Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Can I jump in please Neil, I know who sent AB to do those nasty things,
WP's imagination.

Yes sky...you may jump right in....but im not sure if you "jest"with....(WP'S IMAGINATION.....

"But" I did smile, just a little.

AND, I do believe that I have an answer already, and no part of WP's imagination has anything to do with it though.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I do fair judgement. You're assumption or other reasons. Is he your fancy? Or someone you admire? Or with some relationship.....That has nothing to produce a fair judgement. I see truth from facts. He's now because of his bad doing. Why not you ask him why he can suffer like that ---- laying on bed, sick today? You're too slow to learn truth. And your ability is not allowed you to find out what's the truth. You can't see how he did for others. You don't understand why he want to say in his every post. You only want something in fact you are not sure of.

You don't deserve an answer Jeremy, so I won't waste my time, sorry.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes sky...you may jump right in....but im not sure if you "jest"with....(WP'S IMAGINATION.....

"But" I did smile, just a little.

AND, I do believe that I have an answer already, and no part of WP's imagination has anything to do with it though.

Jest Neil, you either laugh or cry I'm sure you have an answer and sure it will be sooooooo different to WP's. We all see things differently, thankfully....
Old 23-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You don't deserve an answer Jeremy, so I won't waste my time, sorry.

It's because you can't get a right answer. Or you never know it. Of course I'm nobody to you and he's "somebody" to you. But he's nobody to the world. You better spend your precious time for finding right and beneficial answer but not the blind followers or fancy of him.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Suspended
All the Christian here can see what's going on. But not two of you. That's unusual. So you can only represent yourself to say your own wrong perception or cling to mistake. I'll see what you can understand about the whole situation here.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Master

Quote:
And neil asking is not polite for she doesn't want to answer your question is very polite in manner --- she just answers that way or any way. That's an universal polite manner. She can just ignore you without saying a word.

ONCE AGAIN JERRY, YOU HAVE IT ALL BACKWARDS.
White P was rude enough to assume somthing of AB, AND TO DECLARE HIS/HER assumption for the world to read on a social media platform...WHITE P HAS NO CLUE AS TO AB's REALITY AND TRUTH.

And Unloving Assumptions are a Very un loving and un god like, way of self being...and so, seeing as WP did make an unloving statement for all to read, I then decided to politely quiz WP about the foundations of the truth of the statement...AND WP DECLINED...AND I REALLY DO NOT MIND AT ALL.

And sure Jerry WP can answer any way he/she decides to answer....BUT I was as usual polite and forthcoming without making assumptions..AND THAT IS A LOVING, AND A GOD LIKE WAY TO BE....AND "WP" WAS NOT FORTH COMING AND ACTUALY UNLOVINGLY SIDE STEPPED MY LEGITAMATE QUESTION.

AND JERRY..I WOULD THANK YOU TO KEEP YOUR UNLOVING INTERFERING THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF...AS I AM AN INTELEGENT INDIVIDUAL, WHO DOES NOT NEED YOUR MOST OBVIOUS MISS GUIDED ASSISTANCE.

And Jerry if you do not believe and or think that i act as I say I do, then you should maybe invest some quality time in being schooled up on the english language and proper grammar to match....AS I BELIEVE IT IS OBVIOUSE THAT, THAT IS HALF OF YOUR PROBLEM, HERE ON THIS FORUM, AS TO WHY YOU RUB PEOPLE THE WRONG WAY.

Neil.
Old 23-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
ONCE AGAIN JERRY, YOU HAVE IT ALL BACKWARDS.
White P was rude enough to assume somthing of AB, AND TO DECLARE HIS/HER assumption for the world to read on a social media platform...WHITE P HAS NO CLUE AS TO AB's REALITY AND TRUTH.

And Unloving Assumptions are a Very un loving and un god like, way of self being...and so, seeing as WP did make an unloving statement for all to read, I then decided to politely quiz WP about the foundations of the truth of the statement...AND WP DECLINED...AND I REALLY DO NOT MIND AT ALL.

And sure Jerry WP can answer any way he/she decides to answer....BUT I was as usual polite and forthcoming without making assumptions..AND THAT IS A LOVING, AND A GOD LIKE WAY TO BE....AND "WP" WAS NOT FORTH COMING AND ACTUALY UNLOVINGLY SIDE STEPPED MY LEGITAMATE QUESTION.

AND JERRY..I WOULD THANK YOU TO KEEP YOUR UNLOVING INTERFERING THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF...AS I AM AN INTELEGENT INDIVIDUAL, WHO DOES NOT NEED YOUR MOST OBVIOUS MISS GUIDED ASSISTANCE.

And Jerry if you do not believe and or think that i act as I say I do, then you should maybe invest some quality time in being schooled up on the english language and proper grammar to match....AS I BELIEVE IT IS OBVIOUSE THAT, THAT IS HALF OF YOUR PROBLEM, HERE ON THIS FORUM, AS TO WHY YOU RUB PEOPLE THE WRONG WAY.

Neil.

Hi nil,

You don't have a clue but she's using her analysis and information understanding provided by me. As this is the real world events between me and Ab Orgine and his worship sources. If you can't see them you're too slow. Can't you see White Pegasus is not the only person to comment on Ab Orgine. And he's not the person never suspended by the stuffs here. If Adrienne is still here, she will close his posting for a long time ago. So you can see there's killer here. Who's he, can't you see?

