How does it enter our consciousness?

In order to answer your questions we would have to discuss quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics work on possibilities, infinate possibilities. There is energy everywhere. You might not see it to the naked eye, but there are waves floating thoughts that enter your exterior Aura. It then makes its way into your 'mind' consciousness or a thought. You then just received a possibility. I know you have been thinking about using psychedelics to expand your consciousness. In theory and in reality psychedelics do have an effect that opens up new pathways in the brain. You then might think more creatively, receive more insights. Psychedelics work on your right hemisphere of the brain. The part that the human species haven't evolved yet. The inventor of your iPhone, said he received his creative insights to invent the iPhone was from a psychedelic that I cannot mention on this forum. They used it a lot in the 60's though. The scientists today are still researching them on patients and learning more about the human brain. Anyways, thoughts are everywhere.

How do they enter our atmosphere?

That would be dark matter. Dark matter passes directly through your atmosphere, through you, and through the earth all the time. It allows universal truths to be in proximity to yourself and infinite possibilities.

What about worldwide collective consciousness? Why doesn't it leave our atmosphere?

Worldwide collective energy destroys itself through natural disasters and storms/hurricanes. Yes. You humans create this natural phenomena.

I thought energy cannot be created or destroyed?

It doesn't. It nearly changes form.

But that means it is still in the atmosphere though.

Not in the sense of collective thought. It changes. It naturally cleanses your environment.

Now someone that's reading this might think this sounds crazy. Can you explain the science so this dialogue gains more credibility?

I see. Ok then. Your natural elements on your planet is carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. Those are the main 3 elements that sustain life on your planet. Thoughts in 'waves' work hand in hand with the natural elements in your atmosphere. Quantum mechanics has not yet expained this. Thoughts are raw energy. It flows perfectly with your atmospheric conditions.

Yes, but you said that dark matter plays a role in this.

It does. I didn't get to that part yet. Dark matter brings infinite possibilities to your world. It basically is what sustains the raw energy to work the way it does to enter your conscious mind. Dark matter is the Source. Raw energy and atmospheric conditions are second. And you, humans, are third. You are what you think.

Well if that is so, then how did thoughts start in the first place.

Subconscious manifestations not present in your conscious mind.
Science...

That is the most basic description I can give you without going down to the molecular structure/chemical makeup of matter/atoms. That would be complex.

I don't think that's necessary. No one except Tzu would understand it. Hell I probably wouldn't understand it.

Ok then. Anymore questions?

Not right now. Thank you.

Your welcome. Your always welcome. We are your guides nand are always by your side.
Old 30-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Master
So if we're battling with anything that is considered to be of dark matter, are we battling the source?

Although, on a brighter note,,, Chocolate is the source, yay!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 31-08-2011, 12:37 PM
moke64916

Dark matter isn't effected by matter. It passes right through Us, the earth like matter wasn't even there. It's not effected by gravity. It just flows right through us like we didn't exist. Science hasn't yet scratched the surface of full understanding of it. But there is more dark matter in the universe than there is matter. Dark matter is taking over. If it weren't for dark matter, everything, the laws of physics wouldn't be what they are today. There are 4 forces in the universe. Gravity, electromagnetism, Strong force, and weak force. Strong force holds the nuclei of atoms together. The weak force is responsible for radioactive decay and neutrino interactions.

Peace,

Moke