Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Master
The ones I have on me

These are the crystals I have in my crystal pouch. I adapted the top of the bag so i could tie it the bag to me. It attaches easily to the top of my trolleys or to a hanging tag within the clothes if I want to wear the pouch next to my skin.

These are the crystals in the bag at this time:

Large pink flat peice - rose quartz. It has an indent in the stone that fits your thumb - a kinda worry stone.
The little blue peice on top of the rose quartz is tanzanite.
The green piece on top of the rose quartz is jade.
The bottom right hand corner is amber and next to that is hematite.
Mangano calcite is in the middle at the bottom and next to it is selenite.
Above the selenite is a peice of carnellian - the orange one and next to that is a small peice of red jasper.
The purple piece touching the rose quartz is amethyst and touching the rose quartz is a peice of aquamarine.
Directly above the carnellian is a peice of citrine (although I wanted to write calcite).
The small peice in between the 2 clear quartz points is hawkseye.

The majority of my crystals are stored but these ones are the ones I usually carry. Apart from the rose quartz, the peices are all small which I have noticed are the ones I am usually taken by.

The best thing is there is plenty of space in the bag for more . Thought it would be nice to share. cesx

Pouch crystals.JPG
Old 19-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Experiencer
*Thumbs Up* Wizard Approves

btw.. If you have a facebook account.. You can "tag" the images and when ever anyone scrolls their cursor over a selected mineral or crystal, The crystals name will appear. Could be a great way to help others identify what they have.
Old 19-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Master
Thanks Wizard . The rolling identification sounds like a great idea but for now I will have to stick with describing and directing around a picture as I don't have the necessary skills.
Old 19-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Master
What a beautiful layout ces. I appreciate you sharing that and the i.d.

I'm waiting on my very first arrival of healing type stones, druzy crystal geodes (ordered 2 of them halved), the picture shows goldish on the outside and white on the inside, but it says the picture doesn't match what I will receive, they're each about 3" diam. I really look forward to seeing them.

Old 20-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Deactivated Account

hi ces,

Lovely crystals you have ! Thanks for sharing. Not sure I have heard of a hawkseye before. The rest of them sound familiar and I have some of them too.

DA xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Master
I think hawkseye is part of the tiger eye family.
Old 23-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Moonkestrel

Loving your crystals - especially the citrine! Also think that the rose quartz and the tanzanite make a fascinating combination...may try that myself when I get chance! Thanks for the inspiration. xx
Old 23-02-2011, 09:08 PM
CJ82Sky

ditto that! i have citrine with me in another pouch :) what a cool thread!