So anyway, who are you to comment on me? Can you see properly what's going on with you analysis? I don't think so. You're more a dis respect person that never tell the truth. Or never have the abilities to find the true story about what's happening here. So nil, open you eyes widely, wide-angle, focuse point, close-up on the matter and then you may find a little bit of his track of bad doing.

What's LOVING means to you? By killing my spirit on your invitation? Or a faint , misty, cloudy outlook of love you can sow to others? If you really need be treated well by others then you should treat others well first. Don't do those you don't want others do to you. That's a simple language or a Chinese idiom.

So nil, why you want to write my name as "Jerry" ? I can call you, nil if you don't mind. Is it your custom to call people like that or just you're afraid to call my name, Jeremy. That's unloving.

Polite is not your habits, so others sow polite but you treat it as not polite that's your own fault.you can't blame others for that.
Old 23-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi nil,

You don't have a clue but she's using her analysis and information understanding provided by me. As this is the real world events between me and Ab Orgine and his worship sources. If you can't see them you're too slow. Can't you see White Pegasus is not the only person to comment on Ab Orgine. And he's not the person never suspended by the stuffs here. If Adrienne is still here, she will close his posting for a long time ago. So you can see there's killer here. Who's he, can't you see?

So anyway, who are you to comment on me? Can you see properly what's going on with you analysis? I don't think so. You're more a dis respect person that never tell the truth. Or never have the abilities to find the true story about what's happening here. So nil, open you eyes widely, wide-angle, focuse point, close-up on the matter and then you may find a little bit of his track of bad doing.

What's LOVING means to you? By killing my spirit on your invitation? Or a faint , misty, cloudy outlook of love you can sow to others? If you really need be treated well by others then you should treat others well first. Don't do those you don't want others do to you. That's a simple language or a Chinese idiom.

So nil, why you want to write my name as "Jerry" ? I can call you, nil if you don't mind. Is it your custom to call people like that or just you're afraid to call my name, Jeremy. That's unloving.

Polite is not your habits, so others sow polite but you treat it as not polite that's your own fault.you can't blame others for that.

As you see fit jerry... you may refer to myself....
in-any-way-you-choose-to.....
I truly do not mind....

BECAUSE

I am at peace within myself....
"BIG SMILES"...JERRY...."BIG BIG SMILES"

One day you will come to truly understand "LIFE"...
BUT untill then...."BIG HUGE SMILES"....
"BIG HUGE HUGE SMILES"

...AND..."JERRY".. YOU SHOULD, JUST "LIVE AND LET LIVE".

Instead of trying to have everyone conform to your way of life..as is obvious by the way that you present yourself on this forum.

neil
Old 23-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
As you see fit jerry... you may refer to myself....
in-any-way-you-choose-to.....
I truly do not mind....

BECAUSE

I am at peace within myself....
"BIG SMILES"...JERRY...."BIG BIG SMILES"

One day you will come to truly understand "LIFE"...
BUT untill then...."BIG HUGE SMILES"....
"BIG HUGE HUGE SMILES"

...AND..."JERRY".. YOU SHOULD, JUST "LIVE AND LET LIVE".

Instead of trying to have everyone conform to your way of life..as is obvious by the way that you present yourself on this forum.

neil

Hi nil,

You're more "generous" now . Have you a good dream last night? So today , a better mood for another day, a new fresh day of misty, cloudy roadway. Judge carefully in front of you, otherwise violates the loving nature of you. Then however I can see is unloving type of energy.

I'm now trying to living my next life. I die hundreds times before I can really die. And I'm now lending or living my next life in advance in the universe as well on earth. I've at least a few more lives to live on. Hoping to meet someone who's more sincere and helpful to my understanding. Otherwise, my wisdom is always retarded by someone who misreading it.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

I just can not believe that you could make such a horrible accusation, about "AB" as you did, and openly for myself and others to read....very unloving and most definitely very un god like.

And then when I asked you politely the first time to explain your comments, " you then question me"

So I politely gave you an answer, and then you reply with a statement that, YOU DECLINE to explain yourself once more, and then you say that you do not want to get into a debate with me..
."A DEBATE...WHATIS THAT ABOUT ?

And then you follow it up with another biblical spiel, AND, Toss sky into it, as a part of your side stepping explanations.

__________________________________________________ __________

Nell-please no judgement from you-believe that I did call out ab because he posts in a "Christian forum"

I have no desire to explain my comments-your reaction to being told no is quite interesting-I have no issues with you and simply wanted to remain that way-

you attempt to guilt and shame me and I will not take that on-

I answered sjys question directly-I didn't side step you I told you no I do ot wish to debate with you

what do you honestly expect-you come on a Christian forum and want people to believe your views? when someone doesn't or objects to what another poster is saying and tries to pass them off as a Christian-what do you hgonestly expect?

why is it okay for someone else to post their stuff as if they are a Christian when they are not?

grow up and get over it-

im out of the conversation-this is a Christian forum-what do you honestly expect-that non Christian beliefs are going to go unchallenged?

ab orig is a big boy-he doesn't need you to jump in and defend when he is called out-so thank you ive said all im gonna say on this conversation-take care and be well