Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Another question about runner twin flames

Is it true that a runner twin flame will be mean to their stayer twin on purpose because they want us to stay away from them for some reason? Like for instance: abandonment issues, fear of being exposed, fear of commitment, etc.
Old 20-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Is it true that a runner twin flame will be mean to their stayer twin on purpose because they want us to stay away from them for some reason? Like for instance: abandonment issues, fear of being exposed, fear of commitment, etc.

Or they push you away to see if you will stay and wait; to prove you love them?:S Or, their spouse has something to do with it; indirect manipulation?

Hope the day is treating you well.
Old 20-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Or they push you away to see if you will stay and wait; to prove you love them?:S Or, their spouse has something to do with it; indirect manipulation?

Hope the day is treating you well.

Well. She doesn't have to worry about me being unfaithful. I'm very devoted to all my loves ;-)

The day is just getting started for me so only time will tell lol
Old 20-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Lorelyen

You want a sincere answer? Mine is:

If someone kept stalking me I'd make them very uncomfortable. It's
an obsession, like all obsessions, unhealthy. Not something I'd want on
my back.

How does a "runner" otherwise put off someone they really aren't interested in?
Asking nicely doesn't usually work with someone obsessive. It's happened to me.

Perhaps your prey doesn't subscribe to the twin flame thing? Perhaps just
not interested?

Old 21-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Experiencer

I believe runners have psychological issues
and chasers have psychological issues beyond reasonable doubt
Old 21-12-2016, 08:35 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartChakra
I believe runners have psychological issues
and chasers have psychological issues beyond reasonable doubt

Yes. A runner's psychological issue is their stalker. You can't say more than that.
What psychological issue is there about not being interested? Not wanting
a relationship with the predator?
To me, it seems to mean that the chaser has latched onto the wrong person,
assuming twin flaming to be valid at all.

It's the predators who need to sort themselves out.

Old 21-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
Yes. A runner's psychological issue is their stalker. You can't say more than that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all meant to love and share love and build intimate connections; perhaps the chaser understands this point and is trying to connect to their love; Why make it grotesque?

From my perspective as the runner: I've been running into true love my whole life with this person and didn't realize it until meeting them physically. I was courting this person like a real man should and they didn't like my approach so I walked away giving other circumstances that I don't want to air out; but I know I'm a gift to this person so I have no free will but to wait.... Doesn't mean I wont go out and live life; but my life isn't about everything that's in it; so I don't mind holding the door open(even if it seems temporarily shut, I guess I would say left ajar). My real fear in life is not getting to experience true love to the fullest on planet hEart. (let alone how many people actually fall in true love these days as opposed to conditional/unconditional/lust or pure love?); I guess I somehow manifested this reality subconsciously...

Also; it took GOD 8 years to destroy my tower(s) of fake love/fake happiness(people are afraid of the unknown; since comfortability is solice atm to some) ; it would have only took 1-2 years if I didn't fight against the current/gods trust/influence. Being the stayer/runner/"chaser" all wrapped into one makes people confused by my bold confidence like that of an eagle and the grace of like that of a swan. Ive been courting and seducing this person in its truest form; so perhaps my approach might have been faulty or lack luster(I don't need to play a showmance when I am true love romance. What I also realized if your true loves towers haven't collapsed like yours is it fair to pressure them creating uneeded anxiety or stress.... What if they are in a 10year toxic relationship or on the verge of becoming homeless? Do you take your loves perspective(s) into consideration?

Also; anything not of god/true love will no longer exist in the new realm we are co-creating; all mankind as a collective has to do is take that first step to grace(unconditional love/treating others how you expect to be treated according to boundaries and respect).... When horizontal-linear-time collapses we will bend time and go to the correct time frame we are supposed to live in(vertical time); we are timeless/formless; nothing can destroy true love; only god; as that enternal spark is of god.

