Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-09-2014, 12:33 AM
menchanchie

That happens to me as well, though with fire... I feel like something is pulling me in when I'm close to it, I never really thought about until today, I thought it was something normal to be attracted to fire, maybe it isn't . I'm most attracted to it, I carry a lighter with me not because I smoke but because I like burning things with it, I don't know why but I guess I'm more connected with that element than the rest.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:35 AM
menchanchie

This happens to me as well, but I feel most attraction to fire. Yes, I love the water and the peace that it has, but I'm more connected with fire and its form of destruction. I have no idea why we feel this, but I know that your not the only one.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Pathfinder
I'm mostly attracted to the earth and water! I find it funny that fire is my element yet I have a fear of getting burned haha. Although I like the light so maybe in a way fire suits me?
Old 23-09-2014, 01:01 AM
Master
The Night Sky stars and especially the Moon.

I think the Moon is very mysterious, and i always feel kind of wild when its a full moon. I am boisterous anyway, but i always feel even more boisterous when its a full moon. I once knew some Irish bird who said it was because i am a Taurus....
Old 23-09-2014, 07:44 AM
That oneGuy

I'm not sure about one particular element, I have always been fascinated by the balance and harmony between elements. It has been impossible for me not to notice that the differences of each element is what makes them equal.
Old 23-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Experiencer
You have a sense of the Quintessence!
Old 02-10-2014, 06:33 AM
AnandinBhisajKurma

Quote:
Originally Posted by comedymedium
(not pets, I appreciate rock freedom).

Hahahahahhaha

love it