Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Guide
Spirit is the energy of the soul that gets pressed into the manifestation of Time/Space.
Old 05-11-2016, 06:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
At the end of the day, soul and spirit are just words. Personally I prefer to use the word mind as it carries less religious connotations. It's the mind that carries on existing after the physical body has ceased to be.

At last someone who sees it like that too.

There are only two things in the world we know which make any sense and answer all questions and that is mind and matter. Mind and matter combine to give rise to the whole. To Oneness.

It's no trick - there's no force in the universe that does not stem from these two 'conditions'. Mind creates and matter describes. Mind is behind everything.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Soul is what God created, Spirit is a thought of the soul which is in the world of time. It is, best described as, Projection of the soul.

Soul will never be in time.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color 4 Kinds of Spirit

Soul = biological and that is a specific collective pattern of interrelating spirit-2's that, have a synergetic effect, and, may lead to accessing of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts { spirit-of-intent aka spirit-1 }

Spirit-2 aka phyiscal/energy, is at mimimum, either a fermion { matter } or a boson { force }.

Spirit and soul both occupy space.

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts
do no occupy space, they are concepts of space, dogs, cats, God, Universe, nonn-occupied space etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Spirit-2 = physical/energy i.e. fermions, bosons or any aggrgate thereof.
Soul = biological and that is a specific collective pattern of interrelating spirit-2's that have a synergetic effect and may lead to accessing of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts { spirit-of-intent aka spirit-1 } }
Spirit-3 is metaphysical-3, gravity...mass-attractive
Spirit-4 is metaphysical-4, dark energy...mass-disperseive{?}.
r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 14-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Suspended
Knower

The soul whom you are is the growth of the individualisation of spirit. In every moment of your life you are expressing spirit… and all spirit is One. Spiritually, you are One with all life, with every person.

When soul withdraws from the body, spirit remains with soul, for just as soul is an expression of spirit, so is body an expression of soul.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
At the end of the day, soul and spirit are just words. Personally I prefer to use the word mind as it carries less religious connotations. It's the mind that carries on existing after the physical body has ceased to be.

Mind belongs to the physical world and the body. Spirit is something metaphysical.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
The order would be God > Soul > Spirit > Mind > Body
Old 16-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Guide
To me Soul is source of life and source of everything in human
To me Spirit is stay or visit of consciousness clustered with nature of that human kin formed by its mind.
You can say soul is core and every other things are sphere in human kin.
Old 16-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color The Cosmic Hierarchy (><)(><)

1} "U"niverse = "G"od: The Cosmic hierarchy

...1a} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of Space, Time, God, Universe, Dogs, Toyota's, God Universe etc..
...........spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of intent
associated with relative and absolute truths.............

--------------------------line-of-demarcation-----------------------------------

...1b} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces-- but does not restrain or constrain --the following.

....1c} finite physical/energy occupied space Universe aka Uni-Verse.

...........1c2} fermions and bosons aka spirit-2 and expressed as frequency associated with sine-wave topology ^v^v ergo observed time

............1c3} metaphysical-3, gravity ( ) aka positive shaped curvature of a space and specifically a torus,
...........spirit-3............................

............1c4} metaphyscial-4, dark energy )( aka negative shaped curvature of a space and speciifcally torus.
...........spirit-4..................

2) Biological/Soul life: A specific pattern set collection of spirit/physical/energy,

....2a) humans are most complex via RNA-DNA

....2b} etc....

....2c) etc

.....2d) etc

.....2e) virus organism is least complex and has either RNA or DNA not both.

( >< )( >< ) = bisection of torus showing trajectory inversions from outer and inner surface of 'Space' to inside body of torus as observed time.

Space ( ) - Time ^v - Space )(

( ^v )( v^ ) = bisection of torus showing frequency of sine-wave pattern.

There exists two primary kinds of attractive forces;

1) charge plus and minus ergo chemistry ergo our observed time as sine-wave patterned frequencies,

2) gravitational attraction aka mass-attraction

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-11-2016, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder
Soul is the true self, true science, power, true health, true happiness, peace and Godness! It is intuitive, eternal and universal! Spirits can be parasites which live in the mind, emotions, and human nervous system (I know this is kind of new perspective, but makes lot of sense to me).