Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Master
Hey guys
Quick Cappy question is anyone born right at the end or beginning of Capricorn and if so how does it change your overall personality or do you find that you just resonate with all the Capricorn stuff? Alternatively are you more Sag or Aquarius. Interested because my friend is born bang on the cusp and is completely Cappy, there isn't an ounce of Aquarius as far as I can see.

Intrigued by this, any comments will be greatly received...

All the light
Akira
Old 13-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey guys
Quick Cappy question is anyone born right at the end or beginning of Capricorn and if so how does it change your overall personality or do you find that you just resonate with all the Capricorn stuff? Alternatively are you more Sag or Aquarius. Interested because my friend is born bang on the cusp and is completely Cappy, there isn't an ounce of Aquarius as far as I can see.

Intrigued by this, any comments will be greatly received...

All the light
Akira

My daughter was born on the first day of Capricorn season, she is hands down more Sagittarius energy. She is fire. I was a reserved, quiet child, my little girl, she's omg,....never mind Her and my mother ( another Sagg) are very tight, soul mates even I would say. I was born on the Jan 1st, Capricorn to the bone, but I got fun Air energy in there My dad was born towards the end, I think he is Capricorn ambition but much more open and expressive with his feelings than most men. Aquarian energy? lol

Saturn is the planet of Karma, so it's def makes reflect on your deeds, it is also the planet of manifestation, it's not so bad, have fun with it. Besides, if you've been good, whats there to worry about
Old 13-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Master
I didn't know all that, Clover^^ Saturn planet of karma and planet of manifestation...I'd better get manifesting...

I'd have to look at the traits of a Capricorn...some I think are me to a T and others, eh... when's the first day of cap? lol. I was born 12/27.. I know loyal is me to the bone...
Old 14-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
My daughter was born on the first day of Capricorn season, she is hands down more Sagittarius energy. She is fire. I was a reserved, quiet child, my little girl, she's omg,....never mind Her and my mother ( another Sagg) are very tight, soul mates even I would say. I was born on the Jan 1st, Capricorn to the bone, but I got fun Air energy in there My dad was born towards the end, I think he is Capricorn ambition but much more open and expressive with his feelings than most men. Aquarian energy? lol

Saturn is the planet of Karma, so it's def makes reflect on your deeds, it is also the planet of manifestation, it's not so bad, have fun with it. Besides, if you've been good, whats there to worry about

Haha yep. Saturn is indeed very capricorn. I notice a strong saturn kind of vibe coming from a capricorn I know. It is scary o.o but then they are the most loving people you will meet. They can be extremely rude too. That quality does not always come out though. It is hidden. God we under rated signs are lucky, no one picks on our viciousness sometimes
Old 14-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I didn't know all that, Clover^^ Saturn planet of karma and planet of manifestation...I'd better get manifesting...

I'd have to look at the traits of a Capricorn...some I think are me to a T and others, eh... when's the first day of cap? lol. I was born 12/27.. I know loyal is me to the bone...

Caps are extremely loyal no doubt about that ! and good too, they have such gravity around them. hard to beat that kind of gravity !
Old 14-01-2017, 02:16 AM
Guide

Yes it must be amazing to know a cap.
It must be amazing to know someone that loyal.
To know he/she would never betray you.

I beg of you, never betray that trust.
There is nothing so terrible as a betrayal.
Especially for someone a cap trusts, everything caves in and nothing is kept standing.
Nothing.
Old 14-01-2017, 02:52 AM
Master
I guess I can be rude at times, Angelic Star lol...depends on the mood...my daughter gets upset with me say we are in a store and people are in the aisle way talking and see us but don't move...I have a tendency to comment as I walk around or through (mostly I will walk all the way around the other aisle and get to the other side of them and then comment under my breath but enough for them to hear...that's my rudeness..)..

I have to say I'm feeling a bit on the vicious side today...and I agree Rsandee, don't betray that trust. I keep finding out a lot lately all the ways I've been betrayed recently and apparently for years. I feel like I can't wash the filth of a trader off me.
Old 14-01-2017, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I guess I can be rude at times, Angelic Star lol...depends on the mood...my daughter gets upset with me say we are in a store and people are in the aisle way talking and see us but don't move...I have a tendency to comment as I walk around or through (mostly I will walk all the way around the other aisle and get to the other side of them and then comment under my breath but enough for them to hear...that's my rudeness..)..

I have to say I'm feeling a bit on the vicious side today...and I agree Rsandee, don't betray that trust. I keep finding out a lot lately all the ways I've been betrayed recently and apparently for years. I feel like I can't wash the filth of a trader off me.

Haha Sarian sound like the cappy I know It is okay I guess someone need to lead others and show the way. What I really like about earth signs, is they see things for what they are, and others might hate it but they prove to be right about a lot of things. Idk maybe it is the grounded quality they have that makes them look practical, stable. I feel the quality of earth runs deep than just practicality. It has an emotional inteliigence of its own, and it under rated because it is peaceful. Most people crave for a little drama or entertainment, I don't think earth signs sign up for that. I mean usually earth signs are not known to react. That is why the "less emotional " tag comes along with it. It is far from truth though.
That is why they can be very observant and react less to circumstances. They do see the futility in it and in those who react without reason I guess :d
Caps can reason well, some people are shrewd, others are clever, that does not make them the smartest people. Smart is the one who knows , like they say what others do to you is their karma and what you do to them is your's. I think the same goes for the quality of earth. Earth has a gravity of it's own and is more peace loving lol. I mean the cappy I know will shrug things that dont serve them like that ! They will be attached to people they love only, others wont take their time I feel.
Old 14-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi everyone, here's another Jan 1st Cappy! Nice to meet you all!

I've gotta say I've never felt being like a Cappy described in any general description, I'm not so career-oriented, I'm procrastinating all the time and can't get anything done... But maybe that's because I'm also an INFP haha
Old 14-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Master
Hi Angelic star! I've got wicked insomnia tonight/well it's 3:30 a.m, so this morning...I hope I am not dead tired to go running at 6:30 a.m.!

I've always been able to feel things and not always good things. LOL, less emotional and not known to react. I wish, but that's definitely not me. Even if at first I can go numb almost and not react, it's bubbling under the surface and it takes a LOT of work not to turn into a volcano.. I can't hold it in...but that said typically I do not stay mad long at all but if you betray me...well then...that's another story.. I can watch for a bit when I'm studying the situation...if I'm not completely sure of something but I'm watching..

I'm a mixed bag I guess. I do get attached to people I love though and others well, okay .......

Wish I could fall asleep...

Hahaha, welcome NorthernBlue! and Happy Belated Birthday! I am not career-oriented either and at times can be a bit of a procrastinator (depends on what is needed of me lol)...I've been procrastinating on two issues this week..tisk tisk! I've heard of INFP but can't remember exactly what they stand for! introvert something or other ? LOL