Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
@WestonG

But if you are interested how God Jesus and reincarnation works together read my new thread in the forum past lifes and reincarnation. The threads name is: "my little experience with the supernatural". So you will understand despite the wrong teachings of church and bible concerning reincarnation and other things, Jesus is God and the way!

Don't ever give up. God can tell you your answers and believe me He can make you suffer but he can delete your tears also!

I can second this. However ancient your soul might be, God the Father is still the source of all life. He is the spiritual seed from which everything that is, came forth. He is in everything and we are in Him. And to provide a way to reconnect with Him, he came in the flesh to this fallen planet to restore the path into the Kingdom, as Jesus Christ. That pain you carry being here on this planet, is Gods pain. He already suffered it all as He was rejected and spit on by those who thought they could be wholy in their own ways. You can bring your weariness to Him. Get familiar with the story of Jesus. It's much deeper than it is given credit. He is the Logos of this world and beyond.
Old 13-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

Hi WestonG,
Yes it does sound like you are definitely some form of starseed (I am also) but you can also have other lifetimes that may help to form your soul as well (angelic, wise ones, nature spirits etc) but only time and your experiences will help you to figure it out (if that's what you want).

The first thing that popped out is that you are 27 years old, this is the age where the first cycle of your life has finished and the new one is beginning so it is very common for this to be a tough year. Great time to release what isn't working for you and start planning what you do want.

For me personally, the best thing I have done is to start living who I am, unapologetically, just authentic me and in doing this I have met some amazing people on a similar path and now we have each other for support and coming together in a space where our 'weirdness' is completely accepted/normal. In the last 6 months I have found using a form of wicca (I just takes the bits that resonate with me and leave the rest) along with my angelic practices, has been really helpful as it helps me to ground and feel a strong sense of grounding, inner power and where my ancestors walked (and who are now here to guide me). At the same time, the further down energetically I go the higher and further I can reach into the high vibrations. A big thing for me also was learning that dark energy is not the same as negative energy and not to be afraid of it. Embracing the dark energy and using it as a safe, protective space where I could be vulnerable and honest with myself is what helped me out of my depression. As above and so below. I also found following the cycles of the moon highly beneficial and has me much more in touch with myself, energies and the world around me.

Things that work well for me are regular journalling, meditation, doing card readings for myself and others, releasing what doesn't work for me at the full moon and setting my intentions with the new moon, and working with my spirit team just chatting with them - telling them my fears, frustrations, dreams, etc and listening to their guidance.

We are all different and there is no right or wrong way so it's just a matter of figuring out what works for you. I found making one small change or new method at a time worked well and helped me to not feel overwhelmed.

You're not alone so keep up your amazing work here on earth :)
Old 13-02-2019, 09:49 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
At the same time, the further down energetically I go the higher and further I can reach into the high vibrations. A big thing for me also was learning that dark energy is not the same as negative energy and not to be afraid of it. Embracing the dark energy and using it as a safe, protective space where I could be vulnerable and honest with myself is what helped me out of my depression. As above and so below. I also found following the cycles of the moon highly beneficial and has me much more in touch with myself, energies and the world around me.

Things that work well for me are regular journalling, meditation, doing card readings for myself and others, releasing what doesn't work for me at the full moon and setting my intentions with the new moon, and working with my spirit team just chatting with them - telling them my fears, frustrations, dreams, etc and listening to their guidance.

@WestonG - with apologies for intruding into your thread

@Moon Willow - can you talk a bit more about "As above, so below" and embracing dark energies. Ironically I can do this super dooper love thing, but can't clear out myself yet.

Also I realized I was getting down re: this job conundrum I have, but those feelings are informing me!

As to guides, it's funny, do you see everything as one consciousness? Do you hear your guides or channel them?

JL
Old 14-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
@WestonG - with apologies for intruding into your thread

@Moon Willow - can you talk a bit more about "As above, so below" and embracing dark energies. Ironically I can do this super dooper love thing, but can't clear out myself yet.

Also I realized I was getting down re: this job conundrum I have, but those feelings are informing me!

As to guides, it's funny, do you see everything as one consciousness? Do you hear your guides or channel them?

