Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 03:36 PM
kundalini

Yeah, of course, the two energies sometimes combine. It is great when it just flows though.

K.
Old 18-05-2007, 07:44 AM
merlin

As a practising artist for more then 20 years..here's my perspective.
No.
Art doesn't make me spiritual. It doesn't bring me closer to the soul of my life's purpose.
It a mathematical equation sometimes...it taxing..its challenging. Its rewarding.
It a relationship I have with my eyes....my brain...and then my fingers.
Art is though a main artery in my body...it always has been....its tattooed on my body.
Art is just another form of creativity.
Creativity is in everything we do. Its how we solve problems..(art = maths...). It how we find another way to email when we get locked out of one program...its decorating a cake, building a garden...sowing the seeds....how we 'deal' with things.

NB:I just wanted to add: The "Golden rectangle"...a method by which a good design is measured. It again is mathematical. The ideal and pure definition in unemotive terms is deemed to be symmetry also.
It doesn't mean one does not bring about an innate sense of flair to the skill. But I believe everyone can be taught to draw.

Last edited by merlin : 19-05-2007 at 02:04 AM.
Old 19-05-2007, 09:10 AM
m.namasivayam

not only art each and every thing is spiritual.
spirit is energy
body
life
mind
knowledge
soul
all are energy oriented
ultimately the universe is spiritual
and the universe is with us.
Closed Thread