Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2006, 12:47 PM
developing1

Hi everyone,

I feel I must share with you an experience I had 2 weeks ago, I was driving to work when all of a sudden I felt a great pain in my heart which also ran across my chest area, the pain was so intense that I had to stop the car and get out, fortunately after a minute or two the pain subsided but I really thought it was my time to go!

for the people that have said in this topic that 'death is nothing at all' then I can assure you that it most definately IS! the fear and worry I felt during the time I was experiencing the pain was undescribeable! not necessarily fear of the crossing over part, but the fear of leaving loved ones without having the chance to say goodbye to them, death of the physical body shouldn't be taken lightly, perhaps it's not so bad for the person crossing over but for the people we leave behind and this will definately show itself to you when it's your time to go

best wishes

developing1
Old 14-11-2006, 07:53 PM
lightwinds

Bit late in getting back I forgot I joined this forum, but its nice to be guided back.

developing1

for the people that have said in this topic that 'death is nothing at all' then I can assure you that it most definately IS! the fear and worry I felt during the time I was experiencing the pain was undescribeable! not necessarily fear of the crossing over part, but the fear of leaving loved ones without having the chance to say goodbye to them, death of the physical body shouldn't be taken lightly, perhaps it's not so bad for the person crossing over but for the people we leave behind and this will definately show itself to you when it's your time to go

best wishes

developing1

Hope your ok now and I agree with what you have said xx
love and blessings
lightwinds
Wendyx
Old 15-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancestral
Death is for your physically body only not the spirit part of your being. My belief is that your body dies for it is a disgarded shell you no longer require. The body was a vessel housing our Spirit and helped us to get around on the physical plain of exsistance. One thing does die therefore it is logical the say that the body experiences death. In my opinion anyway.

I think that you need to know that the body DOES NOT house the soul, it is the other way 'round. The soul houses the body. The soul holds the body together, have you ever wondered why bodies decompose when people die, it is because there is no life force holding the body together.

This is a common misconception among people, that the body houses the soul, we put so much emphasis on what we see.

Enlightener
Old 20-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Red Sky

This is very interesting Enlightener. I never really thought about the decomposition of the body that way but now that you mention it, it makes sense.
Old 19-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

I have often conceptualised on this very subject. Over the years of researching and reading so much information on What Happens After The Body's Death? Well I have come to the conclusion that each one of us will find out when that day comes. Although I still keep searching to find out ahead of time. Which brings me to a book I have just finished reading by Ernest L. Norman and the title of the book is: The Infinite Concept Of Cosmic Creation. It was quite a read and covered philosophy, psychology, evolution, life after death, the spiritual dimensions, and a most profound fourth dimensional discussion on matter, time and space. He mentioned that we as third dimensional beings, are as all things in this existence and that is Vibration(s). That when we pass on to that different address in the infinite, that the essence of self and our particular vibration are drawn to the same vibration or group or however one wishes to name it. The Infinite self pauses to reflect and review and then go on to a new destination or on to higher levels of learning in order to eventually be enabled to guide, heal and teach in whatever area that vibration is attuned to. (He mentioned that time and space, > space and time is nonexistent once one leaves Third dimension.) Anyhow it was and is a pretty involved read. He has written several books and I have read as many as I could find on the net. He passed on I think around the 1960's. If anyone is interested in finding books by him you can search used book stores and on the net. This Books ISBN# is 0-935097-41-4 Hope this subject fit in with the various discussions in this forum. Thank You ahead of time for my two cents worth. :) Love, Light, Joy and Healing To All!
Closed Thread