Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-08-2011, 05:27 AM
moke64916

truth about body/mind relationship

The Body/mind relationship
This is how it works.
The mind may think one thing, the body another. If the body doesn't like what the mind is thinking you get a fear response. The very first warning signal that your body will give you to let you know it doesn't like what the mind is thinking is a tingling sensation on the top of your head. Like hairs stick up on your head. That's the first warning signal. Pay attention to them. Your body will lead you to the truth about the minds insanity. It will. But you have to recognize the fact that it's your body letting you know, hey stop thinking this way, it's not right.
What the BODY DOESN'T REALIZE is that if it gives a fear response to a thought it doesn't like, it will manifest into more of the SAME THOUGHTS! The body yet again gives another fear response to the repeated thoughts, just further manifesting.
The body and mind are not intelligent. They don't have the wisdom to know the difference. But you do! The best thing you can do is be aware of it. Who are you when you are observing this phenomena? You are your Being(soul, Source within). The silent observer. You may start laughing
out of complete sanity. It gets humoring and funny observing the insanity the body, mind relationship have.

I personally am always in a state of peace, joy, love, or bliss. I observe what goes on through my body and mind. Then you think wow, I'm aware. I'm aware of awareness! You see? Observation is key in spirituality. Eckhart Tolle has this 100% correct. If someone feels defensive because I said 100% truth. Don't bother commenting on that. It's pointless and leads nowhere. You will either agree or disagree. Please no controversy over 100%. Peace.

Peace,
Moke

Last edited by moke64916 : 22-08-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 22-08-2011, 05:31 AM
moke64916

Same goes vis-versa when the body likes what the mind is thinking. Opposite reaction when the body, mind get along. Then you get all warm and fuzzy subtle sensations, lol. This is the relationship between minbd and body. If you have any doubt of what I am saying in this thread, find out for yourself. You'll reveal the same truth. I garentee it!
Old 22-08-2011, 05:42 AM
moke64916

lol, the body mind think one thing, and YOU being as your soul are just laughing your behind off in joy. I finally realize fully the body, mind relationship through observation/awareness. Hey if you observe this you will end of being aware of awareness. And nothing manifests when you laugh about it. The mind can be clever, but not intelligent. Intelligence durives from your being. The analytical part of your mind does not carry intelligence. Intelligence derives much deeper than the mind. It's a knowing without explanation. Or it will be a vision of intelligence that can be expressed in words. Sometimes I don't realize that I have to remember small talk, because if I speak intellectually in deep thought, the other person won't understand what I'm saying or they would really have to think to understand in a conversation.

Last edited by Kaere : 26-08-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 22-08-2011, 06:26 AM
Docha

Hey mokey?
Great thread, but you might want to clarify awareness for those who may not be used to what 'awareness' is..

Of course most already know what your talking about, but you use it a lot with no point of reference for anyone new who may read.
Old 22-08-2011, 06:36 AM
moke64916

Well I said observation which will expand your awareness. I thought I worded the thread pretty well. I'll see if I can edit it better. Peace.
Old 22-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Docha

I loved it personally. It just struck me as I was reading it is all.
:)
Old 22-08-2011, 07:14 AM
arive nan

But this is not 100% truth. I mean, some things and people make you angry.

Last edited by Kaere : 26-08-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 22-08-2011, 07:20 AM
moke64916

Do you agree or disagree with what I said? That simple.
Old 22-08-2011, 07:59 AM
arive nan

Maybe it is possible the method of finding the thoughts that bring up feelings of fear could work to make people feel peaceful and neutral. Perhaps. I don't know. But I cannot agree that you personally are always in a state of peace, joy, love, or bliss. I mean, if you fully realized what you suggest, then you would not feel motivation to, for example, tell someone who appears to be a cult recruiter in all caps that their post is a disgrace to spirituality. That's not a silent observer.

I don't like cults either. But I know I am not always in a state of peace, joy, love, or bliss. I feel that surge of anger and a fear that people on here might be influenced to join something that could be harmful to them. Which according to this theory would mean something is not right with what my mind is thinking. Perhaps I could eliminate the anger and fear that arise when I see that sort of thing by changing some of my thinking. Maybe. But are the thoughts I would have to change or eliminate in order to achieve that really wrong in the first place? My body doesn't like what my mind is thinking, sure. I don't think that means the thought is necessarily inaccurate from a personal perspective.

Sure, from the perspective of my eternal being cults are nothing to be angry over or concerned about. But the being that is the consciousness of this particular body-mind here naturally sees something to be angry over and concerned about. This self of this being exists. The consciousness of the self of this being experiences the subjective state of anger and fear.
Old 22-08-2011, 08:03 AM
not human

Personally Moke dude ...being a guy I think my body dictates to the mind at times & leaves it in a state of lockdown