Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-08-2011, 01:05 PM
The Eagle

Earth Mother, Sky Father And Us

This is a brief overview of part of my current belief - basically a mixture of paganism, humanism and universal totalitarianism. Its broken down into three main things. The Earth Mother, The Sky Father and Life.

Earth Mother – this is the name for what I call a conscious universe. It is not limited from the Earth – but the entire physical universe. I believe that the universe itself is conscious – but only up to a point. I do not believe that the universe itself is all knowing - more that the universe interacts with itself and life at a basic level. Earth Mother doesn’t judge or punish, doesn’t speak, listen, give advice, doesn’t grant wishes or listen to prayers – or perform miracles. Earth Mother is the pure source of creation – the source of where all things came from.

Life – this is obviously us and all life that exists. The source of life is a natural evolution from the Earth Mother’s interaction with itself - creating simple life to the present day over millions of years. I do not believe that the Earth Mother intentionally created life or there is any purpose or plan designed for life by the Earth Mother – more that we are a by-product of the Earth Mother’s physical interaction with itself.

Sky Father – this is the name I have for the collective consciousness of life. Great Spirit may describe it best. The source of this is life itself, the beliefs we hold – our projected thoughts that all we hold are the source of this “Great Spirit”. I believe that all life is connected by this spirit and we can see how things like ghosts, gods, dreams, angels, magic, curses etc. all fit into this.

For example – the idea that a god comes into dreams or indeed waking life giving advice – this isn’t the actual god, soul, entity – it’s the Sky Father – the Great Spirit – it’s source is the living. So what goes into someone’s dream – is the projected belief or thought of that god that is held by the living. Same goes for the concept of ghosts, angels, demons, evil or absolutely anything what people believe in.

Ultimately it is life itself that controls the Sky Father as we have the input as well as the receiving the connection. Every person and therefore religion believed in - that has ever existed contributed to the Sky Father in that given time influencing the people around at that time. The Sky Father has no memory of the past or allegiance to any one group of people, religion or indeed species – its ever changing due the input of life. When life dies – it no longer contributes to the Sky Father.

The Earth Mother, The Sky Father and our place in between.
Old 26-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Docha

Wow you have been thinking!

I remember wayyyy back when, how we muddled through all this stuff...

You've worded your beliefs beautifully.

Love ya!