Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 08:02 AM
shandieebony

astral travel and death

When We Die Is It Like Astral Travel? I Have Astral Travelled Many Times Feeling My Soul Float Above My Body But Never Leaving My Room. Is This What Happens At The Moment Of Death? How Do We Know Where To Go After We Die?
Old 13-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Pounamu

Hi Shandieebony...

Thus have I heard: that always there is someone there "on the other side" to meet us and help us orientate ourselves - either a relative, or an angelic being or spiritual guide who has overseen our embodiment... Sometimes if the death is violent or highly emotional, I can imagine that one might be so put off balance as to not see these welcomers (which may explain why people whose body has died in such circumstances can often take a while to lose their confusion - sometimes months or years - although I feel that that relates more to the past than the present, as things are speeding up these days).

But have no fear - we embodied ones are greatly loved and respected, as it is a pretty tough assignment to embody on this plane; and we are always, I believe, attended and cared for by the many beings in the next world who have offered to do this service. And as I say, the ones who have been our spiritual guides during the embodiment would not leave us until we were safely oriented in our new dimension, and their job properly completed.

Of course I don't have personal, conscious experience of this; but what I have read and what I undestand of Spirit and Creation would suggest that the above is true. You may find the Tibetan Book of the Dead (I think that's what its called from memory) gives you a useful picture of events. According to some very highly evolved people I know, one goes when ready into a "Bardo" or Life-Review, where the life in all its minute details are run past us, and our guides and / or Soul reveals to us the spiritual lessons and significance of each happening and decision.

But Life goes on - as our earthly chapter closes, the next opens, and after that, others await! Of that I am certain!

Blessings,
Pounamu
Old 13-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Deactivated Account
i believe that our spirit is attached to our body by a 'silver thread' or something like this (rather like the way a baby is attached to mum in the womb) when we astral travel we are only allowed so far, at the point of death this 'cord' is broken and we go home, thats my 2p worth anyway
Old 09-09-2006, 10:43 AM
mikron

its not exactly the same as an obe the energy is different but the principles are similar !

you should also start to work with your soul ! the reason you cant past you bed has to do with life force energy is not great enough past that ! look on the web for ways to increase your energy !

mikron
Old 09-09-2006, 10:52 AM
mikron

its not exactly the same as an obe the energy is different but the principles are similar !

you should also start to work with your soul ! the reason you cant past you bed has to do with life force energy is not great enough past that ! look on the web for ways to increase your energy !

where you goto is etheric plane and theres a differnce in the time dialation, and people become much clearer thinking ! then from your own energy (antakarana) a tunnel of light apears some time after and when one goes though the tunnel they end up on the astral plane to work out emotional energy!

thats the simple answer ,it goes into much more detail than this !

mikron
Old 02-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Suspended

shandieebony

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandieebony
When We Die Is It Like Astral Travel? I Have Astral Travelled Many Times Feeling My Soul Float Above My Body But Never Leaving My Room. Is This What Happens At The Moment Of Death? How Do We Know Where To Go After We Die?
before you "die " you will travel over to the spirit world many times ( if you believe in spirit ) each time you go over a member of the family from the past or a good friend will take you over and show you the way ( the people who come to meet you will already be in the spirit world . ) as we are made from molecules and they cannot be destroyed so you cannot be destroyed . as when you sleep at nights your spirit guides take you away from your body to teach you lessons on what you should be doing . so leaving your body is no problem . if you refuse to believe in spirit or death then you just wander round in a fog /mist till somone comes and shows you the way . sorry not got any more time left x x x x
whitewing
Old 21-12-2006, 03:01 AM
Jaysoul

I believe when you die you'll have someone there family, friend, guide someone your soul will remember to guide you were you have to go. You have died many times before so its not all that unknown to your soul once it happens again.

But as none of us have died and come back to tell the tale, you may be right that your soul will feel that escape feeling like when astral travelling. A feeling of peace and feeedom.

On a happier note, enjoy everyday, its all a great journey!
Closed Thread