JL

Hi JL,
I think the easiest analogy would be to think of a large tree.

If a large tree didn’t have big roots going deep down and a strong connection with Mother Earth then it couldn’t support its large canopy of leaves and branches towering above. So for me, the more grounded and the more authentic (true to myself) I am the higher the vibrations I can work in when I’m connecting with spirit.

When I started to reawaken/remember again I could feel a very nature-based (think of an old gnarly tree in a dark magickal forest) energy and a very old, wise and ancestral energy with me all the time until I really started to pay attention. It also felt like I was reaching beyond the stars and to the centre of the earth all at the same time.

This feeling of going down deep is where I started to understand that we need the dark to be in the light. We need this time of going inward, of rest, of being true to ourselves, of contemplation, and of integrating what we have learnt so far so we can rise up again and take the next step of our journey. This dark energy is like the soil around the roots, the tree needs it to take in food and water and even though it doesn’t let any light in, it’s not negative, it’s just how nature works in its perfectly balanced and divine way.

Raw energy, whether it is in the form of fear, despair, passion or elation is all potent and is where the magick, healing and creativeness happens so don’t be scared of going deep into the darkest recesses of your thoughts (think of it like spring-cleaning)

This is why I have chosen the Wiccan way as a general guide to follow on my path because it makes sure I’m staying true to myself while walking a spiritual path. I would call myself an eclectic witch though as I pick and choose from many spiritual practices to create something that keeps my integrity and can develop and change as I learn more.

Guides: I am still getting to know mine on an individual basis but I don’t think it really matters. Everyone has huge spirit teams but from what I’ve experienced a certain few tend to stay with you always, and the others will step forward depending on your current situation.

In your case just keep talking to them, tell them your fears, tell them what you do want. Whether you think you can hear them or not, just know they are listening and trying everything they can to help you and get the message to you in a way that you can understand. You can even be specific and say if this is something good for me show me a butterfly today, then keep your eyes out for the signs they send. It might not always be what you think – could be someone wearing a butterfly t-shirt standing in front of you, or a billboard on the side of the road. Keep a really open mind and see how your body reacts when you see it – you’ll know if it’s for you.

When it comes to communicating with my guides clairsentience and clairvoyance are my strongest methods but it tends to come in all forms (hearing, seeing, knowing, feeling) from internally and from the outside world (signs and symbols). I find writing is a really good way for me to channel information as it helps me to write the messages without having time for my ego to get in the way and try to interpret everything first.

And yes, I think of everything as one consciousness and everyone (while still keeping their own individual energy signature) in the universe is a part of it. The more I learn about quantum physics and the way energy is all linked the more sense it makes to me.

Sounds like you are making some really good progress so if you aren’t already, I would start journaling. That way you can actually look back and see how far you have come - you’ll be surprised!

Hope that all makes sense, I have both kids home sick today so busy looking after them in between writing this.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:52 AM
janielee

You are very generous and kind, Moon Willow. Thank you, I will reflect a little first....

Namaste

JL
Old 14-02-2019, 03:53 AM
Suspended

I would be absolutely terrified to say what you've said. Kudos to you.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:52 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
I have both kids home sick today so busy looking after them in between writing this.

I hope they feel better soon - value and cherish your friendship and presence.

JL
Old 16-02-2019, 12:16 AM
Pathfinder
Hi WestonG, what is your blood type if you know?
Old 16-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Suspended
how about doing mantra meditation, 2 times daily for 20 minutes,
Old 24-07-2019, 02:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

Thank you all for your advice.

I have been meditating more. Trying to be more positive and open.

I have experienced more, in the months since my last post, than in this life thus far.

I believe I am experiencing a spiritual awakening.

I would like to begin to share my experiences in the hope I can better understand them.

I began to research and practice spirituality more, in the months following my original post. I began to experience energy emanating from, and travelling throughout my chakra zones. I describe this as a chime on the zone that emanates outward in a wave light. The zone I visualise as something similar to a gong. I also experience a sensation of goosebumps, hair standing on end and an uplifting energy rising up my spine.

This feeling would also occur during research. Which I describe as seeking truth. In the hope I can glean wisdom therein. When faced with information I knew to be true, the feelings I describe would manifest. As if confirmation of truth.

