Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
By "started years ago" I'm assuming you mean billions of years ago? As one particle differentiated itself from another then sub realities were an obvious offshoot of specifically-focused consciousness, as such differentiation progressed. Science is studying the only thing that it can. Each aspect of thematic consciousness observes life though its own unique experience, within the context that affects it directly. A mouse studies it's environment for sub reasons that are specific to its needs. While the hawk, that hunts the same mouse, is a student of a reality that best fits with it's own immediate priorities. If science wasn't studying the human condition and the natural environment, with such things in mind, then it wouldn't be in service of our own specific needs.

Sub realities are indeed a byproduct of that which isn't divided. I would suspect though that if it wasn't for sub realities consciousness would be unconsciousness of it's own presence. Without differentiation and subsequent coalescing then, much like being in an all white room with perfectly even lighting, there wouldn't be anything of interest to look at. :)

the 3D reality started when people created it some thing like when all contact on conscious level with 4D and 5D was lost after the fall of Atlantis I presume

I know this is not your thing :-) don't worry each to his own
each his own reality :-)

in mine I can create with light in the conscious world around me even :-)

when mind is one with all you are you can do that , there is no unconscious , just a not having access , see your past life's , see other realities other beings in higher realms free from 3D
Old 29-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Seeker
In my opinion. Consciousness, is energy, the sould is energy. Matter and energy and co dependent, some say matter and energy are the same thing manifested in 2 different ways. matter produces energy & energy can be transformed in to matter. Consciourness is vebrational energy, and so is the soul. But very difficult to pinpoint it's source. Perhaps Conciousness and the osuld are like photons, they're vibrational energy that come from matter, photons do not exhibit all the properties of matter, and although they are energy they exhibit almost an "in between State" Scientists can't agree if photons are matter or not. If we look at Matter deeper and depper into it's smallest forms we find very small particles that are more energey than matter. May be the souls is an "in-between" state. Just because something is a particle it doesn't autonamically mean it is matter. I like to think of it as of an in-between" state. it's mystical and perhaps we're not meant to intelectually understand it's state, origins or meaning fully.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

matter and particles are a 3D interaction
an interaction of energy fields of which gravity is result to
it ends there its an 3D thing , a shared consciousness thing
thats all
higher up no matter as such , have you seen that ? been there ?
I could explain it in great detail if you which
and not only that also show you the other realities if you would be here in the conscious light I am in myself :-)
Old 29-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
the 3D reality started when people created it some thing like when all contact on conscious level with 4D and 5D was lost after the fall of Atlantis I presume
I know this is not your thing :-) don't worry each to his own
each his own reality :-)

in mine I can create with light in the conscious world around me even :-)

when mind is one with all you are you can do that , there is no unconscious , just a not having access , see your past life's , see other realities other beings in higher realms free from 3D
And yet don't you still differentiate? Do you not discern the difference between one entity and another when viewing these other realms? By having access to your past (and I would assume future) lives you are still viewing the separations that are being created by the existence of sub realities.

What is normal when we pass-on, or OBE, would seem like magic to those who are bound for a lifetime to physical senses and their reflected version of reality. So you're mostly referencing a 'difference' between one experience with sub realities to another.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Pathfinder
I think the relationship between the soul and the Supersoul, or the differentiated and undifferentiated, is like that of the sun and the sun rays. The sun and its rays are the same thing, but at the same time they are not. They possess the same qualities, but are different in quantity. The soul is a fragmented part and parcel of the Supersoul an eternally so. If at some stage it differentiated and at some stage will merge in again, then that can not be spiritual, because by definition the soul is eternal. ie. there is never a time when the individual soul did not exist and never will there be a time when it did not exists. So oneness and difference can simultaneously coexist, despite them being two completely different, contradictory realities

