Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-08-2017, 02:07 AM
Guide

I was dating a man for a short period of time here, where his Angels would drop him Dimes, with different numbers.

& so I wanted to have guidance through my Angels, to know they are here too, and I prayed on it. I started receiving 11, 111, 1111, 1.11, 11:11, you name it, I saw it. & 12, 1212, 1010, 1011, 1112, ect ect

& I looked it up to seeing that your Angels are in the works helping you manifest & to stay positive, as others have pointed out.

& this is still happening for me, more lately. I want good things to come, I need them. & being - saying positive is often a challenge for me, so I challenge myself to just BE - rather than not.

I hope your thoughts are welcoming and positivity comes your way.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:16 PM
mindanalyzer

I have been sighting 1:11 & 11:11 since 2004. Lately, I am also watching 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55

No idea what this all means
Old 23-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have been sighting 1:11 & 11:11 since 2004. Lately, I am also watching 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55

No idea what this all means

I've responded to this on the first page.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Experiencer
You arent the only one here to see those. Sorta have to get it off my mind not to get bothered by it. I also see 10:10, 11:11, 2:22, 12:12, 13:13, 12:34, 23:45 etc. It is some kind of syncronocity that has to exist however.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
You arent the only one here to see those. Sorta have to get it off my mind not to get bothered by it. I also see 10:10, 11:11, 2:22, 12:12, 13:13, 12:34, 23:45 etc. It is some kind of syncronocity that has to exist however.

They're warnings. Bible verses.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Experiencer
Not sure which ones you are talking about. They always warn us anyways.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Not sure which ones you are talking about. They always warn us anyways.

Look the numbers up and read the verses.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
Did that already, but I don't want to discuss the Bible in here. And for information regarding to the numbers, I have looked up them before and searched through the websites for it.

I'm sorry, but the Bible is not for everyone. And neither I took those websites with something enough to be credited, be it, Bible related or New Age related etc.
Old 23-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Did that already, but I don't want to discuss the Bible in here. And for information regarding to the numbers, I have looked up them before and searched through the websites for it.

I'm sorry, but the Bible is not for everyone. And neither I took those websites with something enough to be credited, be it, Bible related or New Age related etc.

Whatever suits you I don't read it either but it's true to spiritual means.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:47 PM
mindanalyzer

I have found out that the more I pray the more I sight the '11' times (and multiple of 11s). what I get is "We are listening to you and we are with you"