I also began to seek and be open to the connection I had felt from a young age. It returned, and it did so in a profound and life changing way. I should expand on the feeling first. That I have felt all my life. I often felt a presence and a sense of something trying to communicate and express notions to me. Always as I lay awake at night. Often during these times, I would experience a sense of being lifted. Or that I could leave my body, if I chose. I would become fearful and reject the feeling. Always keeping it at distance before eventually shunning it.

One night after a day spend researching and meditating. I got into bed and began reflecting on the information I had processed that day. I was met with this familiar feeling and presence. This time I was less hesitant, more open minded and more willing to accept what it may have to show or express to me. At first the presence was subtle and similar to how it had been previously. As I focused on it, the energy grew, stronger and closer. I felt overwhelming energy entering me. I felt like my body would erupt in light. Like every chakra zone was erupting with brilliant light. The source of the energy was very eager and excited. I expressed I was willing to continue the connection, but it needed to hold back somewhat. That the energy was very overwhelming. I immediately felt the energy relax and become more manageable.

When the initial rush of energy had relaxed, I could perceive clearer the connection. And the communication. First the energy appealed to my root chakra. I did not understand chakra zones fully at this time. So I was initially not reassured by this almost sensual feeling. My genitals were vibrating and emanating this same energy. I hesitated and the presence expressed and repeated one word: "Trust". As I relaxed, the energy moved to what I know now as the solar plexus or wisdom chakra. The presence felt so familiar. The interaction that of reuniting with an old friend or family member. I thought of words, questions or concepts in my mind and received answer. The information was delivered in an instant; a succinct amalgamation of words imagery and ideas. But received all at once, in an almost packet of thought. Which I would have to unpack and process. If I understood afterwards, I would express that "I understand" and would be met with a strong feeling of happiness and joy from the presence. It would express to me "You are wise" each time. And each time my wisdom chakra would flare like a solar flare leaving the sun. If I did not understand a reply or concept, I would experience a feeling of the presence showing me the answer, with the knowledge within my own mind. So I could fully comprehend. And better understand.

The interaction continued like this, for a time, back and forth. So much information that my waking, conscious mind can no longer adequately recall. After what felt like hours communicating, with what felt like an old friend; it was proposed to me that old notion and feeling; that I could leave my body and be lifted. I trusted the presence and felt lifted. Weightless. I found myself suspended in a dark vacuum. Like space. Though without stars, or anything observable at all. Other than the space. Which was quiet and serene. Completely so. Still and peaceful. Utterly. I remember blissfully continuing the interaction without really questioning where I was. It didn't seem to matter.

After a time, I saw something in the corner of my eye. Off to the side of my perception in this space. Something I feel I was aware off the whole time, though had yet to perceive visually. I remember recognising the energy as that I was interacting with. And thinking "Oh... that's where you was!" the visage seemed almost shy. Hovering on the edges of my perception. Almost reluctant to reveal itself. I say this because I remember trying to focus on what I was perceiving and failing for a time. Like a light that was brighter the less I focused on it. Eventually, I realised the image. Full and magnificent.

I perceived a being of immense blue light. Humanoid and feminine in appearance. Beautiful and ethereal. Emanating love and light in equal yet boundless measure. The being came closer and I felt as though I could barely hold my sense of self together. Like I would explode into light. I remember closing my eyes - though they had been shut the whole time. I perceived clearly a hand of blue light enter my chest and grasp my heart. At this time truly incredible amounts of energy emanated from my heart. Filling the entire black space with brilliant light and incredible energy. The only comparison I can give that seems remotely comparable, is that of a supernova. I remember feeling a mix of complete bliss but also slight doubt. I worried I would die. That my heart would not take the energy. It was conveyed to me one word: Healing.

After a time, I felt the hand and the energy leave my body. And found my perception of self quickly snap back to reality. I was in my bed. Utterly exhausted yet truly blissful. I could feel residual energy still tingling in my heart. My whole body was tingling. Feeling lighter than a feather, I drifted of into a restful sleep.

Thank you for listening. I want to share more. Please offer your insights and understanding. I need to learn. I need to understand. Nothing is the same anymore.