[/b]

-True Love Manifest xoxo

Last edited by T.L.M. : 21-12-2016 at 07:49 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all meant to love and share love and build intimate connections; perhaps the chaser understands this point and is trying to connect to their love; Why make it grotesque?
This is, of course, your opinion which is perfectly valid for you. Presumptuous
to imagine everyone must follow your belief. While I've
built intimate connections they always been about romance, not love.
Perhaps I'm one of the exceptions, not meant to share love. After all,
what I imagine "love" to be is unlikely to be the same as a another person's.
view. How could it be shown, given evidence and substance. Words?

However, I know of love in non-intimate relationships -
and yes, good sex and good love MAY just manifest in the same person
but it's remarkably rare. One has to compromise.

Quote:
From my perspective as the runner: I've been running into true love my whole life with this person and didn't realize it until meeting them physically. I was courting this person like a real man should and they didn't like my approach so I walked away giving other circumstances that I don't want to air out; but I know I'm a gift to this person so I have no free will but to wait.... Doesn't mean I wont go out and live life; but my life isn't about everything that's in it; so I don't mind holding the door open(even if it seems temporarily shut, I guess I would say left ajar). My real fear in life is not getting to experience true love to the fullest on planet hEart. (let alone how many people actually fall in true love these days as opposed to conditional/unconditional/lust or pure love?); I guess I somehow manifested this reality subconsciously...
Well, this is you and it works/worked for you but it seems fairly obvious
that many "runners" run to evade simply because they aren't interested or
(as seems the case) they're offput by aggressive/assertive women. Many
men are and a few women, I suppose.
If you've given up on free will, then strictly you aren't really in ownership of your person.

Quote:
Also; anything not of god/true love will no longer exist in the new realm we are co-creating; all mankind as a collective has to do is take that first step to grace(unconditional love/treating others how you expect to be treated according to boundaries and respect).... When horizontal-linear-time collapses we will bend time and go to the correct time frame we are supposed to live in(vertical time); we are timeless/formless; nothing can destroy true love; only god; as that enternal spark is of god.[/color]
[/b]

-True Love Manifest xoxo
Crikey! I look at what's happening in the world in the past few days and
reckon your co-creation is going to take a very long time.
Humanity isn't built for peace though we individually can achieve it. Why
do I think that? Because the destructive/death/rebirth/synthesis (solve e coagula)
is inherent in human nature that hasn't really changed since it arrived on the planet.

Yes, a bit like every religion, hope is important to make people think it's all
worthwhile and that the world will become utopia tomorrow. For that, you're probably looking
at whatever's next in the evolutionary line...assuming it does any better than humans.

One has to get real and do something - as Ghandi said, be the change
you want to see. Resting on hope may not be enough.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 21-12-2016 at 10:54 PM. Reason: slight rephrase
Old 22-12-2016, 03:03 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You want a sincere answer? Mine is:

If someone kept stalking me I'd make them very uncomfortable. It's
an obsession, like all obsessions, unhealthy. Not something I'd want on
my back.

How does a "runner" otherwise put off someone they really aren't interested in?
Asking nicely doesn't usually work with someone obsessive. It's happened to me.

Perhaps your prey doesn't subscribe to the twin flame thing? Perhaps just
not interested?

Why are you always so negative? My advice to you is if you don't believe in the tf thing, then go to another section on this forum. I am not stalking this girl so stop passing judgements. You don't know me. Just because you didn't have a happy experience doesn't mean that it's like that for everybody. I see you just want to start a dispute because you're angry about how your life is. Not my problem. Stop bashing people on here that believe. I suggest you stop trolling and find something else to do with your time.
Old 22-12-2016, 04:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Why are you always so negative? My advice to you is if you don't believe in the tf thing, then go to another section on this forum. I am not stalking this girl so stop passing judgements. You don't know me. Just because you didn't have a happy experience doesn't mean that it's like that for everybody. I see you just want to start a dispute because you're angry about how your life is. Not my problem. Stop bashing people on here that believe. I suggest you stop trolling and find something else to do with your time.

I didn't know this was your forum, and that noone else is allowed to tell how they see things. Can someone please make sure I get these memos in the future?