Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
After viewing the images (site you posted) you realize that this is either a chemically treated or heat treated quartz crystal point/wand. So in a sense your being mislead and attracted to it by the color..

I'm very opposed to the heat treatment or chemical treatment of stones and minerals.. Much like those of you against animal cruelty.. etc Our livelihood is based on knowing what we have and using it in the correct way and manor.. False interpretations or items will not work correctly if we assume that they are what we wanted in the first place..
Old 17-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfTheStone
After viewing the images (site you posted) you realize that this is either a chemically treated or heat treated quartz crystal point/wand. So in a sense your being mislead and attracted to it by the color..

I'm very opposed to the heat treatment or chemical treatment of stones and minerals.. Much like those of you against animal cruelty.. etc Our livelihood is based on knowing what we have and using it in the correct way and manor.. False interpretations or items will not work correctly if we assume that they are what we wanted in the first place..

Well it is too late as i already ordered one a couple of weeks ago i was feeling so drawn to the beauty of it, as i love love LOVE that colour of blue and wanted a crystal of that colour... but after receiving the not so positive views on it, it kind of sucks as i was really looking forward to receiving it.. i know you all are just being honest, but it kind of popped my balloon so to speak.. and i feel like a fool as i paid 80 dollars for the one coming cause it was so beautiful to me... but i certainly do not want it if it is toxic in any way i am relatively new to crystals... unfortunately

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 17-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Re Solace - But that's some of us - hey if the stone resonates with you...use it. Follow your own truth!
Old 17-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Re Solace - But that's some of us - hey if the stone resonates with you...use it. Follow your own truth!

nods, i understand your views Kapitan, i was so excited about a blue quartz, i didn't know all that went into the process of it though, i guess i should have done my research first instead of just getting it on impulse. Are there any other crystals that have that kind of look and colour? As previously stated, i am usually a rose quartz kind of girl and it seems to always help me, but lately, the blue draws me to it.. i was unaware about the lab ones, and now that i understand what goes into them.. =ick.. not really my cup of tea... i wish i could rewind and be blissfully unaware
However, in coming from my own truth, when it arrives, i will still admire its beautiful colour, and just view it as a reminder of AA Michael's guidance and protection as that AA soothes me(i associate the colour with him).. so i will infuse it with positive attributes even if just as a reminder instead of actual healing tool.. it is the best alternative i can come up with so i can still enjoy it for what it is..

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 17-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Experiencer
Do not give up.. if you feel the crystal is or has been calling to you.. then it was meant to be.. However what was the purpose intended for the wand/crystal?..

I have a couple of options for you..

1) If you know how to wire wrap.. might be wise to create a pendulum out of it.. (if there aren't any holes in the crystal)

2) The wand might hold your answer.. literally.. using the crystal at the end of a home made wand can better your chance of connecting with it.. if you already haven't. I can simply imagine a wand with the blue flame crystal point at the end.. (make sure the point is facing outward and not inward) if double terminated.. best place the smaller side outward.

3) this is a good opportunity to have a focal point within your shrine.. Crystal bowls and/or plates will offset the deep rich blue color. But the crystal must be placed in the center at all times.. and facing your desired direction. (depending on your charts and alignment)

I would not hold the crystal more then once a week.. (again my feelings on this) However if the crystal is small enough you may tissue wrap it and place into a leather or fur pouch and carry one you at all times..

Cleansing.. well salt is defiantly out.. Not sure what chemicals they would have used on this.. but just the mer fact you out salt on these types of stones.. could have a chemical reaction.

At the first sight (if any) of fading or the color coming off on your hands because of constant use.. I would discontinue holding and resort to some of the above placement suggestions.
Old 17-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Do not give up.. if you feel the crystal is or has been calling to you.. then it was meant to be.. However what was the purpose intended for the wand/crystal?..

I have a couple of options for you..

1) If you know how to wire wrap.. might be wise to create a pendulum out of it.. (if there aren't any holes in the crystal)

2) The wand might hold your answer.. literally.. using the crystal at the end of a home made wand can better your chance of connecting with it.. if you already haven't. I can simply imagine a wand with the blue flame crystal point at the end.. (make sure the point is facing outward and not inward) if double terminated.. best place the smaller side outward.

3) this is a good opportunity to have a focal point within your shrine.. Crystal bowls and/or plates will offset the deep rich blue color. But the crystal must be placed in the center at all times.. and facing your desired direction. (depending on your charts and alignment)

I would not hold the crystal more then once a week.. (again my feelings on this) However if the crystal is small enough you may tissue wrap it and place into a leather or fur pouch and carry one you at all times..

Cleansing.. well salt is defiantly out.. Not sure what chemicals they would have used on this.. but just the mer fact you out salt on these types of stones.. could have a chemical reaction.

At the first sight (if any) of fading or the color coming off on your hands because of constant use.. I would discontinue holding and resort to some of the above placement suggestions.

I appreciate your time and thoughtful energy towards this Wizard. Thank you. It has not arrived yet, but my good intentions for it was that the one in particular that i got was apparently blessed and infused with reiki energy and i was told that the process used human energy plus earth energy and it all sounded so nice so again, good intentions i had.. i will take your views into account when it does arrive. Again, thank you for your input, it did make me feel better. (i am too sensitive lol)

Old 17-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Master
http://cgi.ebay.com/LITTLE-MICHAEL-B...em5641cb 6ee9
not sure if i am allowed to post this, but i just wanted to show why i was drawn to it and why i believed the energy that went into it..

Old 17-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Experiencer
I just wanted you to read something.

Quoted from the page you just posted:

Quote:
A PURE POWERFUL LAB QUARTZ, STIMULATING PSYCHIC VISION
Note one main word in this sentence which are a clear indication of what this actually is.. "LAB" meaning lab created.. man made.. The deep rich blue color runs all the way through..

Personally I have been called a pessimist, cold hearted among other things.. but.. Never buy anything "man" made if you intend to use it in any worship type service.. The main objective is to connect natural forces.. using a man made items, your connecting with unwanted and unnatural forces.. unless your into this type of connecting..

By all means keep it.. I bid you peace.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Re Solace: That is a very beautiful blue...reminds me of why I like cobalt blue bottles. I'm not the type to spend anywhere near that amount of money though on any crystal - natural or not...but that's me.

I'm sure you'll find something neat to do with it. :-)
Old 17-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
I just wanted you to read something.

Quoted from the page you just posted:

Note one main word in this sentence which are a clear indication of what this actually is.. "LAB" meaning lab created.. man made.. The deep rich blue color runs all the way through..

Personally I have been called a pessimist, cold hearted among other things.. but.. Never buy anything "man" made if you intend to use it in any worship type service.. The main objective is to connect natural forces.. using a man made items, your connecting with unwanted and unnatural forces.. unless your into this type of connecting..

By all means keep it.. I bid you peace.

Peace to you as well.