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
matter and particles are a 3D interaction
an interaction of energy fields of which gravity is result to
it ends there its an 3D thing , a shared consciousness thing
thats all
higher up no matter as such , have you seen that ? been there ?
I could explain it in great detail if you which
and not only that also show you the other realities if you would be here in the conscious light I am in myself :-)
Our ability to perceive, as you express, is our default experience when we are no longer focused within this lifetime. And the experiences that you reference are not teachable unless our soul sees a purpose in such knowing, in which case an individual will evolve from within quite naturally and spontaneously based on the delicate needs of experiences that a soul initiated a current lifetimes intent.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMD.KKS
I think the relationship between the soul and the Supersoul, or the differentiated and undifferentiated, is like that of the sun and the sun rays. The sun and its rays are the same thing, but at the same time they are not. They possess the same qualities, but are different in quantity. The soul is a fragmented part and parcel of the Supersoul an eternally so. If at some stage it differentiated and at some stage will merge in again, then that can not be spiritual, because by definition the soul is eternal. ie. there is never a time when the individual soul did not exist and never will there be a time when it did not exists. So oneness and difference can simultaneously coexist, despite them being two completely different, contradictory realities
Agreed! :)
Old 30-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

well lets put it this way
you can share theories
or you can share realities

the sharing of theories is fun

the other are as realities implies more real :-)

much love and light to all here :-)
Old 30-08-2016, 07:21 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Consciousness/the mind/spirit whatever you call it - could it be a particle?? That's what 'we' all are?? A particle which can be localised during life & non local post death. Is that why mind and its location is so elusive?? Why no one has yet to find a soul??

A better question is - are there any particles at all?

If you study QM (and the history of it), a particle is just a mathematical model.

A particle is a set of equations that describe certain physical phenomena. A model that represents what is actually there and its behaviour.

So there are no "real" particles there. For example a Photon is not a tiny ball that bounces around, it is not even a "wave-packet". A Photon is described by some mathematical equations. A hypothesized entity, a model to describe something. Experiments, like the double slit experiment (100 year old!) demonstrate that there is no matter, its the consciousness that creates the phenomena. (Also know as the "observer", responsible for the "collapse of the wave function" - google for more). Its "mainstream" science, not a fringe.

So can we equate consciousness, which is a direct experience, with some theory? Is this you are asking? I'd surely say no.

There is another assumption there, that the mind must have a location. Mind, a collection of processes, memories, thoughts etc, does not need a location, it creates location. An illusion to place objects in. Mind does not exists in space, space exists in mind. It is very easy to see it directly. Just sit and observe, while keeping all beliefs on the side for a while.

Happy exploring ...
Old 30-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Pathfinder
I'm busy studying the Bhagavat Purana, a text written down more than 5000 years ago, but existing way before that. (it's also not a book from this planet)
Today I came across this amazing passage.

Here is the english transliteration of the sanskrit:
sarvätmanaù sama-dåço
hy advayasyänahaìkåteù
tat-kåtaà mati-vaiñamyaà
niravadyasya na kvacit

TRANSLATION
Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He is present in everyone's heart. He is equally kind to everyone, and He is free from the false ego of differentiation. Therefore whatever He does is free from material inebriety. He is equibalanced.

There is a short purport offered by the author:
Because He is absolute, there is nothing different from Him. He is kaivalya; there is nothing except Himself. Everything and everyone is the manifestation of His energy, and thus He is present everywhere by His energy, being nondifferent from it, just as the sun is present wherever there is sunshine. The sun is identified with every inch of the sun rays and every molecular particle of the rays. Similarly, the Lord is distributed by His different energies. He is Paramätmä, or the Supersoul, present in everyone as the supreme guidance, and therefore He is already the chariot driver and counsel of all living beings. When He, therefore, exhibits Himself as chariot driver of Arjuna, there is no change in His exalted position. It is the power of devotional service only that demonstrates Him as the chariot driver or the messenger. Since He has nothing to do with the material conception of life because He is absolute spiritual identity, there is for Him no superior or inferior action. Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He has no false ego, and so He does not identify Himself with anything different from Him. The material conception of ego is equibalanced in Him. He does not feel, therefore, inferior by becoming the chariot driver of His pure devotee. It is the glory of the pure devotee that only he can bring about service from the affectionate Lord.

I thought that was an amazing synchronicity, as I was saying something similar the other day and today I'm reading this
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (3.5 KB, 0 views)

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.