Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Average Joe

I was in a car crash going 100+ today and it happened to me. As if I lived my entire life up to then all over again. Then next thing you know I'm not breathing laying in the grass with a crowd of people standing around me
Old 10-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Hmmmm

I have been able to connect with spirits that have passed over. They tell me that you have what can be called a "review process" where you see every decision and effect that you had during your life time. They also say that you feel the feelings of the people that your made happy or hurt. For some the process is amazing and for others it is harder and longer.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:09 AM
NRynes

During my 2 recent NDEs, I didn't have the life review. I kind of wish I had, but no such luck. So no, I don't think it *always* happens to everyone upon the body's death.

Nancy
Old 17-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Administrator
To me we see glimpses of our lives so we can put them to rights,as a medium i have given messages to people who had no thought of an afterlife didnt believe etc, to comr through and say what a shock they had to find that it does exsist,some come through asking their loved ones for forgiveness for how they acted etc,

Namaste
Old 17-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Master

I've heard we see our life review from all perspectives, ours, the person/people we interacted with and as how it impacted humanity in general. We will feel every emotion (from an event) from all 3 perspectives.

There will be many things I will not want to be reminded of (abusive childhood), things I can't wait to see (good things) and things I will be ashamed of. But there will not be anyone who will be mad at me or look down their noses at me...I will be my own worst enemy. One of the things I have learned in this lifetime (thankfully) is to love myself unconditionally....the good, the bad AND the ugly. So I will do a better life-review my next one than the last one I did. In that one I was extremely angry and disappointed with myself and put myself into a self-imposed exile for a long time till I could figure things out.

The one good thing about a life review is that I will have all of my questions answered. Not why bad things happened to me (I already have the answers those) but the details into those who hurt me and why I have had such a knee-jerk reaction to so many events in my life.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Knower
I wonder since what age this "life review" begins. I'm guessing old enough so that we could have put some thought behind our actions, or thoughts for that matter as well!
Old 23-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Cradle

I've been in two 65 mph to 0 impacts and I guess because it was so instant and I was so focused on staying alive that neither time did I have flashbacks. BUT I didn't die or have really any injuries at all besides some bruising from the air bags and any normal people would have had sever injuries or died. Both times I was the driver and both times I had friends in the car and they were all okay too. I believe my mother who has passed is my guardian angel.
Old 23-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Master

Wow Cradle, that's intense
Old 23-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Master

Seems to be supported by those who experience. As always for most of the time it comes down to if you trust the information because it is always 2nd hand to you. 1st hand is always more a wow. Quantum physics certainly tells us it is possible. We operate at a very low frequency but imagine if there were no or little resistance in the brain. We think at a speed of 212 mph which is why it takes 3-5 seconds to decide.

There is a theory that says the faster a person travels the slower time moves. In metaphysics the rules don't apply? The experience of processing information if it were to happen is usually the experience of time. Actually saying the mind operates in a non-local way. This all depends where the focus is at. If you could access all the information available to you from the subconscious you might be more then impressed. But remember, it is not natural to do. You are merely able to bring it into the conscious.

Anyway, it is a felt valid experience which you may or may not ever experience. Keep in mind as you think about this, not only do you say everyone now is wrong, but throughout history. It's like connecting all the dots.